May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Daisi and Kel- am so very much happy that both of ur scans went on well and ur lil pips are doing great...what a relief...I guess from now on u guys can relax a bit more...though I do know that theres always reasons for us to worry about our pips all time until we hold them in our hands..still I strongly believe everything from here is gonna be great for both of u...
so when is ur next scan ladies? It is the 20 weeks scan or is there one again around 12 weeks..
take care both of u and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy days..
Love, hugs and kisses
FP

Great news, Faith! Congrats & also praying for a healthy, healthy, healthy pregnancy for you! You put the "faith" back in our thread :)

Did you have any symptoms, or were they your usual AF symptoms?

Lola darling, thanks a ton for ur wishes and prayers....I sincerely wish the same for u and for our other buddies too..

All I had was heavy cramping...actually am still having cramping now when am typing this post..:-( I didnt have any other symptoms at all..I was thinking the witch wud soon come..but except for very lil pink/brown spotting on DPO 16 and DPO17 I didnt have anything..actually I thought AF was here finally but the actual bleeding didnt start and then I took the HPT test again on DPO18 which is yday and got a BFP right away...so anything can happen dear..I too lost hope to tell u..but I shd say until u miss ur period u have very good chances for a BFP..

I jus pray and hope u get ur BFP this month and the witch not show up her face at all for 8.5 more months..

Keep us posted..good luck with ur testing..
Love and hugs
FP

Daisii & Kel - Fantastic that little beans are right on track! Daisii, I'm jealous of your typically flat stomach and your expanding one, too!

My CBFM is now blinking "m" so time will soon tell for me.

Faith - OMG....i am soooooooo happy for you! I will pray for you extra tonight! I will pray for a healthy and happy 9 months.....this is such wonderful news! CONGRATS! What kind of HPT did you do on the 14 and 15...were they FRERs?

Isi -well dh hurt his back yesterday so he is all drugged up and has woken only to eat.....so I have not had the opportunity to try them again, but I did do a practice run and got it in fine....I think I just needed to insert it at the correct angle.

Lady- I really hope Af stays away and you get your BFP!

sarlar - I take 2 tsps 3 times a day of the tussin! Also drink 1 cup of grapefruit juice and 1 cup of decaf green tea a day. All of that seems to help...Oh and if you can get some EPO and take that till you confirm O...stop all of this once O has been confirmed.

Daisii and Kel - so wonderful to hear you guys are doing well.....x

Just updated my diary with scan pic

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/330584-x-kels-diary-x-3.html#post5561832

Kel, I looked at the scan... But I really cannot figure out ur lil bub... So that round thing seen is bub's head? Anyways am soooo happyfor u Hun... Have fun n enjoy!!!!!
Cheers
fp

Ttcbaby... Thank you so much for including me in ur special prayers... Am really thankful to u for that from bottom of my heart... I have my first early scan in 2 weeks time...
Btw I took a normal first response test on dpo 14/15 not sure.. For a bfn .. But after 1/2 hr the negative turned to be faint positive.. But the instructions said that result shd not be intrepreted after 10min and my dh also said it's bfn and I didn't try again until yday.. Coz I thouht I got my af as I got spotting for 2 days..
Am thankful to god n to u all.

kel~ congrats!!
I have been taken off of clomid. My dr has now prescriped Femara..has anyone taken this?
:dust:

Faith,

The round circle is the yolk and just at the bottom of it is a little white baby, you can just make out the head and arm (it is sideways on).

Slara: good luck with the new medication!

Kel x

Faith,

The round circle is the yolk and just at the bottom of it is a little white baby, you can just make out the head and arm (it is sideways on).

Slara: good luck with the new medication!

