March Testers!

I'm sorry MiaMama! I hope you can lower your stress and feel more relaxed. I can imagine it's so hard!

Looks like I'm defo out this month. I know I shouldn't be too disappointed as it's only the first month ttc, and I'm happy I've got a good length cycle etc I guess that's all I can really ask for at this point

Looks like I'm defo out this month. I know I shouldn't be too disappointed as it's only the first month ttc, and I'm happy I've got a good length cycle etc I guess that's all I can really ask for at this point

Even on the 1st month it is normal to be disappointed!
Good luck for next month!

AF is finally here... This 10th cycle was insane...

Ah Mia! I'm both happy and sad for you all at once. So sorry this wasn't the cycle but glad you can move on. Hope things settle down for you this next round!

Did this thread move?? I was wondering what happened to it and I'm pretty sure I've never ventured to this forum before.. Eeeek! I'll be testing again in a few days ladies!

It must have done. It was in the normal ttc section when I first commented I'm sure

Yes they seem to have moved all of the longer running groups to this section!

Mia, sorry AF came but at least you can finally start again. :hugs:

Aww, I'm sorry you are out too. Are there any other late March testers hanging around?

Yes, I'm testing on Wednesday at 10 DPO. AF is due the next day, but my LP may be a bit longer than usual this cycle so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->