May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Dear buddies,

am here again after 3 days break…I have to tell u ladies something…as u all know that I tested on 14dpo (24th June) and got a BFN I was broken coz I managed to keep myself without testing until 14dpo….I got pink brown spotting on 15dpo(in the night) and I thought the witch is finally here…I had very light spotting for 2 days (25th and 26th June) and then no spotting…I spotted for 3 days last cycle before I got the bleeding..so I thought clomid is making me spot for several days before my AF….I waited for one more day ie until day..but bleeding did not start…I was scared to do a HPT as I thought I already gave myself time to do and I didn't do it…but today morning I finally thought I do the test once my DH left for work coz he was sure I wud get my AF anytime as I am still cramping big time…so I waited until he left for work and I did a HPT….to my surprise I got a BFP…I cannot believe it..its 18dpo today…I went to my GP and he's did a urine test again and I got BFP again at his clinic…now he's asked me to do the bloodwork to see if my HCG levels look good..I will get the results only on monday….I hope my HCG counts come back good...he said he can try and do a early scan for me as I have had 2 early losses in the past and he said the earliest would be 12th of June…he said I wud be only nearly 7 weeks then, but said we can see if we can hear the heartbeat….so I have booked for a scan too…I dont want to hope too much and then get disappointed..

ladies I still cant believe..but am really scared…I hope this time everything goes well…pls pray for me…I still have heavy cramps and my tummy feels very uncomfortable like the witch would come and get me anytime…I don't want her for 8.5 more months…

and I wish all u ladies get ur BFP soon..as I always say its not about BFP but a healthy pregnancy…I wish u all good luck and I pray to God that he gives us all a healthy baby…I will never quit praying to him until he blesses each one of u (us) with a healthy baby...
I have faith in him n am patient too…let him bless all of us…my prayers for everyone again..
thankyou ladies for ur support, encouragement and love…

am thinking if this is a dream…cant believe it…jus keeping my fingers crossed…

Love u all…baby dust to all….
faith-patience

P.S: Miracles do Happen...it will happen to all of us...

Congratulations babes xxx

:happydance::yipee::dance:OMG..... Congratulations chick!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy for you. I hope your levels go up nicely and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Well done hun :hugs:

Kel, thanks hun..am excited but very nervous too..still after getting up from sleep I am thinking was it all a dream??? thanks again and I shall keep asking u questions...ok here is my first one..I have my early scan on 12th June by then I wud be 7W1day...can we hear bubs heart beat so early? I jus want these days to run..as my doc has said until I complete 10 weeks I shd jus keep my fingers crossed hoping everything goes well..am really scared...

thanks again hun..how did ur scan go? I remember u and daisi shd have had one today (fri)??

love n hugs
FP

yomo darling..thanks for the wishes..hope I keep it up until 9 more months..as of now am worried...both me and DH didnt get excited at all...we r jus hoping that things wud go well this time...

I wish u good lunk hun..
FP

Ooooh, congrats FaithPatience :yipee:. I so happy for you!!! Thanks for giving us some hope! And I know you will have a beautiful and healthy 8+ months.

Good luck, lady!! I hope the IVF works out for you :hugs:

Yomo, I think you should still try the clomid again, since you've only done 1 cycle. 2nd time lucky, gir :thumbup:

Good luck again FaithPatience!! Your :bfp: has made my morning :D

Ooooh, congrats FaithPatience :yipee:. I so happy for you!!! Thanks for giving us some hope! And I know you will have a beautiful and healthy 8+ months.

Good luck, lady!! I hope the IVF works out for you :hugs:

Yomo, I think you should still try the clomid again, since you've only done 1 cycle. 2nd time lucky, gir :thumbup:

Good luck again FaithPatience!! Your :bfp: has made my morning :D

Isi darling thanks u so much :hugs: this means my world and I hope everything goes well..yea I got hope from Kel and Daisi and now u can see me too..I guess clomid is not bad at all (apart from those nasty side effects) atleast it worked...

am glad that I make u smile in the morning...
keep goin hun..good luck for ur BFP...
Love n hugs
FP

Thanks FaithPatience :hugs:

Ttc hun, so sorry about the softcups! Will you be trying again? The more I think about it, the more I know I probably won't go there!! I hope to be able to find some Preseed this weekend!

Kisses to everyone else!

:hug:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations FP!!!!!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! I love it when there's a BFP!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations FP!!!!!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! I love it when there's a BFP!!!!!!!

Daisi darling...u and Kel were my real inspiration and hope...thanks a ton hun...:hugs:
I hope my journey goes smoothly this time....

Am loving it but am worried and scared too..but I shall try and relax now...
thanks again..
Love n hugs
FP

Great news, Faith! Congrats & also praying for a healthy, healthy, healthy pregnancy for you! You put the "faith" back in our thread :)

Did you have any symptoms, or were they your usual AF symptoms?

