May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Evening ladies!

Isi, welcome to the thread :hi: Sorry to hear about your overstimulation last cycle. We will be pulling for you and hoping you get a better outcome this cycle. :hugs:

Faith, so sorry to hear about the BFN today. I know how hard it is to see BFN after BFN honey. I hope the witch doesn't show, but if she does we are all on hand if you need to vent. PS - I think a holiday sounds like a great idea for you - you should do it.

Lady and Lola, my fingers are so crossed for you guys it is not even funny!!!

I'm still ticking along.. baseline scan is next Wednesday. If that all goes OK, I will be starting stimulation injections that day too. It feels like it is finally getting a bit closer!

Sarlar, DragonMummy, Daisi, Kel, Yomo, Nina - hope all of you guys are good.

xxx

Aww, thanks MrsJA :hugs:. I'm loving this thread already :D. We've been ttc for the same amount of time (November 2008). I see you're gearing up for IVF. Good luck to you hun. I'll be cheer leader :dance:

Hey everyone... i thought i would peak in.

I just took my last clomid pill (50mg) for my 2nd round yesterday. After my first round my left ovary was enlarged but they said they would continue with the clomid but moniter me more carefully this round. Praying this is my last round, even though i love finally ovulating and having a period...id rather have a huge baby bump :)

Welcome to Buttercup & Palmer! Hope this is the cycle for you guys.

I'm hanging in there - no symptoms at all.

Thanks so much Lola :hugs:. Good luck to you as your 2ww draws to an end! I hope its 2nd time lucky for you, hun!

I just took my last clomid pill (50mg) for my 2nd round yesterday. After my first round my left ovary was enlarged but they said they would continue with the clomid but moniter me more carefully this round. Praying this is my last round, even though i love finally ovulating and having a period...id rather have a huge baby bump :)

Dear Palmerwife..welcome to this thread...hope the 2nd round of clomid does magic this time..sorry to hear abut ur enlarged ovary, thank god that they wud monitor u closer this time..hope everything wud go well with u...
keeping my fingers crossed for ur BFP hun...
again a warm welcome to u...

Hi ladies,

It is very quiet on here at the moment...hope everyone is ok. I have another scan on Friday so keeping a low profile and praying that everything is going as it should be! What stages are we all at?

Kel xx

Dear Palmerwife..welcome to this thread...hope the 2nd round of clomid does magic this time..sorry to hear abut ur enlarged ovary, thank god that they wud monitor u closer this time..hope everything wud go well with u...
keeping my fingers crossed for ur BFP hun...
again a warm welcome to u...

Thank you so much! I hope it does too. These hot flashes are insane!!!

hieveryone, and special hello to the newbies of the thread! I have lost track of where we are all at! must read through and catch up!!!!

kel: I have a scan on friday too!!! hope all goes well for both of us! had a scan last friday and saw the heart beat! so exciting, yet I am still nervous about friday!!! how is morning sickness/sore boobs etc. I have queesiness about 30-40 mins before I normally eat and at night, and still have sore boobs, but that is all. I am getting the tiniest of bumos already though! I think I only notice because I normally have a really flat tuumy.

hope everyone is ok, fingers crossed for more bfp's soon

x

Hi Ladies - well I am just back from a short vacation. It was so nice to be away and bd because you want to and not because you have too....well I think I will be oving sometime this week. My first cycle I oved on cd18 and last month on cd 16 so who knows...also I havent been temping like I should......so I figure I am just going to bd all this week. DH's SA was great so doing it every night should be okay right?

hey ladies!! i feel like i have been gone forever! i was out of state the last five days for my sisters bachelorette party/bridal shower. i am back now and gonna try to catch up with everyone! may take me a bit...apologies...

asf...af came saturday while i was gone so i am now on cd4 and starting clomid tomorrow!! hoping for a lucky round 1!!

HAVE definately been thinking of all of you and hoping for happy thoughts:)

Welcome back TTC and Sarlar - nice to see you guys!!

Sarlar, I'm so excited you finally get to start your clomid cycle, that's great news!

Lola, 9DPO for you today... you are getting there. I have good feeling about you this cycle. I'm sending you all my good vibes :hugs:

Faith, you doing OK honey? It's good to see you on the thread, I know you must be feeling disappointed after the last cycle.

Palmerwife, welcome! Let's hope this is the month for you!

Daisii and Kel - good luck with the scans ladies! I'll look forward to reading all about it when I get back from my holiday!

Isi, good luck finishing the clomid cycle. Hoping your ovaries do the right thing this month!

Lady, by the time I get back from my break, you will be about 15DPO I think. Really hoping you have a BFP to tell me about then!

