May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

LADY-Faith-MrsJA---- Thank you ladies for the welcome. I am hoping things do work out this cycle with clomid. I just came off Lupron injections 3 months ago so I think my body is still trying to sort of go back to normal:happydance::happydance:

I hope all you ladies get a :bfp::bfp: This month....That would be absolutely wonderful! Fingers and toes crossed here

myturn - did they tell you what kind of fibroids you have? I have 1 submucosal which means it is bulging into the uterus and those do cause fertility issues.

ttc, unfortunately, they did not tell me. Supposed to be one of the best doctors around, and I've been kind of unhappy w/ the answers I've been getting, truth be told. I'm going to have to give her a call and find out what kind of fibroids they are. You'd think I'd already know? She and the ultrasound tech both said "oh, that shouldn't affect anything," but from what I've read on the internet, that doesn't seem to be true!

How did you find out about your fibroids? Are they treating them in any way?

well I found out b/c of they saw it in an ultrasound. The only way to solve them and keep the ability to ttc is through surgery. If I am not pg in teh next month I am going to have a consult done on mine and the possiblity of endo also. June 21. Let me know what the dr says about the fibroid...ask her how big it is and where it is located.

Ladies, Last month was my first cycle on Clomid100 mg CD 3-7... I had 3 mature follicles and I O'd. This month I took the same dose on the same days, but I went in for a scan today and had no follicles :(
Has anyone had this before. Where Clomid worked one cycle and not the next?
I'm feeling so hopeless.

very quick drop in my dinner nearly cooked!!! Will be back later!

fp- not me with three pps (that I know! That is kel!!!)

Kel: wasn't your scan today? how did it go? what did they see? are you having a full squad?!?!

best of luck all!

nina when you testing?

DH has agreed on scan (think he finally agrees I am neurotic and need help!) so scan booked for friday 28th June 14:40!!!!! 10 days, I should be excited but am actually now terrified!

hope all well,

back later

Daisi Dear, sorry about that..I think I might have gone out of mind asking u about pips:dohh:that was for kel...oooooppppsss.....anyways am sure u r doin great...am really happy that ur DH has agreed for a scan..dont worry hun..these 10 days will fly soon...

LADY-Faith-MrsJA---- Thank you ladies for the welcome. I am hoping things do work out this cycle with clomid. I just came off Lupron injections 3 months ago so I think my body is still trying to sort of go back to normal:happydance::happydance:

I hope all you ladies get a :bfp::bfp: This month....That would be absolutely wonderful! Fingers and toes crossed here

thanks hun..Ivd love to have a BFP..but I somehow feel that the 2nd cycle also wud end up in BFN...I am already getting periods cramps which I usually get before 3-4 days I get my AF....and I dont have any preggo symptoms..
anyways I wud only test on 15dpo and I have 5 more days to go...thanks for ur wishes..and good luck to u too..

Hi girls!!!

I just wanted to say a quick hi....sorry not much time for personals!!! But i'll be back!!!!

Yes you are all right I am 12 dpo today (maybe 11, but more 12). I agree with faithpatience and MrsJa - no poas-ing until 15dpo or later. I really think I am out this month, so I rather get AF then another BFN....I've seen so many up to now, that I really can't see another one. So unless I am late, like few days I won't poas....I am sorry!!!! But for some reason I am really not even that stress about it, I really don't have that urge to poas....
As for the symptoms, last nite I had very mild af cramps and that was it.

Okay gotta go, but I'll be back!
Luv ya all!!!

Nina dear I feel the same way..exactly same..I rather get AF then another BFN...so am not gonna test early and have any hopes...BTW am not too stressed about a BFP either and somethine tells me am already out of that...I think my AF will catch up on me and I have to start with clomid again:cry:
dont know when this cycle of hope will end...Hope we dont have to do it for ever:nope: I cant bear it anymore...:grr:

hey everyone! Feeling a little better today--will be even better tomorrow when i take my last provera:dance: Hopefully the af will arrive soon and I can get this show ont he road!!

Nina, Faith: stay positive! cramps can also be a pregnancy symptom!! it isnt over to the old witch shows her face!! Im thinking positive for ya:thumbup: keep us posted-Im dying for another bfp on this thread!!

Lola-thanks i am feeling a little better...just get frustrated and overwhelmed some days. Im turning the attitude around a bit though and hopefully that wiill make me feel better all around.

everybody else, hope the week is going well :friends:

Hey beautiful girls,

Sarlar, I hope the witch turns up soon honey. I know EXACTLY what you mean about the PMS symptoms, I get the sore boobies and the break-outs and all of that good stuff. No fun at all!!

Lola, I laughed about your comment that men would have invented an ovulation-confirmation test if they had babies, ha ha!! Glad to hear everything is on track for you. We will try to keep you entertained during the TWW.

Faith, you are too sweet, are you sure you weren't looking at a picture of someone else? lol! I am glad you are waiting til 15DPO to test, I think that is smart. I am sending you all my good vibes for this cycle.

Nina, likewise to you. Come on BFP!!!

