• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maryland?

it's actually amazing. It looks like a fern leaf when you are fertile! And there is a site i got my little thing from called https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ and they have deals a lot!!!

Thanks!!! I am going on there as soon as I return from lunch... (shhhhhh! :haha: )

lol! good for you. i thought it was really cool. I think i only got to use it the one cycle. I can't remember though! I just thought it was fantastic that saliva could have fern patterns!!! it's amazing. LOL maybe i'm just really weird! hahaha

Hey all!! I am also in Maryland; Essex area. Moving next month to the Parkville area. :)

:wave: hi minni! you will be like a half hour from me. i also have a sil who lives in parkville. how long have you been ttc?

Been TTC for about 4 months. Its really hard to try though because I jus came off of Depo and haven't gotten AF back yet.

Aw hun hopefully it won't be much longer!! 4 months isn't too bad either! :)

Thanks. The stories I've read say it can take anywhere from 6-9 months post missed depo shot to get AF back. So, I expect at lease 2 more months without her. Haha. We'll see. I'll still be :sex: and testing just in case. :) You never know what could happen unless you try!!!:headspin: But anyway, your LO is adorable, and I looove the name Ava. :flower:

thanks so much minni- she is my world! really, i adore her. To no end! :) I can't wait til everyone in this thread has their lo's too!!!

:dust:

Welcome, minni! Hopefully after the Depo is gone you'll get your BFP.

Sorry I've been MIA! My internet was out for the last (almost) two weeks. Partially due to the storms, then due to non payment. Lol...

Welcome Minni! And good luck TTC. If it helps, AF came back to me after two months off of Depo. Sending :dust: your way! Your closer to me now, and will be moving farther away to Parkville. I'm in Jessup, in Howard County.

Thanks! Its definitely reassuring to hear of cases like yours!

Hi Kara! I live just over the bridge from St. Mary's in Lusby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->