May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Thanks Nina,

sorry to hear about the witch, that is thoroughly rubbish. Best of luck with the IVF. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon.
x

Oh Nina, sorry she showed. It's so frustrating to be unexplained, isn't it? I'm sure being diagnosed has other frustrations, but this is just the one I can relate to with you. Sending you loads of luck with IVF.

Morning girls,

Nina, I take my hat off to you lady. Well done on your PMA, I think you are going about this in exactly the right way. You and I are both lucky we live in places where most of the IVF costs are covered.
We will all be on hand to provide some moral support when you get to the next step in July :hugs:

Daisii, I was sorry to hear about your scare earlier in the week, that must have been awful. But sooooo happy to hear the scan went well and that your little bean is doing well!! Congrats! I think you have permission to start getting excited now.

Lady, the cramping could be a good sign, my fingers are crossed for you. Faith and Lola, I hope you guys are hanging in there too. How is the symptom watch going??

Not much news from me. I've started on my next round of medication and am off on a spa holiday with my mum for 4 days next week. Going to get a couple of massages and prepare for the next few weeks, which are the big ones for me.

Hope everybody else is good and looking forward to the weekend!

PS - Lola, thanks for passing on the info about bluebell, that is great news!

Hi Ladies,

Hope all of u are having a good weekend..

Daisi - you gave us a wonderful news...hearing ur lil pips heart beat..what on this earth can make us more happier than this?:wohoo: Oh my god !! I hope the other LTTC ladies in this thread will have the same opportunity..am dying for that day...I hope even ur next scan goes well for u..:thumbup:

Nina- Sorry to hear about the witch showing up...anyways am happy for u that u r going to start with IVF and u jus have a month more..so as u rightly said u can prepare ur body for that...:hugs:

Mrs JA - Really happy to read about ur relaxed spa holidays with ur mom..best thing to do before going in for injections and egg collections...Have a good time hun...relax and enjoy !!!:coolio:

Lola - I understand u r in the 2WW..so any symptoms as such??

Kel- Hope u r doin great and ur pip too..:happydance:

all other ladies I hope all of u r doin good and enjoying ur weekend..

About me - 2 more days to test...but actually I have made up my mind that witch is goin to show up anytime..having severe periods cramps and moreover my nipples have before very soft..:cry:.until before 2 days they were erect and my boobs also has become light..I mean not heavy at all and they dont hurt now (sorry TMI)...am very sure this is again not my month..so am not gonna test early and get a BFN..
Am all mentally set for my 3rd round of clomid and this time I dont wanna cry...

Enjoy ur weekend ladies..catch ya all soon..:hug: to all

Hi Girls - wanted to post a daily update although it may be a dull one! No symptoms to report at 5/6DPO only. I have felt my lower back a bit, but I think it's more due to a lot of yard work these last few days.

Faith - Who knows...many have said they had no symptoms. Let us know when you have an update. I'm not sure of your CD, but I think you're far along.

Everyone else - hope you have great weekends!

Lola thanks Hun... Am dpo12 today... Really nervous.. Haven't made an attempt to hold the hpt yet.. Will test in 2 days. If AF dosent show..

Hey girls!

All quiet on the thread this weekend!

Lola and Faith... I'm thinking of you guys. Faith, are you planning to test tomorrow??? Check in with us and tell us how you're doing.

Lola, good on you for getting out in the garden. It's been such a nice, sunny weekend in Melbourne, I've been doing the same. That, and counting down the days til my holiday... I just about need a ticker for it - lol! 4 days and counting. :happydance:

How is everybody else?

xxxx

It is so quiet here. There aren't many of us actually still on clomid!

I haven't been working out during this TWW, just some walking and like I had said, yard work. I can't stand it! I feel frumpy when I don't get a good sweat. I will do moderate walking again today, but I hate this!