TTC, yay for your first clomid pill!!! re the IVF stuff - what happens next is egg collection in about three weeks. The sperm get injected into the eggs, the same day they get collected. Then 3 days later the embryo gets transferred back to the uterus. The dates are sketchy because you have to adjust as you go, based on how the scans go and stuff. But hopefully transferring around 15 June.

Kel, I'm glad you are only having one bambino, I think that sounds WAY easier! lol!

Lady, TNT, Daisii, Myturn - hope you guys are good! PS - Daisii, so glad you get to have your scan, even if you DH thinks you are nuts - ha ha!!

Happy Wednesday ladies... xxx
PS emoticon of old lady, just for fun...:jo:

Hey beautiful girls,

Sarlar, I hope the witch turns up soon honey. I know EXACTLY what you mean about the PMS symptoms, I get the sore boobies and the break-outs and all of that good stuff. No fun at all!!

Lola, I laughed about your comment that men would have invented an ovulation-confirmation test if they had babies, ha ha!! Glad to hear everything is on track for you. We will try to keep you entertained during the TWW.

Faith, you are too sweet, are you sure you weren't looking at a picture of someone else? lol! I am glad you are waiting til 15DPO to test, I think that is smart. I am sending you all my good vibes for this cycle.
Nina, likewise to you. Come on BFP!!

Jess.. Ofcourse i was looking at ur pic.. I hope my sight is still fine..lol.. In last 3 days I saw 3 diff pics of u...
Happy to know about ur IVF... Can't wait to know more on that...I hope everything wud go well honey... N thanks for ur positive vibes...shall keep ya posted... Take care n good luck to u...

Jess - So they'll be transferring 15 embryos? Wow - do you know stats on multiples with IVF? You might be the octomom of the bunch. :)

Hi

Went for my follicle tracking today and it seems as though I have ovlulated on my own this month (I had to have injection last month as the cycle before I did not ovulated and the follicle turned to a cyst). Anyone else had this - I am on day 13. Do you think my body may have 'learnt' to ovulate again after having the injection?? They are also stopping me having the clomid as it is just causing me to have cysts even though I am only on 50mg - anyone else had this too??
Just wondering if my body may produce follicles on its own again now after taking clomid?

x

slara - It has not happened to me but I have heard other women in the clomid club forum talk about it happening, good news is they can up the dose next month and your chance of a BFP will increase. Sorry for the bad news though.

sarlar - come on AF!!!!! I am doing the hurry up AF dance for you, I hope you get it soon!

Faith - sorry you feel out of it hun, but it isnt over till that witch sings!

Mrsja - thanks for the explanation....would you mind me asking how they retrieve the egg?

well 2nd pill down and I cant wait till I am done with them. Other than that I havent slept since i started the pills so I am exhausted, but I will be ok.

Slara & Jojo - Sorry I can't give either of you input on your situations. I ovulate on my own, so I'm not up to speed on effects on those that don't ovulate regularly. Slara, maybe you need to do an injection along with clomid. It sounds like some need an extra push. Hugs to both of you.

hi all, hope everyone is ok. I am totaly losing track of where everyone is! so appologies for any mistakes, or if i miss anyone out!

JA- roll on the 15th june!!! that is also the date of my 10 1/2 week scan!!! Sounds like you will be poked and prodded a lot the next few weeks. Good luck, focus on the end result.

lola hope the tww goes really fast for you.

nina, faith i would so have cracked by now! good luck with the testing!

jojo best of luck this month, at least you know you ov'd.

sarlar, hope it starts soon for you.

sorry for people i mussed.

kel- hope you and babuno are good.

best of luk everyone else, bring on the bfp's.

i am fine today, nothing really to report, a few twinges but i don't think it's anything to worry about. waiting for scan 9 days and counting.

wow....you have been busy!!!

Sarlar, I know we usually don't want AF to arrive, but in your case I wish a fast arrival!!!!

Lola, how is you 2ww going so far? Anything to report?!?!

Faith, oh girl I hear you......I also wonder if a day will ever come when I will go for my u/s to hear my babies heartbeat....it seems sooooooo impossible and sooo far fedged for me. I hate that feeling.....

MrsJa, I remember my days of IVF and injections...I didnt mind them as much as I did the progestrone oil I had to inject after the ET.....it kinda hurt! But at the end, I hope it's all worth it for you!!!!!!

TTC, 3 more days and you are done with the pills!!! I hope you O soon after!!!

Kel,, daisii - How are my preggo laides doing??? Any m/s yet???
Lady, TNT, Myturn - hope you guys are good!

AFM - 13 DPO and feel numb. I have no symptoms at all of either pg or AF. But that's not unusual for me....usually I don't havy AF cramps until an hour before she arrives. I don't know how to feel. I think deep down I really hope i am pg, but again I know I am not.....that just doesn't happen to me....kwim??? I've been the same road for the past 4 years, so I am kinda expecting the same results...

Anyway I will keep you posted!!
xoxoxoxoxxo

thanks Nina....I really hope this is it for you!!! When will you test? When is AF due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->