May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

sarlar - welcome back.....you sound refreshed....makes me want to move up my vacation and go NOW....LOL....

faith - thanks for the kind words!!! It is really nice to have women in my situation that I can turn to and they completely understand without me even saying to much.

nina- thank you, I hope we all catch those eggys this month...

Caz - hows things today for you?

Well nothing new to report here, I am cd2 and already this cycle is dragging......I cant wait to be inthe tww and symptom spotting and feeling all excited....I know that is weird but I prefer that than what i am going through now.......I hope all you ladies are doing great!!!!

ok hunnie just hate the wait now for o hope me and you get are sticky :bfp: s this month x x x x

yeah me too! I start my Clomid on Monday...I cant wait till I finish taking them...Seems each month the headaches get worse!

Hi ladies,

Sarlar, hope you had a good rest, nice to see you back.

TTC- good luck with this round of clomid; I hope for no headaches or side effects of any kind for you.

nina, god luck with the tww. and good luck with testing. let us know when you crack!!!

FP- good luck with the tww, do you have any symptoms?

JA- good luck with the ivf, I had to inject my friend a couple of yers ago on a daily basis as we were on holiday and she was in the middle of IVF!!!! did they make you practice on an orange?

LB- good luck!!!!! and have a good rest in a few days time when the marathon is over!

Lola- good luck and have a lovely weekend.

yomo- hope you ok and holding up in the wait! hoping for good news for you!

sorry to anyone I missed!

no change from me! did another hpt today!!!! clearblue digital now reads pregnant 3+ weeks. Had to check! Appart from sore boobs, I don't feel pregnant!!! If I had not done the clomid and tested, I honestly think I would not know! grrr! it makes me worried! I can't wait for morning sickness to reassure me! I tried to convince DH that we should pay £80-£100 for a private early scan to check if everything is ok, but he said it was a waste of money and we could buy a cot with that money in a couple of months instead! We settled on me going to the docs next week to ask for bloods to see if everything seems ok! I think I am cracking up!!!!! I mean I have no bad symptoms, no spotting, only very mild cramping approx 3-4 times a day, but I get so worried!

sorry for having a moan on here, I know it's not what you all want to hear and I desperatley want you all to join me stressing about your own little beans!!!!

Oh sorry rambled on again!!!

thanks daisii, but if it makes you feel any better, i have a sister who has had 2 babies and she had no symptoms at all.....not evens ore boobs....also keep in mind teh sore boobs is a good thing b/c that means the progesterone is there to keep the pregnancy...dont worry about moaning, I would be worried to....did you temp at all?

yeah me too! I start my Clomid on Monday...I cant wait till I finish taking them...Seems each month the headaches get worse!

i no i have had that as well hotfluses haha it awful isnt it x x x :hugs:

TTC- I never did temps, but ov packs (internet cheepies) obsessivley! I generally run a bit warmer than most people and my temp can fluctuate a bit at any time of the month so I never bothered!

oh ok, I just was asking so I could stalk your chart....hahahahaha...I am an avid stalker.....dr appt in 1 week right?

going to make an appointment hopefully on tuesday! I still really want an early scan! but i'd want him with me so i can't sneek off with out him knowing!!!!!!! grrr dh's!!!!!

sorry no chart to stalk!!!!!

oh great caz....cant wait for the hot flashes to start....LOL....esp how hot it has been getting here....92 degrees F today!

Good evening ladies

Hope you are all well.

daisi- i cant wait to have a few days off from all this bd its realy tiring espeacialy as i never used opks so i had no idea when it would be the ov day i just went with the symptoms......................congrats on the cb digi giving u 3+ im sure everything will be just fine hun.

TTC-i know what u mean about the headaches they are terrorble.

lola-hows it going hun eny sign of ov?

mrsfa-how are you hun how was your appointments today?

sorry if i missed eny1.

I have managed to bd this afternoon and hopefully will bd again later on this evening if dp is up for it :shrug:i still have alot of cramping down below and have started getting a big ass headache its probably got something to do with the ov.

how is ever1 else feeling?

