• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

My mom is kind of an old hippie so her advice is "unusual" but as much as I hate to admit it, she's generally right. I took my temp this morning for the first time in months and it was down to 96.63 which is my low. We had the window open and it's currently 64 degrees outside so maybe that lowered it but I suspect AF is on the way. Looks like picturing my egg in a feather boa singing "hey big spender" didn't work...this time. :winkwink:

Worst case, I'll jump back on the OPK and temping bandwagon next month.

How are you all doing this morning? Any new symptoms?

Unfortunately, I'm out for now. :witch: showed a couple days early :growlmad:

Buttercup, throw some hooker heels on that egg next time, maybe that'll help!

LOL! You ladies are cracking me up on an otherwise sad afternoon! Thanks for the pick me up!

So sorry Jamers :hugs:. How long are your cycles? Will you still get another chance to test in March?

LOL! You ladies are cracking me up on an otherwise sad afternoon! Thanks for the pick me up!

So sorry Jamers :hugs:. How long are your cycles? Will you still get another chance to test in March?

Typically, they are 30-32 days. So if I do test again, it won't be until the end of March. Most likely, it will be the first few days of April.

Getting Ovulation cramping now - 24 hours after first positive OPK. Comeon :spermy: go get that egg.

This probably sounds crazy but my mom told me I should visualize my egg doing a seductive, come hither dance. This is the first month that I've tried it so we shall see. It couldn't hurt.

:rofl: this is so classic!! Don't know why but it made me laugh :haha:

That said. I'll be doing that too! lol.

I must admit that I try this weird suction thing to try to vacuum up the "fellas" during the "do." I will be adding a seductive, come hither dance to the routine hehe

I must admit that I try this weird suction thing to try to vacuum up the "fellas" during the "do." I will be adding a seductive, come hither dance to the routine hehe

I read somewhere that during female orgasm, the cervix kind of goes into suction mode, in theory to suck up the sperm for possible fertilization. Of course that would require simultaneous male and female orgasm - and I think I'm out of luck on that. But in essence, your plan sounds promising! :)

Mom2sam, I'm one of those that's so afraid to see a BFN that I wait forever. AF is due normally on the 10th, FF has it set to come on the 15th for some reason, but I plan to wait until the 17th. I o'd yesterday, so I'm in a weird 2 - 3 week wait. this is also my first cycle after an early miscarriage.

Oh my, first time on today and I feel like I'm so far behind! Love the seductive egg! Next time we dtd, I'll probably burst out laughing because of imagining this!

Confuzion, so glad you got your postive OPK already! Super jealous!

CM is just starting to get watery for me, so I think I have a few days still until O, but hoping by Friday or Saturday it should happen.

Jamers, so sorry AF came.

Hi ladies. Stopping by briefly to say hi to everyone and share a bit of my current crazy cycle. So I've been taking my BBT for the past two cycles and always have a clear temp rise that shows ovulation, which has been consistently on CD 16. This cycle, I got a :) on CD15 and a SHOW for cervix. Temp dropped on CD 16 followed by 2 temp rises on CD 17 & 18. Today, I'm CD 19 and my temp dropped again! As low as CD 16. CP is SHOW again. At first I thought it was a corpus luteum dip but CM keeps on gushing out. So I just used my OPK a few minutes ago and .., yep! another :) face! Lesson to learn is BBT is very helpful for TTC. If I only used OPK, I'd have thought I O'd already. Now...it's time to make hubby work! :dust: everyone!

Btw, Confuzion, Kelwanger, Twinkie, Lirpa and all of the ladies from Feb thread..I'm still stalking! :)

Just checking in, ladies --some of you are getting so close, and I'm so excited for you!!!! I'm loving reading the updates every day! : )

Well, I'm starting to get that "my insides are going to fall out" feeling so I think AF will be here soon. I will keep you all posted.

