Maturnity tours...

absmum2be

Reaction score
When should bs book them? And book them for? I've heard bad things about the hospital I'm meant to go to so would like to tour ASAP and change hospital if I don't feel comfortable there. Anyone help? x

When i had my booking in appointment we were told we could visit our hospital any Sunday at 2pm we just had to turn up and we would be shown around. did your mw not give you this info? Maybe give them a call and see what she says?

We were only able to book ours after our 20week scan as part of the NHS antenatal classes. It might be different in each hospital though. CAn you call your hospital and ask to tour the delivery suite as if you aren't happy I guess it would be better to move sooner rather than later.

our hospital doesn't do them at all any more :(

Have you had a look at NHS choices website? We chose our hospital on the reviews on there (they were the best of the 3 hospitals we were offered!!) and i have to say, so far, so good!!

It's totally worth it. This was included in my childbirth classes we took at 23 weeks. I like knowing what to expect about my surroundings :) Plus, they showed us where family would be waiting, where hubby can sleep, room amenities, food, what happens during a typical labor, etc. All stuff we wont have to bother asking about when I go into labor.

Ring up the hosp you wana go and have a look in (the midwife dept) and ask them if you can come and have a look around thats what we did n i loved my hosp, just a shame fings didnt go to plan n i went to a big hosp :( but def worth doin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->