March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Short version, she had faint positive HPTs but the doctors and nurses kept telling her that she is not pregnant since she kept testing negatives. They lost her beta test. A few months later, she put on weight Then she started to feel the kick. Went to the doctor recently, and she ordered a dating scan. Really crazy story. She is still don't know if she is currently pregnant w/ due date possible april 2nd, 2014 or something is really wrong with her.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...m-pregnant-but-very-worried-not-trolling.html

whoa! I would be shocked if she was pregnant all this time and doctors totally ignored it. I have heard of people not getting positive pregnancy tests even when pregnant but she said she got faint tests that never turned into a real positive. I'm going to subscribe out of curiosity. That's one of the craziest things I've heard about in a while.

Oh and doctors "lost" her betas, and never did a repeat? Lol. I have a hard time swallowing that. But still. I am curious.

I know right! Really intriguing case! At least she is not like some of the ladies in..I didn't know I was pregnant show. So curious and can't wait till Friday, I hope she is having a baby because if not she is having freaky symptoms.

I tested...I'll post a pic as soon as I can get to a computer....

Here ya go! MY BFP!!! I do wish it was a little darker for 14dpo...I'll have to watch it closely. But anyways yay!!!! :D

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
Woohooooo! Congrats Mwel!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats!! Hw long were u trying hun & can i ask wat u did this cycle i'm just being nosy lol find myself going through bfp threads hoping for any advice or info about wat wrked x

Congrats Mwel!!!! H & H 9 months for you. Seriously...lucky thread! I hope our April thread is going to be as lucky as this one :D.

Thanks!!! I really don't have a definite answer for how long because we have tried off and on for a couple of years but I mean a month here and a month there. But I did not know anything about my cycle or when I needed to or things like that...we were just having fun with it. Then we started having money problems and we stopped trying for about 8 months. Things were looking up last December so we decided to start trying again. We tried in December. Then I decided I was going to take control and start charting my temp. Best thing I ever did!!! Told me so much about my body. Then we tried January, February, and March(lucky month!) OPK's didn't work for me. They would show a peak way before I would O. I also used Conceive Plus Fertility (It is like Pre-seed except something told me to buy it instead). Another thing I did differently this time was dtd one time in the morning instead of all at night like we usually done. Let me know if you have any more questions. Sorry for the essay. lol!

I'm still in shock I think. I'm scared to get too happy. I just thought it should be darker. I'm going to take a CBED after work. Then I MAY believe it. Haha!

A symptom most people do not bring up but I will is I am having random bouts of forgetfulness...I mean my head is cloudy and I couldn't remember my cell phone number just a few minutes ago.

Another thing I did was pray and fast. I gave up shopping for a month and just prayed every time I felt the urge. I'm a shopping addict. I read a Bible verse a few days ago and it has really helped me. It said, God gave us an awesome promise in Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." I have tried my best to believe this whenever I was doubting. I would just say "I believe there is a baby here" and put my hands on my tummy. I know this sounds silly but it is what I did. I felt such a calm.

How interesting that you brought up that Bible verse, Mwel! I was thinking of the exact same one this morning. I am almost convinced I am pregnant this cycle and I'm already thanking God and remembering how I sincerely prayed this month above all else, and I literally said "I am ready now, and I am asking for a healthy pregnancy right now"... instead of later... and in previous months I prayed but I never felt totally sure of my prayer. This month was different. I haven't gotten a BFP yet but I am sure it's coming because I think I had implantation spotting/cramping yesterday, something new this cycle. I'll be shocked if I'm wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time. Congrats again :)

Sorry if some people aren't religious/spiritual, just ignore me! lol.

Yayyyy mwel. So happy for you!! And I knew it I knew it! Lol. Happy and healthy 9 months hon.

You did!! You knew it! Haha! Now I just find myself being scared it won't stick....does this ever stop? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->