~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

I've not heard of pushy mums. There's a buggy fit near me but it's on Wednesday and I'm at work then :(

Way back in this thread some where i mentioned how i cant sit down for long periods because its to uncomfortable and it feels like my tail bone is bruised, i've had this since i had my DD 1 year ago but over the last 2-3months its getting worse, the last couple of weeks i've not been able to get to sleep because it's been hurting and i've had to sleep on my side, i cant even wear tight jeans for long as they put pressure on it when i bed down etc....ugh....anyway

I went to the doctors today about it and she luckily agreed with me about it being caused by my labour DD was back to back which didnt help and she mentioned it may have also been to do with the epi and being sat in the same position for a long time, which made me think about how i remember feeling immense pressure even with the epi in and the MW telling me they cant stop that only the pain of the contractions :(

So the doctor suggested i go for 'ultra sound physiotherapy' I've never heard of this type of physiotherapy before has any one else had this or had the same pain in the ass as i have :haha:

Just waiting for the appointment to come through, which could be ages but i'm glad i'm doing some thing about it now :)

Glad they're trying to do something about it Heidi. Not heard of that myself but hope it works!

Glad they're trying to do something about it Heidi. Not heard of that myself but hope it works!

I really hope it works to, been looking up videos and info on it all evening!:wacko:

Good luck Heidi :hugs: Hope it helps

All my babys were back to back also ~ But thankfully I havent suffered this pain ~ It sounds awful :hugs:

Thank you Kelly, My DD was a big baby also but i guess you just dont know whats the exact cause for it :(

Thank you Kelly, My DD was a big baby also but i guess you just dont know whats the exact cause for it :(

I will always think that mine were due to my pelvic shape ~ :dohh:

My DS1 was back to back & brow, along with DS2....DD was back to back, but I dont know if she was brow, as born by elective csection

My 1st Son was over 8lb, 2nd was nearly 10lb & DD was nearly 9lb :baby::baby::baby:

^^ oh wow!! my DD was 9lb 3oz i guess i was just unlucky with the pain in the butt :(

Has anyone else had a de brief of their birth? i need to get on a sort one out!

For a MW or someone (not sure who does them yet) to go over your labour/birth with you and hopefully answer any questions you have about your experience.
I have so many questions to ask but i doubt they will be able to answer them all.

I'm sure someone who has had one will be able to elaborate a bit more on it :)

For a MW or someone (not sure who does them yet) to go over your labour/birth with you and hopefully answer any questions you have about your experience.
I have so many questions to ask but i doubt they will be able to answer them all

Oh Wow ~ Never heard of that! :nope:

So wish i'd had one after DS1 was born ~ Mayby then I could have come to terms with it sooner :flower:

I have so many questions to ask but i doubt they will be able to answer them all

So wish i'd had one after DS1 was born ~ Mayby then I could have come to terms with it sooner :flower:

I really do think from my experience that they certainly don't offer enough support after a c-section:nope:

I really do think from my experience that they certainly don't offer enough support after a c-section:nope:

They sure dont :nope:

Hello,
Hope you don't mind me joining your thread? I had an Emergancy C section in 2007 and then had an Elective in Feb this year. Its great to find a supportive thread for c section mummies!x

Hello,
Hope you don't mind me joining your thread? I had an Emergancy C section in 2007 and then had an Elective in Feb this year. Its great to find a supportive thread for c section mummies!x

Warm Welcome :wave:

Hello,

Welcome :wave: I'm also from Hampshire :thumbup:

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining, I've had 2 elective sections as both my babies were breech, they were born exactly 14 months apart. I fell pregnant with Chloe when ollie was 5.5 months old, and didn't have any complications due to my previous section through the pregnancy :) xx

That is great to hear Laura...and very reassuring as I will only have 12.5 months between sections!!

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining, I've had 2 elective sections as both my babies were breech, they were born exactly 14 months apart. I fell pregnant with Chloe when ollie was 5.5 months old, and didn't have any complications due to my previous section through the pregnancy :) xx

Hello & A warm welcome :wave:

I am also pleased to read you didnt have any problems ~ Ive had 3 csections now, all with years in between ~ But we are planning one more & this will be my 1st smaller gap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->