Kel x

Kel, yup this time I watched it closely and keenly..I cud see ur lil bub there..wow soooo exciting...am sooo happy for u....

kel~ congrats!!
I have been taken off of clomid. My dr has now prescriped Femara..has anyone taken this?
:dust:

Slara,

I havent taken Femara but I have a friend who had taken it and got preggo..ladies who dont respond to clomid are given Femara.....but this does not have those bad sife effects that clomid gives and moreover Femara releases one quality egg than many folliciles which clomid does...so the chances of multiple preggo is less is femara..its a safe drug to take
good luck n cheers

LoLa: any news yet? are you officially late now?? hoping to hear from you with a big fat bfp!! :winkwink:

Lady: any news for you yet too?? thinking about you and hoping all your symptoms were preggo symptoms not af symptoms!!

slara- keep us posted on how femara works! interesting...

faith: hope that little bean is safe and sticky!!

daisi, kel: hope the raspberries are growing and healthy! any pregnancy symptoms for you guys yet?? any morning sickness??

mrsja- hopefully the ivf is going well.

hope everyone else is doing well-quiet thread this weekend!!

afm, take my last clomid in the morning and then I am onto the stretch. I really havent had much for side effects so i am a little worried the dose wasnt high enough and i wont ovulate....but now we just gotta bd lots and hope it all works out!! :-=

It's 13DPO and I'm still in the game. Last month she showed up on 14DPO. My bbs have gone back to feeling very much pre-AF, which I know can go either way. I would say I definitely feel her knocking on my door. If that's the case, I'm adding IUI next month, which might be my last month on clomid. The nurse said my doctor usually prescribes it for 3 months, but I'll have to ask (if I still need to by then!).

Sarlar - are they going to scan or do bloodwork to monitor you? Just wondering how you'll know if you've ovulated.

Slara - Sorry I can't help; I'm not familiar with femara. Hope it works out for you.

Lady - any updates??

lola-well, hopefully the next few days go by without any signs of af!! i will be using opks as well as having 21 day labs drawn. no scans unfortunately so i guess ill have to wait and go by the opks until cd 21 and then wait for results of my progesterone level!!

caz-hoping for a quick 1ww now!! any signs of implantation or other symptoms yet?

Hi Ladies -

Faith - just a quick question..I see that you have been ttc since 2008...were you ever tested for anything or diagnosed with anything? It is just inspirational to see that you have gotten pg and would like to hear your story.

slara- I dont know much about femara except that they use is as a cancer drug and it doesnt have all the s/e clomid does. G/L with it, I sure hope it works. also you might want to check as bNb might have femara forum.

lola & Caz - fxed for you

sarlar - I dont think you have to have s/e to ov...I didnt have much on my first round and I Oved. So it might jsut be your body accepting it.

Britt - sorry for the home trouble..but that too can be a symptoms....your chart is looking nice though, at steady incline esp with todays temp.

smile &onelil - I really hope you got it this month!

Emma & DM - babydust to you two!!

Caz - thanks for the PMA!

Well as for me....as you know DH hurt his back on Thursday and was on some serious pain meds and muscle relaxers...well we dtd on Wednesday but not again until saturday which was also Ov day. About an hour after dtd I started having horrible cramping...and I thought it was the softcup..I took the softcup out about 4 hours later but the cramps got worse...I took some advil and a bathe and went to sleep. So I am thinking that bding we did on saturday was probably to late...isnt it best to bd a day before Ov?

Hi Ladies -

Faith - just a quick question..I see that you have been ttc since 2008...were you ever tested for anything or diagnosed with anything? It is just inspirational to see that you have gotten pg and would like to hear your story.

slara- I dont know much about femara except that they use is as a cancer drug and it doesnt have all the s/e clomid does. G/L with it, I sure hope it works. also you might want to check as bNb might have femara forum.

lola & Caz - fxed for you

sarlar - I dont think you have to have s/e to ov...I didnt have much on my first round and I Oved. So it might jsut be your body accepting it.

Britt - sorry for the home trouble..but that too can be a symptoms....your chart is looking nice though, at steady incline esp with todays temp.

smile &onelil - I really hope you got it this month!

Emma & DM - babydust to you two!!

Caz - thanks for the PMA!

Well as for me....as you know DH hurt his back on Thursday and was on some serious pain meds and muscle relaxers...well we dtd on Wednesday but not again until saturday which was also Ov day. About an hour after dtd I started having horrible cramping...and I thought it was the softcup..I took the softcup out about 4 hours later but the cramps got worse...I took some advil and a bathe and went to sleep. So I am thinking that bding we did on saturday was probably to late...isnt it best to bd a day before Ov?

your ok hunnie :hugs: xxxx

Dear ladies,

Hope all of u had a good weekend..

