March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

It will stop when you get to a point where you feel safe. You've never had a loss so there's zero reason to think that it won't stick. Keep updating!

A symptom most people do not bring up but I will is I am having random bouts of forgetfulness...I mean my head is cloudy and I couldn't remember my cell phone number just a few minutes ago.

Another thing I did was pray and fast. I gave up shopping for a month and just prayed every time I felt the urge. I'm a shopping addict. I read a Bible verse a few days ago and it has really helped me. It said, God gave us an awesome promise in Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." I have tried my best to believe this whenever I was doubting. I would just say "I believe there is a baby here" and put my hands on my tummy. I know this sounds silly but it is what I did. I felt such a calm.

Yayyyy! Congrats!! That doesn't sound silly at all--I admire your faith. : ) Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! : )

Yay! Digi confirms it!

I'm definitely not leaving this forum anytime soon. Don't worry. :hugs:

Thanks for the encouraging words! :)

Attachments

• 20140320_175658.jpg
    20140320_175658.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 26
Woooooo digi! And yay for you passing on your pretty genes (sorry if that sounds creepy!).

Woooooo digi! And yay for you passing on your pretty genes (sorry if that sounds creepy!).

HA! This reminds me of how my brother once told me he didn't like a guy I was dating (back in the day): "Kallie, we have great genetics in our family. [That guy] just isn't good enough, not good enough for the family gene pool."

Apparently my DH is a good enough genetic fit now, because my brother never said anything of the sort about DH!

HA! This reminds me of how my brother once told me he didn't like a guy I was dating (back in the day): "Kallie, we have great genetics in our family. [That guy] just isn't good enough, not good enough for the family gene pool."

Apparently my DH is a good enough genetic fit now, because my brother never said anything of the sort about DH!

I love this!!!! Too cute.

And thank you! It isn't creepy at all! :)) :hugs:

I guess we will find out how good a genetic combo is when I actually make a baby, eh? ;) :p

Hi everyone, I know I'm late to the party but can you put me down for testing on 28th please, if AF hasn't arrived before then! Good luck to all of you and congrats to those who got their BFPs! :thumbup:

I'll be testing around that time too Lauraloo. When did you O?

Not entirely sure, we weren't actually TTC this month and my cycles have been all over the place since coming off BCP. But think i ovulated around 14th. What abt you?

Not entirely sure, we weren't actually TTC this month and my cycles have been all over the place since coming off BCP. But think i ovulated around 14th. What abt you?

I am fairly sure on the 17th (and that is what Fertility Friend app is telling me!). My temperature change wasn't as high as it usually is, but I was traveling this month so it might have affected it.

I'll probably start doing HPTs around the 27th.. maybe earlier if I am weak and feel I have to test earlier!

Hi guys, I'm back and have been catching up on all the posts. Thanks for all your kind words. Everyday I feel a little better about losing my mom but I take confort in knowing that she didn't suffer.

Confuzion I'm sorry for your loss, I truly feel for you :hugs:

Congrats to all the BFPs and baby dust to all those waiting to test!!

As for me, I've gotten two hcg blood tests. One at 3wks was 249 and one at 4wks almost 3,200!! I Just turned 5wks. I'm going for my first US next week to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be. I keep praying that everything is Ok and that we continue on a path of a H&H 9 months!!

Love to you all!!

I got a more clear :bfp: with a FRER yesterday. I am still in disbelief. In 11 years of marriage, this is the first time we've gotten a natural BFP (one through an IUI two years ago - mmc). I go for a beta to confirm on Monday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
Mrs. T that is SO exciting!!! After all your efforts, a natural BFP! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->