May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hello lovely ladies!!
I'm back!

FAITH, OMG! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I was soooooooo happy to log on and read this wonderful news! My fingers are crossed that this is a sticky bean, honey!! You SO deserve this.

How has everyone else been?

Lola, what DPO are you now???

Lady, I'm sorry to hear about what's been happening with you this cycle. I've been meaning to ask you what your morphology is like? If that's the main cause of your problems, you might do really well with IVF. Thinking of you honey.

TTC, hope the BD is going well! Sarlar, yay for nearly finishing your clomid cycle.

I will read back over all the rest over the next day or two, but hope everyone is great!

I had a brilliant holiday - feeling really relaxed and ready to get into the final round of this looooong IVF cycle. I start stimulation injections on Wednesday. We will be doing our embryo transfer in less than two weeks. It doesn't seem real...

Anyway, happy Monday all! xxxx

Welcome back, Jess! So you essentially have 2 tww's - one before and one after transfer. We are pulling for you in a major way!

Lady, any updates?? You should know how this cycle turned out by now, right?

I'm still hanging in there, 14DPO today. Last cycle AF turned up about this time on this day. My preAF symptoms are less this morning, but I'm still holding on to hope. Please God, let me be pregnant finally! (or is it "finally pregnant"? - grammar teachers, please correct me)

And just like that, I'm out again. I don't know why I bother being hopeful.

faith - thank you so much for sharing....I like to read success stories and you are defo. one. I will keep you and the lil bub in my prays each and everynight that all is ok!

mrsja - glad to see you are back and had a great time...oh I envy a spa vacation...i must set one up with my mum....

lola- aww hun so sorry about af....

afm - nothing new here, I am 2 dpo and waiting anxiously for a bfp!!!!

mrsja- nice to have you back! glad you are refreshed and relaxed and ready for your transfer!! so exciting!!

lola-sorry to hear about the af- it sure never gets easier. hopefully the iui will be the trick this month??!!

lady-where are you??? news??

ttc- hopefully the next two weeks fly by and we get another bfp!!

afm, cd10 today. last clomid was yesterday. started opk-ing and tussin today. going to try to stick to the bd every other day plan. just hoping i actually O. Cant imagine what even that would be like at this point... dying for this to work!

question about the clomid and drinking any alcohol...i quit drinking already because i know it can interfere with fertility and such but the next round will be during my sisters wedding. can you drink before you o?

hey sarlar...thanks for the pma...

well I still drink periodically but I have not gotten my bfp yet so I might not be a good example.

Does anyone know exactly how alcohol affects fertility, cuz most of my pg friends concieved on nights they were completely hammered!

Hey, Ladies!
I'm new here. I just found this forum today. I'm 29 (DH is 31). DH and I have been TTC since February. I'm on round one of clomid (CD 12) with no u/s, just progesterone test on day 21. Any cycle buddies out there? I've enjoyed reading posts and hearing from people who are also TTC.
Best of Luck to all of you! :)

Hello lovely ladies!!
I'm back!

FAITH, OMG! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I was soooooooo happy to log on and read this wonderful news! My fingers are crossed that this is a sticky bean, honey!! You SO deserve this.

Anyway, happy Monday all! xxxx

dear MrsJA, thankyou so much for all ur wishes n prayers... I hope this one is sticky....yet am really nervous n scared n don't know how am goin to pull on until I cross 3 months.. I have booked for a early scan on 12th June..

Glad n happy to know that ur holiday went on well.. Yea now u jus have 2 more weeks for IVF n after that it's 2 weeks waiting game.... I hope everything goes well for u in the first cycle n u get ur bfp.... Ofcourse a sticky sticky bean...

Fingers crossed for u n for everyone too...
Thanks again for including me in ur prayers n I sall keep praying for all ...
Love
fp

Hi ladies, hope June starts with Big Bang and more n more BFPs keep adding..

lola, sorry to know the about the witch's arrival…Iknow how hard it must be…trust me everything will go well this time hun..wats ur plans this time…Shall keep praying for ur BFP

TTClady, glad to know that my story gave u confidence..all the best hun..

salar- keep testing with those OPKs n baby dust to u for ur BDs….fingers crossed for u..

