• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

I totally agree twinkie2 - last month when I got my BFP, I swear it felt like every day something new came up to prevent us from DTD and we got the BFP anyway. This month we've managed to go 5 days straight, going for 7. It's been fun and even though we don't talk about, we know we both have the same end goal in sight. Hubby is out of town this weekend, so I'm eagerly looking forward to my break!!!!

Well, I'm starting to get that "my insides are going to fall out" feeling so I think AF will be here soon. I will keep you all posted.

I did think of one thing that might give you all a laugh during this anxious wait. DH and I have a cranky old lady cat and whenever we try to BD, she jumps up on the bed to check on me. If having her nose in may face wasn't mood killer enough, she tries to wedge herself in between us as if to say "leave room for the holy spirit!" I blame her for our BFN last month.

On that note, goodnight and loads of :dust:

"leave room for the holy spirit" :haha:

My cat likes to join on in, like "hey, I see you're giving affection. I would like rubs, please." Once she gets shoved off the bed once or twice, she learns ;)

We've tried that, but she just hops back up and bites DH on the scalp because she thinks he's hurting me. It's difficult to DTD when you have a case of the giggles. :haha:

:hi: trying33 - sure thing!

I think I may have ovulated yesterday. But it's also possible that I'm Oing today so will BD again tonight just in case. Then I can take a breather and be in my tww! :headspin:

Have fun getting busy twinkie!! I'm at the end of my BD marathon thankfully :haha:

Hi everyone... I'm new to this site. I'm 36 soon to be 37 and have two kids... Oscar 17, and Roxy 11... well I'm in a new relationship my DH is going to be 37 in March. and he has no kids.

This is our 3rd month trying... and hopefully last! I will be testing on March 6th if I can hold out that long. I O'd on 2/20/14 ... I think.

Wishing all you lovely ladies luck this month!

:hi: nflores. Welcome and good luck hon! Hopefully this is your month!

*'NEWBIE'*

hi! I hope you ladies dont mind adding me to the march testers queue ... I'll be unexpectedly testing Feb28th/Mar1st... I technically belong to the ntnp group kinda of ended up back here by accident :blush:

I was a very active bnb member 2 yrs ago and shared my first :bfp: with all of you and I'm back now thanks to that crazy intuition that says i might be expecting no.2 now :dohh: excited and scared all at once :wacko: and ready to find out :shrug:

Over the last two weeks:
-I've just had this crazy feeling that I'm pg
-major gas the last two weeks
-spotted a bit for two or 3 days last week barely there bright red and light brown had to strain really hard to poo (sorry) and had a good quarter size amount of thick discharge that was red brown but nothing since
-had these random nauseated feelings not sure if its my imagination or real
-my appetite is just altogether weird example: I eat oatmeal EVERY morning but now I literally just dont want it .. and I love my oatmeal!
-really constipated which was strange cause my meals, meds, and supplements make it really easy for me to go
-feeling really tired but i want to chalk that up to not taking my meds like I was supposed to BUT after taking them I still feel like I'm leaning a bit towards too tired
-oversleeping in the morning too
-even my vision has been kind of wonky lately
-shortness of breath lately

Hey ladies. I thin I'll join this thread Since the February one is pretty much dead. af still has not shown. It's been 54 days now. This has never happened to me. Still bfn. I have a doctors appointment on Monday. I've had on and off cramping, nausea and dizziness. Hopefully I get some answers at the md. I hope everyone is doing well and making babies

Hi ladies!

Buttercup your cat story made my day! Thx for sharing. Actually I have a cranky kitty named Buttercup so your story really made me laugh.

Confuzion- so excited that you saw your smiley face! And jealous too that the bd marathon is reaching it's end.

ILT- so happy to see you pop in! I got really excited when I saw you post:) Interesting tidbit about the gearing up and O'ing a few days later. I wonder if that happened to me last month since my luteal phase was a 15 instead of the usual 13.

Twinkie I'm hoping to O this weekend as well:) we're doing the SMEP so it's every second day right now.

Jb sorry to hear about your long cycle hopefully you can get some answers.

Welcome nflores, trying and sj!

I saw my doctor on Monday. Nothing to exciting to report. She said she'd refer me to a gyno and I should receive a call in 2-3 weeks. In the meantime business as usual!

My birthday is on March 1st, and I probably should wait to test until March 3 or 4th, but I am totally going to test early - I really would love this for a wonderful birthday present!
7 months trying for baby #1

:hi: to the new ladies sj and kallie. Good luck to you ladies! Hope you have a happy bday kallie :winkwink:.

Jbb - you poor thing. Limbo sucks! Hope your doctor can shed some light for you and for us because we're all anxious to know what's going on!

Lynny - yay for BDing. Lol it's fun when it's every other day. It's the every day that gets to us. But 1 night left woo. SO excited to start counting DPOs. I'm sure it won't be very long and you and Twinkie will be joining.

My birthday is on March 1st, and I probably should wait to test until March 3 or 4th, but I am totally going to test early - I really would love this for a wonderful birthday present!
7 months trying for baby #1

Happy almost Birthday, Kallie. I think that's a great idea. FX for you.

I test march 3rd and I cant wait! I am going crazy, I want to test so badly already....:test:
The first few days of the 2ww I had few symptoms and the only thing that I have now is I am so so tired :sleep: all the time starting in the early afternoon and lasting until I go to bed.

I really hope I get my BFP we have been trying for 4 years on our own and 1 year with a fertility doctor.

:hi: to the new ladies sj and kallie. Good luck to you ladies! Hope you have a happy bday kallie :winkwink:.

Jbb - you poor thing. Limbo sucks! Hope your doctor can shed some light for you and for us because we're all anxious to know what's going on!

Lynny - yay for BDing. Lol it's fun when it's every other day. It's the every day that gets to us. But 1 night left woo. SO excited to start counting DPOs. I'm sure it won't be very long and you and Twinkie will be joining.

AAAHHH! I can't wait to join!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Rellie - fatigue was always the overwhelming symptom for me! Sounding good. Good luck.

twinkie - how many days til O?

Hi Ladies, I am new on this site, I am testing on the 3rd which will be 15dpo.. I have terrible lower back pain for about 5days now and I'm very nausias, i am tired all day and my bb's are killing me..

Lol I started one in the ttcal section a few weeks ago. Had I known I would have joined here in the first place. So please can you add me?

I am suppose to test on the 14th, but don't think I will be able to wait that long so will test the 9th of March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->