• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maryland?

Just wanted to say be safe this weekend ladies. Hopefully things won't be too bad.

Anyone else see that thing this morning warning us about the 'disaster' that's coming??? kind of scary!

Hope everyone is safe this weekend. I'm sooo scared but praying it's not too bad.

I'm also very nervous about what to expect in the next few days with Hurricane Irene! I told my husband that he couldn't work this weekend, because we may have to evacuate (since we live in a mobile home), and since we only have one vehicle, I'm not getting stuck here with the kids. I really hope that it won't be as bad as their predicting. I'll be praying for all of us! :)

I'm surrounded by water (Solomons) and they haven't evacuated us, yet. The marina down the street was pulling boats like crazy earlier today though! I'm hoping my 100 year old house that has a habit of letting water in the basement during heavy rain and happens to be in the middle of the woods holds up!!!

Stay safe ladies!

My mom is in Kure Beach, NC and they evacuated them earlier today. She's staying with my sister in Wilmington. I told her to call me tomorrow and let me know how bad the weather is, so I have an idea of what to expect.

I'll be thinking of you all, ladies.

How is Hurricane Irene affecting everyone today?

We're getting pretty strong winds and heavy rain here, but not as bad as I expected (so far).

Things weren't bad for us. Had a hurricane party and thankfully the power stayed. Bo clue what things look like at our house, but where we stayed all is fine.

How are you ladies?

Everything fine here- lost power in the am?! after the hurricane was already gone. A little wind here. Mostly noisy last night. glad everyone is well!

We had very little rain and winds. Power stayed on the entire time. Glad everyone is ok.

we are all lucky... A lot of families around us still don't have power!!

We had lots of rain and wind, but faired really well. We never lost power.

Hi Lovely Ladies,
I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

We were lucky enough not to be without power for a full day (as told by our pet sitter) but our family in Anne Arundel County and some parts of P.G. County were without for 12-36hrs.

We lost one tree, luckily away from the house and our basement flooded. We still don't have power. My neighborhood got hit pretty hard. We are still driving over powerlines to get home :( My DH and I took the puppies and ran to a freind's house who still has power.

Welcome back, MrsMM!

Sorry your basement flooded Navywife and no power. Hopefully you’ll get some lights soon.

Did you ladies hear they're giving quotes to people that their power might not be back on until 1130 pm on friday!!! Some of those people i know have well water- so no running water either. i feel so bad for them.

Sorry to hear that NAVYWIFE, I hope you see some changes today!

I did hear that they are giving some people Friday as a date to watch DARE, my family had theirs back on late last night, I hope the other customers see something before Friday!

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready! During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T to be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!! I have a thread for Sept testers that is picking up, my Aug testing thread had a high percentage of bfps, I am going to keep it going, in hopes of adding my name to the list!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

We just got power back at 1pm this afternoon after it going out at 4am Sunday... But fortunately no damage or anything like that! Glad to hear everyone has come through it unscathed!

mrsmm- i did all that stuff you were doing! Each month i added something new. I also was doing ferning - very cool actually if you like sciency things- and then opks! so hope this is it for you!

DARE, I am VERY into Science, maybe I should try the ferning as well. Hmmm, something to think about. Thanks! We did all except the CM checks last times we have been preg so we are just adding more and more to get to our bfp this month. We are up for almost anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->