March Testers!

I'd love to join you guys, I'm 6dpo today and going to test on Tuesday at 10dpo.

Have no symptoms at all so far and no particular feeling which way it will go. I feel nervous this cycle, really ready for this now!

Good luck everyone x

Welcome, fingers crossed for you!

MiaMama glad the scan went well. Your chart still looks very good :) keeping everything crossed for you!

Congratulations chocolate chip :) hopefully you'll get your bfp soon and then you'll have some bump buddies - one of my best friends is currently TTC so I'm hoping that we will get pregnant at the same time so we can share the experience.

Welcome taz :)

9 dpo and the tiniest bit of spotting. I think given my history I would be stupid to hope it was implantation. I was so hoping to get another couple of days just so that I could say that I had a long enough lp to actually get pregnant and just get on with ttc without over thinking it all

I should be Oing right about now...opks are still solid, but not positive yet. It's driving me nuts! Temp up a bit this am, but not enough *sigh*. I think DH and I are done trying for now. I guess I'll O when I O and then it's probably on to April.

Hello ladies…. So I’m being super confused by my body but yet this is my first month actually TTC. I had the Nexplanon removed on the 2nd of this month and on the 9th, 10th and 11th I had brownish/pinkish spotting with EWCM mixed in itand then it stopped and nothing but weird feelings in my abdomen since… Like a pulling sensation I guess I would call it… Maybe more of like a heavy feeling.. My cervix has been really high since as well… Well my cervix went low for only maybe a day on Thursday the 10th, then went right back to being high… Took a HPT with FMU this morning and it was negative…. Has anyone had their cervix stay high like this?? I thought that maybe the spotting was my AF starting but then it just went away and hasn’t been back so started wondering if maybe it was implantation bleeding… But HPT came back negative so I’m just hoping maybe its still too early to tell… I also had this weird numbness going down my right leg…

I should be Oing right about now...opks are still solid, but not positive yet. It's driving me nuts! Temp up a bit this am, but not enough *sigh*. I think DH and I are done trying for now. I guess I'll O when I O and then it's probably on to April.

Don't give up yet! It's totally normal for cycles to be different after MC. Your sticks looked like they might darken up within the next couple days.

Hello ladies…. So I’m being super confused by my body but yet this is my first month actually TTC. I had the Nexplanon removed on the 2nd of this month and on the 9th, 10th and 11th I had brownish/pinkish spotting with EWCM mixed in itand then it stopped and nothing but weird feelings in my abdomen since… Like a pulling sensation I guess I would call it… Maybe more of like a heavy feeling.. My cervix has been really high since as well… Well my cervix went low for only maybe a day on Thursday the 10th, then went right back to being high… Took a HPT with FMU this morning and it was negative…. Has anyone had their cervix stay high like this?? I thought that maybe the spotting was my AF starting but then it just went away and hasn’t been back so started wondering if maybe it was implantation bleeding… But HPT came back negative so I’m just hoping maybe its still too early to tell… I also had this weird numbness going down my right leg…

Sorry, I'm not any help with cervical position. I can hardly ever feel mine, and definitely not enough to know if it's hard, soft, open, etc. Good luck to you!

Oing today!!! I was going to wait until April when AF is late, but realized the ob said I can come in to test progesterone as soon as I get my next BFP. HPTs start 3/30 for me. I'd be shocked since this is just our first cycle back, but you never know.

Oing today!!! I was going to wait until April when AF is late, but realized the ob said I can come in to test progesterone as soon as I get my next BFP. HPTs start 3/30 for me. I'd be shocked since this is just our first cycle back, but you never know.

Yay!! Yes, make sure you get in there asap to check your Progesterone!

10 dpo and spotting never progressed to anything! I'm so happy that even if I come on tomorrow I will know I've had a long enough lp to get on with ttc without extra complications

8dpo today symptoms are:
Vivid dreams
Heavy sore breas in a morning and when bra is taken off
Testes this morning and BFN, will test again tomorrow.

Hi everyone new to this group, however I'm due for AF on the 30th March so currently 6dpo

MiaMama I'm on pins and needles for you waiting to see what happens with this cycle. Stalking your chart and can't believe you're still getting BNFs!

MiaMama I'm on pins and needles for you waiting to see what happens with this cycle. Stalking your chart and can't believe you're still getting BNFs!

Believe me... I do not understand...

Good luck ladies!! Waiting for those bfps to start rolling in :D

MiaMama, do you feel any different to usual?

I took a test yesterday and had a possible faint line/possible evap. I was so sure I could see the line before the time was up, and it was thick but I couldn't tell if it had colour. So I bought some more tests today, but I pharmacy only had blue dye and I was too impatient to wait till tomorrow. Anyway I got a very clean bfn so that settles that. If I don't even get a squinter on a blue dye then I'm not pregnant. 11dpo, I usually have a line by now when I am.

Good luck ladies!! Waiting for those bfps to start rolling in :D

MiaMama, do you feel any different to usual?

Not at all, I don't feel pregnant at all. But today is CD35-20DPO and nothing. I did not test again... Yesterday night I had tender breasts that's it.

So ladies I need some opinions… so I’ve been testing with HPT for almost 2weeks now and they have always been stark white BFNs even when I take them apart and inspect it closely LOL…. So I took one on Saturday and of course stark white BFN but tested this morning and its stark white on top but on the side I can see a lil dot of pink… but on the test from Saturday there was nothing and still is nothing… not sure if you ladies can see it on here but let me know what you think… That was my last test til my ICs show up… Non of my tests have had this dot on the side... The one on top is from Saturday and the one on the bottom is from today. I circled and put an arrow where I see it

Attachments

• Capture+_2016-03-21-09-09-10.jpg
    Capture+_2016-03-21-09-09-10.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
Hi ladies! I think I got my BFP yesterday but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see some darker lines. I've posted yesterday's and today's tests--both are old FRERs. I still got a Not Pregnant on a CB Weeks Estimator so that has me bummed out. I'm also worried b/c I had a bit of light tan CM when I wiped this morning. Has anyone else ever experienced that?

Attachments

• FRER 3.21.JPG
    FRER 3.21.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 13
Congrats MrsRose!! I wouldn't worry about the CM. With my first I had that and that was it. But I've also known ladies who had some serious red spotting for weeks that went on to have perfect healthy babies. If it continues maybe call your doctor just to get reassurance. How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->