maternity trousers

Jules

Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy
Reaction score
well i have decided i am going to have to buy some maternity trousers soon, thought i may as well get some rather then just buying bigger sized trousers as its just the waistband that doesn't fit anymore! and i will grow into them, going to wait until weekend before christmas and hit the shops will be 11 weeks by then.... anyone else wearing maternity clothes as yet?

i can get away with my tops for now as the stretchy etc

Hi Jules...I had a look today but they were all too big on me...I am 5ft 6in & weigh (sp!) 7st 3lbs...I have a noticeable bump so all my jeans are cutting the tummy of me....I was thinking of ordering size 6 maternity jeans from next but dont know if they will fit me??!! What have you got in mind?

I'm other 11 or 12wks now and decided today that I really need to buy some maternity trousers. My work trousers especially are pretty tight. Will try and get some tomorrow so I can sit down again!

well im 7 weeks and im in maternity trousers,my normal jeans got a bit tight so i thought i might as well get some as im not gonna get any smaller.
i got some early term jeans from mothercare.
i usually wear size 12/14 but the maternity ones are a size 10.

I have been looking in Next also, quite reasonably priced, the style of tops this season his great for us! they all kind of smocks (sp?!), they have some lovely ones in next also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->