• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Marchlands

for anyone who wants to really know what happens with the baby and the bath.

suddernly out of no where the bath water has reached a very very hot temp, and the baby just misses being put in it then the message is seen in the mirror

suddernly out of no where the bath water has reached a very very hot temp, and the baby just misses being put in it then the message is seen in the mirror

:shock: how did you find that out???

And what else do you know? :haha: xx

Sounds freaky :| I don't get the message on the mirror, what does it mean?

:shock: how did you find that out???

And what else do you know? :haha: xx

press pack lol

i also know

mark and olive had an affair

You know what the first word is,yep?the first 3 letters?
4th one.... is for Olive?
Not sure what her surname is though..lol.xx

Ahhh I see! So the last two letters are actually initials. That makes sense now, thanks :)

:haha: I didn't get what the message in the mirror said either.
x

I am glad I wasn't watching it alone the other day as when that hand appeared, I was like "OMG"! Freaky stuff!

I'm thinking the grandad has something to do with it as he's very quiet and you know what they say, it's the quiet ones you need to watch out for lol.

I think I will have to watch last week's again. I'm getting names all mixed up.

OOh now I want to know what you all know but I don't want to spoil it!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh!!

Just seen the trailer for next weeks episode and just seen somebody's posted the spoiler on here!!

I'm gonna have to read it in the morning as i'm off to bed now and there's no way I can go to bed thinking about it!!

Had dreams about it last Thursday - I'm such a wimp lol :argh:

ahh I'm such a wimp I wont dare watch it on Thursday cos OH is at work so Ill be home alone but I'm dyin to see what happens and if the message is understand at all. Might have to go stay at my mam's that night :blush:

tell me I'm not the only who has googled to see what happens at the end?lol...

its based on the oaks isn't it?We need to find someone who has watched it..and bug them!!haha.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"