May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi girls,

Lola - LOL, no they are not transferring 15 embies! ha ha! Just the one thanks - on June 15 (ish!) OMG, no octomums please!

TTC, they retrieve the eggs using a 16 inch needle, which goes though the vaginal wall into the ovary to aspirate the eggs one by one. Fortunately they put you under a general anaesthetic first!

Nina, I am pulling for you honey - I so hope this is the one. Do you mind me asking what type of IVF you did a few years back, and what the result was?

Faith, hang in there sweetheart!

Daisii, thank you for the good wishes, it is much appreciated :hugs:

Gotta run to work, so will catch up with everyone else later.

Lots of love xxxxx

well I found out b/c of they saw it in an ultrasound. The only way to solve them and keep the ability to ttc is through surgery. If I am not pg in teh next month I am going to have a consult done on mine and the possiblity of endo also. June 21. Let me know what the dr says about the fibroid...ask her how big it is and where it is located.

Thank you! This is helpful. Please let me know how you make out, too...if you don't mind, of course. :hugs:

myturn - sure will let you know!

mrsja - oh thank goodness for general!!!!

Hey yall! I'm about to be part of the clomid club myself..... My RE put me on BC pills for 30 days to force a cycle, then I will be starting clomid on CD 5.

Will probably stalk this thread for info. Glad to know there are others in the same situation!

Nina - You're about 14DPO today, right? Some of you ladies don't have tickers & I can't quite keep track of everyone! Any sign of AF or otherwise?

Lady - I'm not sure of your CD, but I think you're getting close. Any updates?

Nothing much on my end. My tummy has felt a little funny, sort of crampy, but it would be way too early to assume it's related to pg.

Nina... Thinking of u... Guess u shd be due to test tomm... I pray n hope BFP for u...keep us updated... May the luckyBFPbug bite u too like it did to kel& daisi...
Good luck hun..

hi girls, hope everyone is doing well.

nina I'll be thinking of you testing tommorrow. fx for you!

quick update on me..... had a bit of a scare last night with sharp stabby pains, trooped off to a&e this morning in a paranoid state! They think it is nothing to worry about but have booked me in for a scan tomorrow morning just to make sure! The pain is less than it was and comes and goes. It sounds like round ligament pain, though really it should be too early for this!

Anyway apart form (hopefully) having wasted the time fo the doctor in A&E, the result is I have taken the day off work to destress, relax and rest after a rather sleepless night (I really am going insane, i NEVER take the day off, i have had 3 days off in over 3 years and they were following my endo surgery!!!!). the other thing is I get to have a scan tomorrow, I am excited and scared about this!!!! nervous does not quite cover it, hence I am trying to have a very easy relaxing day today!

hope everyone is doing great.
x

Daisii dear... Everything wud go well tomm... Relax... I can understand u completely when u say u had that pain n we always worry if it's a bad symptom n will cause harm to pip ... Am so sorry that u had a sleepless night... Hope u have some good food n a giid noon nap shd make u feel better... Keep us posted reg ur scan...
Again good luck with ur scan.. Take care of yrself n ur beenibaby too ;-)

Hi Girls

Hope evry1 is ok havent has time to catch up on you all but will come round later and see how every1 is doing.

Well im 6dpo and have started cramping that feels like af is coming on early, it started yesterday 5dpo so i think im out before it even started i just dont believe it will ever happen to me the only thing that is strange is my nipples have been sore since couple of days after ov and i never usualy get this, i only get painful breasts(all over) but this cycle is only the nipples that are sore and i also get tingly sensations.
Its hard to have hope at the moment :cry:

Well only time will tell im going to test on 10 dpo or 11dpo.

I hope i have some good news to share with you all but i dought it very much

Hope ever1 is ok.:hugs:

Hi all!!!

Well I think I am 14dpo today (maybe 13dpo), but whatever it is I am not planning to poas. My LP can be as long as 16 days, so I still have 2 days of waiting. If I don't get my AF (by some miracle) by sunday, I will only test then. But from how I am feeling, I think the witch will be here by saturday for sure.
Not any particular reason, just know my body I guess. And I got my pre-AF zit! : )
I hope the rest of you are doing great and to whom ever is planning to paos -good luck!!!! wishing you all the baby dust!!!

xoxoxoox

lady - I know it is easy to start feeling down but you might be having implantation cramps. How long is your luteal phase?

Nina - well only you know our body but I hope you are wrong adn this is just your body getting ready for a BFP.

lady - I know it is easy to start feeling down but you might be having implantation cramps. How long is your luteal phase?

Nina - well only you know our body but I hope you are wrong adn this is just your body getting ready for a BFP.

Hi ttc i dont realy know if luteal phase means how long my cycle is lol but if it means that im normaly 29 days my period is quite regular, i just have a feeling that it will be here in a week :cry:

Daisii - Sorry you had a rough night. I'm sure that had to be scary. Hopefully you've had a restful day. My gut tells me you'll be reassured tomorrow after your scan.

Lady - The luteal phase is the time after ovulation up until AF. It should be pretty consistent cycle to cycle. The first part of the cycle before ovulation is the part than can vary in length and cause cycle lengths to vary. So if you look back, you should be able to estimate when to expect AF based on based LP's.

Nina - Still hoping for you!

lady - yeah lola is right, the LP is time from O to AF....this part of your cycle usually stays constant, while the portion from AF to O is the follicular phase...the Follicular phase can vary....

hi, just a quick update! had scan this morning external and internal!! I have a small cyct on my ovary, probably caused by the clomid. But there is one bean in the right place just a smidge over 7mm, and heart is beating nicely!!!! DH welled up when he saw it bless him!!!!

They reckon it is 6 weeks 4 days, Which is spot on when I thought I ovulated!! due approx 9/10 Jan.

So excited!!!!! can't wait until next friday when I have the private scan and I can see it again!

Hope everyone else is ok, can't wait to see some more bfp's this month.

Big exhale! Great news & congrats, Daisii.

Some of you will remember Bluebell from our first thread...just read on another thread that she got her BFP on first round of clomid! Wanted to spread the good news & hope for the rest of us.

fantastic and aparently the second cycle has better results!!!! Good luck everyone!

daisii!!!! That's amazing news!!!! i so thrilled for you.....oh there must be nothing better in this world then to hear to hear your babie's heart beat! I wish it happens to me soon!!!!

AFM - well I definitely won't hear my babie's heart beat this month, because there is no baby.....today at 15dpo, lovely witch showed up!!! I am not toooo dissapoitned as I was exptecting it! I believe one day it will happen to me, so until then I just goota stay strong!!!

I discussed it with my RE and there is no point in doing another month of clomid. After 4 years of TTC is pretty sure that we can't get pregnant naturally (evn though it happened by miracle in january). So my next step is IVF. In my province where I live, IVF should be covered by the government as early as beginning of July, so if it is, my DH and I will wait until then...and in the mean time prepare my body for it!

I'll still be around because I can't wait to see other bfp's on this thread!!!
Good luck to all of you!!!!!
XOXOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"