:hugs::kiss:

well lady I am feeling how I usually feel on cd2....crampy, bitchy, and ready to drink a bottle of wine....LOL.....I am off...I hope you have a great weekend!

well lady I am feeling how I usually feel on cd2....crampy, bitchy, and ready to drink a bottle of wine....LOL.....I am off...I hope you have a great weekend!

awww hun hang in there have a glass of wine hun it wont do no harm im sure LOL have a lovely weekend hun :hugs:

I have been asked to write pg updates in my journal so if you would like to keep an eye on me my journal is: x Kel's Diary x

Nina-I sure hate that 2ww but i thing it would be great it you made it until day 12-14 if you arent going too wacko by then:wacko: Praying for another bfp for our thread!!:yipee:

TTC- not lookin forward to all those side effects-hope you feel better soon:wine: enjoy some wine and relaxation!!

Dais-so happy to hear the little one is doing well-i cant imagine waiting for the us- i would be so worried and impatient!! Hope the days fly by:winkwink:

Yomo/blush-hope you are getting some :sex:!! it must be that time.... otherwise, good luck heading into that 2ww:loopy:

AFM- extremely Sore (.)(.) and cramps everyday-man I love provera:muaha: four more pills...thank god!! waiting as usual....

Hi Girls

Its gone abit quite on here hopefully every1 is enjoying their weekend.

Well into to the 2ww i go, ive done everything i can now. the waiting is gonna be so hard and long.

I just dont know if i cracked it this month, but all i know is i did a :sex: marathon this cycle which has left me so tired and abit sore :blush: (sorry tmi lol)

I just dont know and im not very hopeful tbh, this 2ww is gonna drive me up the wall.

sarlar-hope your feeling better from the cramps.x

lola-hope your enjoying your weekend away.x

mrsfa-how are you hun.x

daisii&kel hope your beans are doing great.x

ttc-how are you hun? x

faith&yomo how is it going? x

nina-have you tested yet? good luck hun.x

sorry if ive missed eny1 hope you are all well and having lots of :sex: and alot of patience to those in the 2ww.
:hugs::kiss:

dizzikel - 3 pips so far?!?!?!? LOL!!!!! from none for the whole 3 yrs to 3 at one time! I am sooo happy for you!!!!! I would also take 2-3-4 within seconds!!! your story gives me hope. I am on the 4th year of ttc and still nothing. but because you have aslo ovulated on your own, just like me.......then maybe, just maybe there is hope for me for this cycle, even though it's very hard to stay positive after so many years of dissapointments......

ladyblush - good luck in your 2ww!!!!! i now every minute seems like ages, but eventually it will pass.

AFM - on 8-9 dpo. I really didn't plan to POAS until i'm late (if that would happen), but for some stupid reason, yesterday i ordered 25 cheapie hpt's from internet. i have no idea how good they are, but i guess poas -ing madness will begin as soon as i get them.
i don't know girls....i am trying to stay positive - but it's just not hapenning. i am feeling down for the past few days. it just doesn't seem like bfp will ever happen to me. so far i have no symptoms (which could be good or bad). i don't know what it will take for me to be a mommy..... :nope:

nina, I don't want to get your hopes up but thats exactly hw I felt last cycle! With no symptoms (far fewer than any other month!!!!) and just down like I had given up hope!! And then I got my BFP! Started feeling like that aout 7/8dpo right up until I got the BFP! So stay in there and good luck!

dizzikel - 3 pips so far?!?!?!? LOL!!!!! from none for the whole 3 yrs to 3 at one time! I am sooo happy for you!!!!! I would also take 2-3-4 within seconds!!! your story gives me hope. I am on the 4th year of ttc and still nothing. but because you have aslo ovulated on your own, just like me.......then maybe, just maybe there is hope for me for this cycle, even though it's very hard to stay positive after so many years of dissapointments......

ladyblush - good luck in your 2ww!!!!! i now every minute seems like ages, but eventually it will pass.

AFM - on 8-9 dpo. I really didn't plan to POAS until i'm late (if that would happen), but for some stupid reason, yesterday i ordered 25 cheapie hpt's from internet. i have no idea how good they are, but i guess poas -ing madness will begin as soon as i get them.
i don't know girls....i am trying to stay positive - but it's just not hapenning. i am feeling down for the past few days. it just doesn't seem like bfp will ever happen to me. so far i have no symptoms (which could be good or bad). i don't know what it will take for me to be a mommy..... :nope:

Don't give up :hugs:! I know it is easy to after so long but you will get your baby hun! Keep strong, I know it is easier said than done but miracles do happen, I never thought 2 weeks ago that I would be in this position! Fingers crossed for you.... I was very down the week before I got my BFP so fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->