I'll say bye for a couple of days now everyone! I'm going to be back next Tuesday. In the meantime, plenty of massages and relaxation await! Hope everybody has a great few days and will talk soon xxxx

Thanks MrsJA! I hope so too. We'll miss you here!!

It's my birthday today, so I'm in a right cheerful mood :dance: :cake:

Welcome back TTC and Sarlar - nice to see you guys!!

Sarlar, I'm so excited you finally get to start your clomid cycle, that's great news!

Lola, 9DPO for you today... you are getting there. I have good feeling about you this cycle. I'm sending you all my good vibes :hugs:

Faith, you doing OK honey? It's good to see you on the thread, I know you must be feeling disappointed after the last cycle.

Palmerwife, welcome! Let's hope this is the month for you!

Daisii and Kel - good luck with the scans ladies! I'll look forward to reading all about it when I get back from my holiday!

Isi, good luck finishing the clomid cycle. Hoping your ovaries do the right thing this month!

Lady, by the time I get back from my break, you will be about 15DPO I think. Really hoping you have a BFP to tell me about then!

I'll say bye for a couple of days now everyone! I'm going to be back next Tuesday. In the meantime, plenty of massages and relaxation await! Hope everybody has a great few days and will talk soon xxxx

See you next Tuesday babes, Have a nice weekend xx

Happy Birthday, Buttercup!

TTC - What do you mean "enjoying" BD?! I haven't had that in a long time!! After 3 years of POAS, temping, monitoring, etc., the romance takes a hit. Glad you had a little break from it.

Sarlar - Great news about AF. Welcome to the world of clomid; hope your side effects are minimal.

Yomo & Lady - we're both getting close to the end of this tww (I think - you guys need to add tickers!)

Daisii and Kel - After Friday scans, please post pics of your pips if you're able.

I am hanging in there, but signs of AF are consistent with all previous cycles. If I had to bet, I think she'll be here Sunday. I'm not surprised - I'm not bummed out, but I just don't think a BFP is in my future.

Kel & Daisii - Please post pics of your scans if you're able.

Happy Birthday, Buttercup!

TTC - What do you mean "enjoying" BD?! I haven't had that in a long time!! After 3 years of POAS, temping, monitoring, etc., the romance takes a hit. Glad you had a little break from it.

Sarlar - Great news about AF. Welcome to the world of clomid; hope your side effects are minimal.

Yomo & Lady - we're both getting close to the end of this tww (I think - you guys need to add tickers!)

Daisii and Kel - After Friday scans, please post pics of your pips if you're able.

I am hanging in there, but signs of AF are consistent with all previous cycles. If I had to bet, I think she'll be here Sunday. I'm not surprised - I'm not bummed out, but I just don't think a BFP is in my future.

Kel & Daisii - Please post pics of your scans if you're able.

I am afraid not, Done a test this morning it was a BFN. I know I am not out till AF shows but surely I would get a BFP at this DPO.

Lots of PMA for you! Hope you are well xx

Hi girls

Sorry havent been on in a while, i have been realy busy with work and studying at the same time grrrr.

Lola- hang in there hun not long to wait now.x
mrsja- have a great holiday hun make the most of it.x
yomo - sorry you got a BFN but it may still be too early hun.x
ttc and faith- hope you girls are doing well
sarlar- wooohoo glad your starting clomid soon good luck.x
Isi-Happy birthday and good luck.x

Well i dont think i was sucsesful this time bcoz i tested 10 dpo and it was a BFN oh well i dont think a BFP is in my destiny.
I have had awful cramps for the past week the worst being on 8 and 9 dpo i thought for sure af was making an apperance early but nothing as of yet, it should be here either today or 2morrow i have no symptoms of pregnancy the only thing i have is sore nipples which ive had since a couple of days after ovulation but i guess thats probably due to clomid, i also have a bit of bloating but then again that could be pms.

Ive booked an appointment for next week wendsday to start the process of IVF, im pretty sure that's the route we have to go on.

Hope you girls are ok and wish you all better luck than me.

xxx

Hi ladies -

Lola - awww, yeah I have been ttc for 1 year now and it has affected our romance so I can only imagine 3 years.

Mrsja - have a great relaxing time, you deserve it!

yomo - sorry about the bfn...but it is still early. My sister got bfns till 15 dpo.

isi - happy birthday to you!

lady - sorry you feel like you are out of it. I hope it isnt so!

sarlar - g/l I hope the clomid works for you!

Well I have been anxious these last couple of day so I think I should be Oving soon, this happened last month on clomid. I also got my softcups in so I am excited to try them tonight with some preseed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->