May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi Girls

lola-yey for the peak, i think your plan is great hun.x

mrsja-yey for getting all the appointments sorted its not too long till the 15th of june im excited for you huni i wish you all the luck in this world for a bfp :kiss:

faith-how you feeling hun still no symptoms? i hope you get some good news in a few days.x

dragons mummy-hang in there hun ur still in with a chance.x

daisi-kel- how r u girlies feeling? wow kel triplets yey.x

ttc-how r u hun?

caz- how r u hun?

sorry if ive missed eny1.

Well im currently 3 dpo and have noticed this morning that 1 of my nips is sore(sorry tmi) that is weird as ive never had sore nips ever before just sore breasts when my af is around the corner so hopefully its a start of something good. i also have a feeling of a uti as i keep wanting to pee and if i dont go straigh away i get realy bad cramps down below.

I think all these symptoms might be linked to clomid as it is way to early for it to be a pregnancy :dohh:

we'll see what happens in a weeks time im thinking of testing next week monday as i will be 11dpo but not very hopeful that i would get a BFP :cry:

how is every1 feeling?
:kiss::hugs:

Good luck honey! If Lou can do it you can! xx

Hi Girls

lola-yey for the peak, i think your plan is great hun.x

mrsja-yey for getting all the appointments sorted its not too long till the 15th of june im excited for you huni i wish you all the luck in this world for a bfp :kiss:

faith-how you feeling hun still no symptoms? i hope you get some good news in a few days.x

dragons mummy-hang in there hun ur still in with a chance.x

daisi-kel- how r u girlies feeling? wow kel triplets yey.x

ttc-how r u hun?

caz- how r u hun?

sorry if ive missed eny1.

Well im currently 3 dpo and have noticed this morning that 1 of my nips is sore(sorry tmi) that is weird as ive never had sore nips ever before just sore breasts when my af is around the corner so hopefully its a start of something good. i also have a feeling of a uti as i keep wanting to pee and if i dont go straigh away i get realy bad cramps down below.

I think all these symptoms might be linked to clomid as it is way to early for it to be a pregnancy :dohh:

we'll see what happens in a weeks time im thinking of testing next week monday as i will be 11dpo but not very hopeful that i would get a BFP :cry:

how is every1 feeling?
:kiss::hugs:

Good luck honey! If Lou can do it you can! xx

thank you huni.x how r u eny symptoms yet?

hi ladies - I have been so busy all weekend I hardly got to log in....Missing you guys....it was DH bday and we whopped it up all weekend....I am soooo tired now and trying to concentrate on work...not happening.....hahahaha. Well I start my 3rd and last cycle of clomid tonight. I hope it works!

How is everyone today?

Hi ladies,

Good to see everyone back for the start of the week... it was a bit quiet over the weekend. :)

I'm ok thank you... should know a little more tomorrow! Feeling very nervous at the moment but my appointment is at 10am so don't have to work too much longer.

Lola: Glad that you got your peak hun..... go girl!
MrsJA: IVF will be here before you know it! How exciting!
Daisi: Any news on your scan yet?
Not quite got up to speed on everyone at the moment but I hope you guys are all doing well :)

Lots of love

Kel x

I know this sounds kinda dumb but how do you join the group? Do you have to be invited or am I missing something? LOL :happydance:

Tnt - how sweet, you're in!!! The only initiation is telling us your story. We're listening...

Tnt - how sweet, you're in!!! The only initiation is telling us your story. We're listening...

Haha well thank you. :happydance:

Well I found out I have stage 3 Endo last summer of 09. I had a Laparoscopy in June 09 and they found massive adhesions and scars. They couldn't figure out whether to burn them out or leave it alone, sense they couldn't tell which is what (i thought that was weird). So they put me on lupron for 9 months. I FINALLY got off that injection 3 months ago. My AF came back last month so my dr started me on 50mg of clomid. BFN last month...which I didn't expect it to work. So now just waiting for AF to end in a day or so we can try again. I am on 100mg of clomid now and estrogen at night to produce more CM. I am also taking prenats, fish oil, b6, b12, vitamin c, and folic acid. I also just started robitussin and baby aspiring 81mg. So hopefully im not overdoing it.

But sense I was "told" it would be hard to concieve, I will do ANYTHING it takes to get a BFP. I drink one diet coke (my coffee) in the AM. Dont smoke (quit a year ago) and stopped ALL my other meds.

My dr said if I dont get a BFP this month then I will the Lap surgery again and hopefully clean everything out. I do know my left fallopian tube is decreased in size so hopefully that doesn't hold me back.:winkwink:

Anyone know what OPK strips will do sense were on clomid? And how dependable is the body temp thing? I do everymorning at the same time.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day and week! :hugs:

Welcome tnt!!!!! Wishing you a bfp this month so that you can skip your surgeries..... This the right thread for you!!! So many wonderful gilrs!!!!

kel - can't wait for your app tomorrow!! i am dying to know how many bambinos you have!!! p.s. was this your first cycle on clomid? and how many mg???

lola - welcome to 2ww!!!! try to keep your busy since this is insane!!!! i am already on 11dpo and dying!!!

ttc - good luck with your 3rd round!!! you know what they say right? - 3rd is the charm!!!!

ladyblush, yomo - welcome as well to 2ww!!!! I know it's a bit early for any symptoms but keep us posted anything should happen!!!

faithpatience - i think you are right there close to me! are you feeling anything???