Jess, I'm very jealous of your trip. Enjoy!!

hi girls i ovulated today xxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi Caz - that still looks almost, but not quite positive. Is this the surge coming down from a previous test? Or maybe the pic doesn't look exactly right. You might want to keep testing to see if the test line gets darker.

caz it looks darker than mine did the month I got my bfp, so i would get busy if i were you!!!!!

caz it looks darker than mine did the month I got my bfp, so i would get busy if i were you!!!!!

i have hunnie not stopped doin it for 5days in a row haha will do it tonight an tomorrow to just be on the safe side xxxxxx

Hi Caz - that still looks almost, but not quite positive. Is this the surge coming down from a previous test? Or maybe the pic doesn't look exactly right. You might want to keep testing to see if the test line gets darker.

il do another later xxxx

Hi girls

Hope your all well and enjoying the british weather, I certainly am lol

Nina--sorry about that stupid witch coming i wish you all the best.

Lola-hope your doing ok eny symptoms?

mrsja-hope your ok hun

ttc- how r u hun?

faith-hope your ok.

Well im 9 dpo today and the cramping has eased off abit it was terrorble cramps ive never had them this severe early on in my cycle so i dont know what it means
the other thing thats kind of weird is that my boobs arent hurting like they usualy do its just my nipples that are sore but they are not achey at all they just abit fuller.

I realy dont think i made it this month and tbh i dont think i will test i will probably just wait for af due date and then if im late i will test.

xx

Hi girls

Hope your all well and enjoying the british weather, I certainly am lol

Nina--sorry about that stupid witch coming i wish you all the best.

Lola-hope your doing ok eny symptoms?

mrsja-hope your ok hun

ttc- how r u hun?

faith-hope your ok.

Well im 9 dpo today and the cramping has eased off abit it was terrorble cramps ive never had them this severe early on in my cycle so i dont know what it means
the other thing thats kind of weird is that my boobs arent hurting like they usualy do its just my nipples that are sore but they are not achey at all they just abit fuller.

I realy dont think i made it this month and tbh i dont think i will test i will probably just wait for af due date and then if im late i will test.

xx

Good luck hun, got my fingers crossed for ya xx

Hi ladies... I took a HPT today and it's negative...I think am dpo 14/15 today.. AF is still not here...this is soooo frustrating n upsetting...if I was pregg the test shd have picked it up rite..?? I guess the witch will come sooner..

Lola.. Don't loose hopes dear ur jus dpo9 .. We never know what ccud happen in a weeks time..

Caz- get busy..:) good luck

mrsja - hope I need a holiday too now.. Can't take this disappointment every month.. I hope u have a good time..

Lady how r u?
Nina- hope ur preparing for ur iVFnow.. good luck..

Daisi and kel- hope u girls r doing great... Cud'nt join u this month.. :-(

rest of ladies hope ur all doin great..
All the best

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you if it's ok :flower:

I have one good tube and I'm on my 2nd cycle of clomid now...well, not consecutive. I had my first cycle in March, along with injectibles (HMG). I think the combination was a bit too much, as I overstimulted....I produced quite a number of good eggs on both sides, but my uterus was full of fluid and it ended up unsuccessful:(. I was too traumatized to do it again for a while, so gave myself a 2-cycle break. I'm now back on it (100mg), but this time, minus injectibles.

I just want to be around women who understand what I'm going through...and also share experiences. I see some familiar people (hey Caz :wave:) and am really looking forward to a bonding experience.

:hug:

Dear isi buttercup... Welcome to this thread... Happy to c u here.. Sorry to know about oversimularion.. Hope this time everything works well for u...
Here u will find ladies on clomid n also we gave pregg buddies who recently got their bfp this month.. We also have ladies who r gonna try IVF soon... We r all here to help n understand each other....
Again good luck to u for ur bfp..

Thanks so much FaithPatience :hugs:. I already feel so much at home!

Congrats to all the ladies who got :bfp:s this month!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful, healthy and happy 8+ months ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->