• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maryland?

I can't believe I've missed everything going on in this thread. I'm back! Lol... For those that have forgotten about me, I'm in Howard County. :)

MrsMM24- I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I've been there and I truly feel for you. I'll be praying for a BFP for you very soon! :)

Dare- Congrats on your beautiful little girl! :)

:hi: I'm in Columbia, just seen this thread and thought I'd say hi!

Eta: I second amazon mom - so much cheaper than everywhere else and better discounts than any coupons I've seen!

Welcome LOVELY & LEARNER!!! :wave: We are all soooo very near each other. Awesome!

Hi ladies. Just stumbled across this page. I'm in PG county.

Hi LAIDEE :wave: I think we met on a Feb thread. How are you feeling?

Hi Learner! I'm literally right around the corner from you in Jessup. DH works in Columbia! Nice to meet you! :)

Did you all feel the earthquake today? 5.9 magnitude!! I sure felt it in a mobile home.

Hey, I definitely felt it, as I work right in the heart of D.C. We just re-entered our building. I work for DHS and they said there are no injuries reported. They felt it from Canada to Atlanta!

Hi MrsMM24, yup I'm over on that board too. I feeling pretty good today. How are you?

I def felt the earthquake. Shook my nerves good. Thankfully I don't work in the city bi know it was a madhouse down there. I hope all you ladies are ok.

The earthquake was definitely different! I was minding my own business doing my grocery shop in Giant when the shelves started to rattle and boxes fall off! Quite an experience!

i was trying to nap when it hit. horrid here. was shaking pretty bad. ---sorry one handed typing... not easy.

:wave: to newcomers!

Glad that everyone is ok! We are now jut bracing for this Hurricane that is headed our way. I mean, the weather here is mimicing states like FL!

AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"