AFM - again nothing too crazy. I am 10 or 11 dpo and this morning i had very little pain on both on my ovaries. also ive noticed that my bbs hurt a bit, but it's strange. they are not sore but hurt from within?!?!? kinda weird....but now it's gone. i am not sure if i will poas yet. maybe with cheapy hpt, but i didn't get them yet. i think by tomorrow or day after they should be here. i'll let you know. honestly i am expecting a bfn......but i know anything is possible.

p.s. how do you ladies ass your signature??

Welcome tnt!!!!! Wishing you a bfp this month so that you can skip your surgeries..... This the right thread for you!!! So many wonderful gilrs!!!!

kel - can't wait for your app tomorrow!! i am dying to know how many bambinos you have!!! p.s. was this your first cycle on clomid? and how many mg???

lola - welcome to 2ww!!!! try to keep your busy since this is insane!!!! i am already on 11dpo and dying!!!

ttc - good luck with your 3rd round!!! you know what they say right? - 3rd is the charm!!!!

ladyblush, yomo - welcome as well to 2ww!!!! I know it's a bit early for any symptoms but keep us posted anything should happen!!!

faithpatience - i think you are right there close to me! are you feeling anything???

AFM - again nothing too crazy. I am 10 or 11 dpo and this morning i had very little pain on both on my ovaries. also ive noticed that my bbs hurt a bit, but it's strange. they are not sore but hurt from within?!?!? kinda weird....but now it's gone. i am not sure if i will poas yet. maybe with cheapy hpt, but i didn't get them yet. i think by tomorrow or day after they should be here. i'll let you know. honestly i am expecting a bfn......but i know anything is possible.

p.s. how do you ladies add your signature??

Nina78- Thank you. I hope I do as well. I really dont want the surgery but I heard if you have the surgery...right after you heal...you have a better chance for a BFP. So we will see. I am with you of not getting hopes up..well at least trying not to. Its hard when you think about it all the time. I really hope you get a :bfp: this month. That would GREAT!! :happydance:

p.s. how do you ladies add your signature??

Hi hun,

Yes, it was my first cycle of clomid although I thought I had started my period so then took my second cycle of clomid :dohh:

I was on 50mg ....when I had my first early scan last week they noticed that I had overstimulated and had 8 more follicles on my ovaries. It is all a bit scarey really! I already have 'linea negra' which is another indicator!

Kel x

hi all! welcome tnt! I have endo and got pregnant 2 months after the surgery on clomid! best of luck to you!

sorry can't stop long today, loads to do but had to catch up on everyone first! Kel I amdying to know about your scan tomorrow and so jealous that you get one!!!! I might go to my gp and beg!!!!! (no luck on the private test yet, still being the perfect wife and hoping it pays off!!!!!!).

nina test test test you are driving me crazy!!!! best of luck.

everyone else hope all is going well with ov/tww/ivf waits etc

hi all! welcome tnt! I have endo and got pregnant 2 months after the surgery on clomid! best of luck to you!

sorry can't stop long today, loads to do but had to catch up on everyone first! Kel I amdying to know about your scan tomorrow and so jealous that you get one!!!! I might go to my gp and beg!!!!! (no luck on the private test yet, still being the perfect wife and hoping it pays off!!!!!!).

nina test test test you are driving me crazy!!!! best of luck.

everyone else hope all is going well with ov/tww/ivf waits etc

I read that you got pregnant after the surgery? Thats amazing. What stage are you? I too have Endo and am TTC#1. So its nice to see someone that got preg with Endo. What all did you do/take to help with Endo?

Thank you very much.....

After the surgery i just exercised to help with the endoand I took 100mg clomid days 2-6. I took folic acid too ut nothing else, tried to eat healthy etc. My tubes were clear of endo so I was lucky there but it was on my bladder, large intestine and sciatic nerve I think!!!! was a bit fuzzy post surgery when all this was explained to me!!!! I am proof though that it can happen. the pain every month was unbearable not to mention the infertility! But the pain was indescribable, sometimes i would just have to stop dead in my tracks because walking was so painful! do you get a lot of pain with it? there is no correlation so I am told between stage of endo and pain!

That sounds like alot of pain. I too am in alot of pain. And sense were trying my dr wont let me take anything for the pain. I usually take baths or heading pads and walk at night. They said my endo was all over my abdomen and on the stomach wall. Bladder was clear but not sure bout fallopian tubes...all i know is the left one is decreased in size. They didn't seem to know much after my surgery (which upset me a little). Then I was on lupron for 9 months....awful stuff...and will NEVER do it again. Im so happy to know that you got pregnant with everything that happened to you. I too am on 100mg clomid and on days 2-6. My dr said most get preg after the second round on 100mg. So hopefully I will be just as lucky!

Nina, I hadn't realized you are 11DPO. After 4 years, I'm really pulling for you. Hope you test soon and give us some good news.

Hi ladies, would it be inapproriate to ask at what point in your TTC you were prescribed Clomid? Going on just over a year, and if no BFP this month, going to call my doc again for a referral to FS. Thanks for your help!

hi Myturn - I was given it after 10 months of trying....but I am 34 years old and I think my dr figured it would hurt to try. I do Ov on my own but I think he wanted to see if it would boost my fertility. how long have you been trying? have you been diagnosed with any fertility issues? Have you had any testing done?

Hi ladies, would it be inapproriate to ask at what point in your TTC you were prescribed Clomid? Going on just over a year, and if no BFP this month, going to call my doc again for a referral to FS. Thanks for your help!

For me my dr perscribed it right away sense I have stage 3 Endo. But most couples get it 6th month to a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->