Caz, few more days to do a hpt…wow good..all the best hun..

MrsJA, cant wait to hear all about u…IVF is here soon..

Nina- haven't heard from u for days..hope u r doin good

Daisi and Kel- Hope both of u r doin good and how about ue lil pips? Guess there are doin great inside..

praying for more BFPs in this thread..let the month June begin with a BANG..

BTW anyone planning to start a new June thread for us again?? I thought of doin one but thought shall ask u ladies coz we don't need duplication…

take care ladies..Hope this month is lucky for all…paryers and good wishes for all u wonderful ladies…

Love
FP

Hey, Ladies!
I'm new here. I just found this forum today. I'm 29 (DH is 31). DH and I have been TTC since February. I'm on round one of clomid (CD 12) with no u/s, just progesterone test on day 21. Any cycle buddies out there? I've enjoyed reading posts and hearing from people who are also TTC.
Best of Luck to all of you! :)

welcome MNlady, yea this is a perfect place for u..we have ladies taking clomid n getting their BFPs, also ladies who are waiting for their BFPs....and also u can get info about anything n everything that u need...ladies out here are wonderful...
hope u get ur BFP soon..Welcome again!

Hi girls,

Oh lola, I'm so sorry love. I was so hoping this would be the one for you. I hope you have had a glass of wine and a good cry. We are all here for you.

Sarlar all fingers crossed that you get to ovulate this cycle... come on little egg!

TTC, welcome to the 2WW - looking forward to hearing all about your symptoms!

mnlady, welcome. If you don't mind me asking, how come you are starting on clomid already, if you have only been TTC for 4 months? Most of the ladies on here are 12 months + TTC and have to wait quite some time before getting a clomid prescription...

Daisi and Kel, hope you are the bubs are good!

Isi, what's been happening?

Hugs to everybody else xxxxx

The doctor told me that with my history of irregularity (all my life and cycles ranging between 70 and 120 days) it might be a good option to help us more with timing. I'm hoping he's right. I'm also using OPKs (but I find them frustrating because sometimes the lines look incredibly close).
Baby Dust to All! :)

hi ladies -

mnlady - I think I jumped in on mid conversation but what did the dr recommend? I hope you get it all worked out!

AFM - 3 dpo and chart is looking the same so far, but I guess that is to be expected.

Hi ladies. Missed ya!!! Decided to give the internet a rest for a few days....lol.

Welcome back MrsJA. So glad you had a good vacation!

So sorry about AF, Lola :hugs:. Good luck this cycle hun!

Caz....have you tested?

Ttc, you're in your 2ww, right? I wish you all the best hun :hugs:

Afm, well, I had my US today. The good news is that I have 3 nice eggs waiting to pop...bad news is that 2 of these are on my bad side (my left tube is wonky). I got a HCG trigger shot, which should bring on ovulation within 36 hours or so. But guess what!! My DH just found out he has to travel on business tomorrow, to return Thursday evening :growlmad:. I really don't know why I bothered this cycle, really! Seems like wasted effort :cry:

hey mn lady- welcome! where in minnesota are you from? i am actually from minnesota-lived for 5 yrs in the southwest twin cities suburbs as well as duluth for a year. i grew up in wi but moved to mn after high school. my dh also grew up in minnesota in lakeville!! are you trying for your first? has the doc done any testing on you or dh?? just curious cause we have all been through th ringer!!

fp- still praying for a sticky little babe!

caz-exciting! hope for a bfp friday....

ttc-happy and speedy 2ww!

lola honey thinking about you again today and hoping you can put last month behind you!!

buttercup- hey at least you have one nice egg on the good side! hopefully you can squeeze in some bding!!

mrsja and others, hope everyone is well!

ASF, tussin seems to be working well-CM is much more abundant already! not the ewcm i am hoping for yet.... so far opks negative. been doing them twice a day so i dont miss anything! i know overly anal for cd 11 but its my first clomid cycle...lol...had some side cramps yesterday on both left and right so who knows? hopefully egg factory in full swing:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->