Mat b1

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hi Girls,
I have an appointment with my consultant this afternoon which has been bought forward because of my hip dislocation at the weekend. I was just wondering if i can ask him for my MAT B1 form today or if i have to get it from my midwife at my 28 week appointment in a few weeks?
Work have been asking for it every time i come back from an antenatal appointment
Anna

Hi Hun,

You can get your matb1 form from 20 weeks but im not sure if its only midwifes that have them. I have to give mine into work before 25 weeks so im surprised you havent already been given it!!!

i think you can only get it from your midwife, no harm in asking though...

you should have already given it to your work hun. They should have it before the 15th week before your due date so at approx 25 weeks.
I am seeing the doc this afternoon instead of the midwife as shes on holiday and hope hell give it me then as I need to get to work before xmas.

mmmm i think i will have to push for it today then.

I was panicking a bit about this too, cos I havent got to mw til after xmas now with me being under a consultant and I wasnt sure if they would give me one - I'll be 25 weeks over xmas so need it before to give to my boss.
I spoke to her on the phone, and she filled one in and left it for me at the doc's reception the same day- maybe worth a try?

mmm yeah good idea i'll call the dr's now.
Consultant wouldn't write it yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->