I jus came back from my GPs place..my B HCG is 815 which is within the range..so far so good..but my doctor was not available today , so I have taken an appointment to see him on wednesday to find out if I can repeat the test to make sure everything is goin on well…at the moment am really scared n nervous..

ladies thanks for all ur prayers and wishes..I hope this one is a sticky bean too..

Salar,ttcbaby,lola thank u all again..u gals have been wonderful

Kel and daisi, how r u both and whats the latest about ur lil pips inside??

Iam wising u all a BFP soon- for all TTC ladies and am praying for sticky sticky sticky bean…

thanks
FP

Hi Ladies -

TTCbaby,

ok here goes my story..

from early 2006-07 all I had was just 4 periods in 1.2 years which was very terrible….so my doc wanted me to do a scan and she said that I have mild PCOS…she asked me to reduce few kilos and since at that time I actually didn't plan for a baby so I didn't ask for any medications…it almost took a year for me from then to bring back my periods on regular basis and from end of 2007 unti mid 2008 my periods came back on track…33-35 days cycle which my doc said was good and she did a scan again n said that everything was fine now and I can go ahead..all I did to regularise periods was I had pitted dates 4-5 numbers everyday in the morning religiously in empty stomach for almost a year and that slowly made my cycle regularise and also I lost about 4-5 kilos in 8-10 months time..

Now since my periods was on track for past few months we started to try in 2008 mid and I fell pregnant but I didn't know I was as I started to spot at the time my period was due and I thought I got my periods…I didn't realise at that time…but after 5 days of spotting, I didn't get the flow at all…I took a test on cd40 and I was preggo for the first time…I went to my GP and said I am preggo but been spotting for 5 days...she said wait for a week n come back coz we really cant do anything about that…unfortunately the spotting never stopped and on cd46-47 I had miscarriage…this was in Jul 2008

I again fell preggo in Feb 2009, this time I guess it was chemical pregnancy coz after jus 3-4 days of being preggo I started to bleed and then miscarried on cd40..

Only after this I realised that I have to do tests, but no doc cud give me exact reason for both the miscarriages as all those blood tests came back as normal…then we thought we cud wait for 2-3 months (MAR-JUNE 09) before trying again as I was totally depressed and was not ready for a failure…

in the meantime my DH's SA came back as borderline (quantity was also very low as per the standard) so he started taking zinc and vitamin c ….after 3 months ( from July 09)we started trying and we never fell preggo ( we tried around 8 cycles)….I again went to doc this Feb 2010…then he did some tests again n said that my progesterone level was very low jus 1.7 on cd21 test and said that I have anovoulation problem…ie I don't ovulate every cycle….he then prescribeb clomid to take from March…in the meanwhile we did a SA test again for my DH and this time the report was alright except for morphology was a bit less…but doc said not to worry as mortality was 60% which was good…

I started taking clomid (50mgs)cd2-6 when I got my periods in March, cd21 progesterone reveled that I had ovulated but it was a BFN…

again in April 23rd I started my 2nd cycle same dosage, and I took it again cd2-6...and this time doc didnt do a cd21 bloodwork..I was not even sure if I ovulated as I never got a darker line on those OPKs at all...to my surprise I got BFP on 28th may...I cud not believe coz I spotted for 2 days and thought the witch has comeback again...but thankgod she didnt come...today I got my blood test reports...the look normal to me, coz my doc was not available today to discuss..am goin to meet him the dayafter...jus keeping my fingers crossed this time for a sticky bean..

Iam thankful and grateful to god..without him I wud have never made it up…
am also thankful to all u wonderful ladies, u were always there for me when I needed u all the most..

I sincerely pray n hope everyone get their BFP soon…

Miracles do happen and it will happen to everyone..

Thanks ttcbaby for goin thro' the whole story, I guess u shd go for a coffee break now coz u shd have become exhausted by now..

good luck to all
FP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"