I did think of one thing that might give you all a laugh during this anxious wait. DH and I have a cranky old lady cat and whenever we try to BD, she jumps up on the bed to check on me. If having her nose in may face wasn't mood killer enough, she tries to wedge herself in between us as if to say "leave room for the holy spirit!" I blame her for our BFN last month.

On that note, goodnight and loads of :dust:

Heyyyyyy!!! I feel like the gang is all back together again haha! I know it's only temporary but I like it ;)

I still don't have much to report. Nothing significant happening which it shouldn't be considering I'm only 5dpo. Af due in 8 days. I may test a couple days before depending on what my temp is doing. I don't feel particularly out or in this cycle. More out I suppose just because it always feels to good to be true that I'll actually ever be pregnant again haha.

We need some bfps soon dang it!

ILT- I looked at your chart. That is crazy! Looks all erratic like mine does every month haha. At least you have another shot to catch the egg!

ILT - yay thanks for popping in. I missed you!! So all I was annoyed all day because my husband and I argued about doing it or not doing it today. I wanted to. He thought it was unnecessary and poor guy wanted a break lol.

Anyway, I've got to learn just not to say anything because the mood struck and we ended up going at it anyway. Now I've gotta find a way to trick him into doing it again tomorrow if my temp isn't up in the morning :haha:

Buttercup - hopefully she stays away FX!--AF and also your cat if future BDing is needed :haha:

Kel, isn't it? Look at my lovely crazy chart!:dohh: I don't think I ovulated on CD 16. I think my body was gearing up to it but it never happened. I even checked my CP on CD 17 and could feel that it was firming up. Well...what the heck do I know! My temp went up a little this morning and will check CP a little later today. I am just waiting for my temp to go up for the next 2 days :coffee:. But, I don't think this month is it. :munch: BTW, your chart looks great!!

SBM, how is pregnancy? Are you enjoying it so far? :)

Confuzion, I'd never thought that BDing would be such a chore before TTC. I understand how both of you feel. It's not like we have multiple chances during the month and I think that's why us (ladies) goes crazy when O is on her way. You should tell him that the doctor said 2 days before, the day of O, and 2 days after are the best days to make baby. My hubby is all about TTC now and I am the one who is tired. After BDing 6 days straight, I think my female part needs a break. No more poking!!! haahhahaha

I miss you ladies! I've been keeping up a little bit :D. Hopefully this month will bring BFPs to most of you :D.

:hi: ILT! So glad you stopped by, at least you've got another chance at that egg!

DH told me he didn't want to know what day I thought I would O so that it didn't feel like a chore. Which made me feel like he was already starting to stress. We were joking around about baby names and of course, he hates everything I like and just kept telling me we'll just call it George:dohh: Lo-and-behold, got some extra bd'ing in last night based on the joke of making baby George! Yesterday was supposed to be an off day with (FX'd) every day :sex: starting today through Sat/Sun-ambitious I know! So right there with you confuzion, you think you're timing everything out, but sometimes it's better when life just happens to get in the way!

Kel, hang in there, I'd rather be 5DPO than waiting to O. I guess I get to look forward to lots of BDing right now!

Fx'd the witch stays away buttercup! I lol'd at your cat story. When we got our cat and he was still a kitten, he'd try to climb all over us whenever we tried to DTD, it was like he couldn't figure out why he wasn't invited to play!

How's everyone else today?

Well, I'm starting to get that "my insides are going to fall out" feeling so I think AF will be here soon. I will keep you all posted.

I did think of one thing that might give you all a laugh during this anxious wait. DH and I have a cranky old lady cat and whenever we try to BD, she jumps up on the bed to check on me. If having her nose in may face wasn't mood killer enough, she tries to wedge herself in between us as if to say "leave room for the holy spirit!" I blame her for our BFN last month.

On that note, goodnight and loads of :dust:

"leave room for the holy spirit" :haha:

My cat likes to join on in, like "hey, I see you're giving affection. I would like rubs, please." Once she gets shoved off the bed once or twice, she learns ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->