March Testers!

Congrats MrsRose!! I wouldn't worry about the CM. With my first I had that and that was it. But I've also known ladies who had some serious red spotting for weeks that went on to have perfect healthy babies. If it continues maybe call your doctor just to get reassurance. How many dpo are you?

Thank you, that makes me feel better! I'm 11dpo today and got my first BFP yesterday. That's the earliest I've ever gotten a positive so I'm hoping and praying that's a good sign and this will be my rainbow.

Congrats MrsRose!! I wouldn't worry about the CM. With my first I had that and that was it. But I've also known ladies who had some serious red spotting for weeks that went on to have perfect healthy babies. If it continues maybe call your doctor just to get reassurance. How many dpo are you?

Thank you, that makes me feel better! I'm 11dpo today and got my first BFP yesterday. That's the earliest I've ever gotten a positive so I'm hoping and praying that's a good sign and this will be my rainbow.

Your test looks really good for 11 dpo! I'm sure it will be sooo much darker in the next day or two.

Hi ladies! I think I got my BFP yesterday but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see some darker lines. I've posted yesterday's and today's tests--both are old FRERs. I still got a Not Pregnant on a CB Weeks Estimator so that has me bummed out. I'm also worried b/c I had a bit of light tan CM when I wiped this morning. Has anyone else ever experienced that?

Congratulations! That's a beautiful :bfp:

Congratulations Mrs Rose so happy for you! I had some spotting when pregnant with DS, all was fine! It's probably baby burrowing in deeper

:bfn: at 21dpo... this is killing me... Driving me crazy.
I messaged my OB, I hope she can prescribe me a blood test...

MrsRose - It is probably just IB. If it's brown it's old blood, and IB can take a few days to drip on out. Perfectly normal.

Mia - hope you get some answers soon :hugs2:

:bfn: at 21dpo... this is killing me... Driving me crazy.
I messaged my OB, I hope she can prescribe me a blood test...

Mia, I really hope she has some answers for you. I'm sorry you still don't know WTH is going on!

Congrats MrsRose!

Hope you can get that blood test ASAP MiaMama!

Hello ladies,
here is CD37-22DPO, no periods...

My OB messaged me back and told me there is so many reason that could explain why my periods are late. She did not prescribed me a blood test...

I'm so sick of TTC...

My husband is going to be checked soon and a doctor is supposed to call me today to schedule an appointment for a fertility checkup.

I feel so desperate.
I am thinking about stopping temping, stopping ovulation prediction kit, stopping the forum and focusing on something different to help me. I am way too obsessed with TTC, and I am way too stressed by my professional life right now.

You know what, when I finally got pregnant with ds4 I was cutting back. I wasn't opking anymore, I wasn't checking my cervix, I was still temping but it was my last month. I was winding down to give up on all honesty. We only dtd twice and as it turned out I ovulated right in between the two days.
I do think sometimes stepping back is good. People used to say not to try and to not do all the extra stuff, but I'm glad I did as I discovered my short lp and managed to fix it but I think after confirming that there isn't an actual problem it doesn't do any harm to concentrate on something else for a while

MiaMama have you tried anything for relaxation? I felt myself getting way too obsessed last month but since I've started my reflexology I have found myself to be much less stressed by everything and have just been trying to go for a more relaxed approach. I feel like I am sleeping better too.

:hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind words!

I am currently following a mindfulness class which has helped meA LOT with my stress. It was way worse previously haha.

I'm thinking about going to NPNT and focusing more on others activities like mindfulness and japanese (we take japanese class with my husband).

I'm sure if I am more relaxed it will help.
And it'll come when it'll come. This is it.
I spent 10 months worrying too much about TTC.

I love mindfulness Mia. All the best to you <3

Thank you! I'm glad you love Mindfulness. I feel like a lot of people do not understand what it is exactly and are a bit judgmental about that.
So it is always good to know there is people out there that understand why I love mindfulness so much!
:hugs:

I'm actually just starting some mindfulness worksheets well more reading sheets and I love it so far

Japanese sounds cool! It's nice to do something together. You won't get much time once you have a little one - DH and I rarely get time to do stuff just as a couple. We are going horse riding in a couple of weeks time though which should be fun :)

Hello ladies,
here is CD37-22DPO, no periods...

My OB messaged me back and told me there is so many reason that could explain why my periods are late. She did not prescribed me a blood test...

I'm so sick of TTC...

My husband is going to be checked soon and a doctor is supposed to call me today to schedule an appointment for a fertility checkup.

I feel so desperate.
I am thinking about stopping temping, stopping ovulation prediction kit, stopping the forum and focusing on something different to help me. I am way too obsessed with TTC, and I am way too stressed by my professional life right now.

I'm sorry Mia. Do you and DH take any vitamins and supplements for fertility? DH had bad SA results but I really think all the good stuff he'd taken has helped. I take a lot of the same stuff as him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->