March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

mwel - for me, time and how long I'm in bed for usually doesn't affect my temps. Plus 8 DPO is SUPER early to show on a test ;)

Awww Confuzion it is good to see you! :hugs: I just read what happened. I am so sorry. I was so sure this was it for you! I will just pray harder for you this time.

I refuse to get my hopes up...but just a question...has anyone experienced diarrhea as an early symptom? I just got really bad cramps and went to the bathroom, felt like I was going to throw up but instead had diarrhea ...I NEVER have diarrhea...but like I said I refuse to get my hopes up. :dohh: I could test but I do not want to see that I have failed again. The first couple of months you are like oh well it will happen...but then that 4th one rolls around and you are like okay what gives and then you feel worse every time you get a BFN...

I am crashing your thread. LOL! I need opinions. I am 11DPO. Is this a BFP or an evil infamous evap?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 10
Thank you mwel. I'm ok now though :) I've been through worse.

Diarrhea could definitely be a symptom. Pregnancy wreaks havoc on everything. Especially digestion lol. Whether it's constipation or diarrhea, it's all possible. FX for you.

Mrs. T. I want to say BFP, but not sure because it looks smeared somehow? lol not the thin line I usually see on FRER. But it looks pink. So prob BFP. Good luck!

AF is here!! I was so convinced from my symptoms that I was pregnant. I was peeing a lot and had a lot of CM. I guess now I know that I can't assume anything until it says positive on a pregnancy test. Hopefully I can stop myself from getting all caught up in symptom spotting craziness by just remembering what happened this month. See you all in either the April or May thread. My cycles are anywhere between 37-52 days so far this year, so who knows if I'll even be testing in April:( The silver lining is that between April and May, we have three weddings we're going to. At least I'll be able to drink at most of them. Tonight I'm definitely having wine too.

sorry mrsstrzy :(

:hugs:. Hope you ovulate sooner rather than later and get a chance to test in April.

So ladies...here is an overlay of my charts for the last couple months. I think I'm getting prematurely excited over nothing but I like the look of it anyways and I can pretend until AF is due which is tomorrow. What do ya'll think?

Attachments

• revvYPG6G.jpg
    revvYPG6G.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 12
It look amazing mwel! I would not be able to resist testing if my chart looked like that!

I'm 10 dpo trying hard not to poas :) I'm 34 and this is only the first month ttc #3 but I am going crazy. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the BFP!

I was hoping you would say that. I'm laying down in my car on my lunch right now because I'm so sleepy but I do get that way right before AF too...so unfair that the symptoms are the same.
Welcome Kwynia! Baby dust to you! Not much longer until you can test.

good luck kwynia!

I don't know mwel. I'm absolutely thinking this is your BFP month. When are you testing?!

I think if my temp is up again tomorrow I will test! I sure hope you are right! Remember I did test the afternoons of the 8th and 9th DPO.

Yeah but that's way too early. I honestly think people who get BFPs that early are off about when they Oed lol.

:test: Omg!! How have you held out this long mwel? I know you tested early, but based on the past 2 months I would have tested the day the temp didn't drop!! So hoping this is it for you, keep us posted. (I know, I'm a terrible influence on those trying to be strong and hold out, but since I'm not even in the tww right now I have to live vicariously through the rest of you!):haha:

Lol I'm with you girls, :test::test:

Been seeing a lot of ladies get bad news on BnB lately. I want to see some good happen!

Hahahah...we are so bad.

Confuzion, I know right? Did you read about that one lady who might be pregnant but the doctors kept telling her that she wasn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->