~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

I think the binder actually made my incision feel better... They put a piece of gauze over it and then a sanitary pad and then the binder. :thumbup:

Amary- So glad to hear from you! Your baby is darling! Are you feeling a bit lighter now? Can breath easier? :) Any plans for another baby in the future?

Thanks.
We are all doing great. I think we'd like at least one more but we want to wait a little while, I guess. I'm sooo broody. :blush:

How are things with you? Kiddos keeping you busy? How long until you get to try again?

Just found this forum wish I had founded it when I had my Emergancy c-section. I love you intro it's amazing how much words do mean to people who are hurting .:) xoxo

Hey all

Im Sarah, mummy to my beautiful Rosie, she is 3. I had her by emergency section under general. Worst experience of my life, and still nearly 4 years on, one of the most painful memories or lack of i have.

Pregnant now with no'2 although early on, and am bricking what will happen. Very un educated, and very lacking in knowledge of what i can and can't have.

welcome the new people to the thread :flower:

Had my 20 week scan on wed and my consultant meeting too. They are very keen on me having my vbac and see no reason why I shouldn't be unsucessful :) will be getting a 35 week presentation scan to make sure we are all good in there haha

Hey all

Im Sarah, mummy to my beautiful Rosie, she is 3. I had her by emergency section under general. Worst experience of my life, and still nearly 4 years on, one of the most painful memories or lack of i have.

Pregnant now with no'2 although early on, and am bricking what will happen. Very un educated, and very lacking in knowledge of what i can and can't have.

Welcome :wave: and big congrats on baby #2!! :happydance:

I'm waiting to see the consultant at 20 weeks to see what they say about me going for a vbacs and to go over the reasons for my past section, but i do hope on a vbac. There's a really useful thread in the labour section about vbacs theres also allot of helpful ladies here who have had elective section too if you have any worries :hugs:

welcome the new people to the thread :flower:

Had my 20 week scan on wed and my consultant meeting too. They are very keen on me having my vbac and see no reason why I shouldn't be unsucessful :) will be getting a 35 week presentation scan to make sure we are all good in there haha

Fx'd for you pixi, did you find out the baby's sex or are you on team yellow? x

our little ninja was hiding thegoods haha the tech thought it was a boy but i dunno - we both wern't convinced so we've booked a private scan to be sure haha

our little ninja was hiding thegoods haha the tech thought it was a boy but i dunno - we both wern't convinced so we've booked a private scan to be sure haha

oh what a little tease! :)

here they are:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/temporary-24.jpg

THats a great scan pic, hope next time he/she will not be such a tease and let you see!! :D

we have a scan booked for the 14th so lets hope this little one co-operates :haha:

their name has been "ninja pea" from the start lol

WELCOME! :wave:

quote by Ananada Lowe....
"Whatever way birth happens, it is your rite of passage into motherhood, and
that passage is to be celebrated. Natural childbirth is a passage, cesarean
birth is a passage, and birth with an epidural is a passage to be celebrated.
That passage cannot be taken away from you. Every mother's birth experience is
valid, and an act of courage."

I thought it would be nice to have a C-section Support/FAQ group.

You may want to ask about:

*having a [h2]VBAC[/h2]/HBAC or [h2]elective section[/h2]'s
*TTC/pregnancy after a Section
*Healing/emotional recovery from a [h2]c-section[/h2]

and lots lots more that goes with it!

This is the place to ask :)
So come and tell us about you and your story

---------------------------------------------

I will start by telling you a bit about me

Children/s name/s & birthdate/s:Millie 10/05/10
EDD: 01/05/10
Number of elective Caesareans: 0
Number of emergency Caesareans: 1
Number of vaginal births: 0

I'm Alanna and I had my DD by emergency C-section on 10th May 2010 due to 'Failure to progress' here is my birth story Millie's Arrival

I am WTT for #2 at the moment and hope to TTC the end of May this year, with this i've have lots of questions pop up in my head about how my scar will cope the worry of rupture etc so its definitely very different to when we TTC the 1st time!:wacko:
At the moment I would like to try for a VBAC, but i have also prepared myself for having a possible C-section again (and i'm not even pregnant yet :laugh2:)

If you have had a C-section or due to have one please join us!!!!

Can I join?

Children/s name/s & birthdate/s:{ Chase 07/29/07 } { Sierra 08/25/09 } {Cameron 12/16/2011} { And bub to be 11/26/2012?}
EDD: {08/12/2007;} {09/01/2009;} {12/23/2011;} {12/3/2012}
Number of elective Caesareans: 3
Number of emergency Caesareans: 1
Number of vaginal births: 0

:wave: welcome chasemanzmum.

SLCMommy, i had horrible sickness too only started to feel better a couple of weeks ago, hope it doesnt last too long for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->