OMG congratulations faith i truly beleive miracles do happen .

At last some good news on this thread.

Thank you every1 for your well wishes.
After getting the usual af pains yesterday my af hasent made an apperance i think she is just playing games with me but im absoulutly certain she will be here by 2morrow i just know it. i dont have eny cramping today just little pains down below.
I hope she hurrys the hell up.

I hope all you girls are well.
lola-when r u testing?

As long as she's not here, you never know Lady :flower:

Holding out for you, Lola! I'm hoping for another :bfp: around here!!!

Lady - maybe you had a bleed unrelated to AF. Plans to test again?

Sarlar - Hopefully you haven't had side effects. No insomnia, right? I only had it my first clomid cycle.

I won't be testing unless I'm late - the earliest would be Tuesday, so I have a bit of a wait. I don't even have an HPT in the house, so no temptation. AF has always shown up right on time (one cycle was wacky in 3+ years!), so I never test.

I feel absolutely nothing at this point. If I wasn't keeping track, I wouldn't even think it was pre-AF time.

Sarlar - Hopefully you haven't had side effects. No insomnia, right? I only had it my first clomid cycle.

I won't be testing unless I'm late - the earliest would be Tuesday, so I have a bit of a wait. I don't even have an HPT in the house, so no temptation. AF has always shown up right on time (one cycle was wacky in 3+ years!), so I never test.

I feel absolutely nothing at this point. If I wasn't keeping track, I wouldn't even think it was pre-AF time.

Hi lola i havent bled at all yet the reason i posted yesterday saying i was out was bcoz i had terrible cramps exacly the same as when af would show up but until now nothing has appeared not blood at all so im guessing she wants to play a game of hide and seek coz im 100% sure shes coming.
and plus i wouldent think it will be normal to cramp like this and be pregnant but if she hasent shown up till wensday then i will get the doctors to do a test.
i usualy have regular periods but ive noticed from previous clomid cycles that my af comes a few days late which i guess its whats happening now.
I just want her to hurry up and stop playing games grrrr.

:hugs: to all.x

Congrats Faith!! :happydance: THe bfp is the first step, lotsa prayers and happy thoughts for a sticky bean!!

Lola-still looking good!! fingers crossed... Good idea on waiting, but remember kels spotting when she was preggers!!

Lady-cramping in early pregnancy is actually normal and a SYmPtom!! fingers crossed for you also!! kELX also had spotting and cramping and she thought it was af but was just the pregnancy!!

Afm, three clomid down, two to go. so far only hot flashes and occasional cramps. no other symptoms. fingers crossed, no insomnia! i am on the lowest dose 50 mg so hoping i at least ovulate!! i dont know when i last ovulated-probaby years and years ago!! planning on bd'ing every other day. also planning on starting tussin on day 10. how much did anyone who used this take??? also on what day do you guys normally o?? Hugs everyone!!

hi all, hope everyone is doing well! fingers crossed for more bfp's.

quick update, had scan today, baby has grown exactly 7 days worth in 7 days which is great! bean is now 13.3mm long and heartbeat is 161bpm!!!! woohoo all seems well with baby bean!:happydance:

aw glad to her daisii well my son has gone away till monday so im going to be board how is everyone xxxxxx

:happydance::yipee::dance:OMG..... Congratulations chick!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy for you. I hope your levels go up nicely and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Well done hun :hugs:

Kel, thanks hun..am excited but very nervous too..still after getting up from sleep I am thinking was it all a dream??? thanks again and I shall keep asking u questions...ok here is my first one..I have my early scan on 12th June by then I wud be 7W1day...can we hear bubs heart beat so early? I jus want these days to run..as my doc has said until I complete 10 weeks I shd jus keep my fingers crossed hoping everything goes well..am really scared...

thanks again hun..how did ur scan go? I remember u and daisi shd have had one today (fri)??

love n hugs
FP

Hi hun,

Had my 3rd early scan today and saw our baby's heartbeat...I have also got a picture of our little bubba! It is just amazing and I am starting to finally believe it. I am really confused about how many weeks I am as the scanographer is dating me 1-2 weeks less than I am put I think that is because I ovulated later. Don't be scared ....just look after yourself!

Kel xx

daisi and kel- so happy to hear about healthy little ones!! congrats on the first of many perfect scans:)

Hi lola i havent bled at all yet the reason i posted yesterday saying i was out was bcoz i had terrible cramps exacly the same as when af would show up but until now nothing has appeared not blood at all so im guessing she wants to play a game of hide and seek coz im 100% sure shes coming.
and plus i wouldent think it will be normal to cramp like this and be pregnant but if she hasent shown up till wensday then i will get the doctors to do a test.
i usualy have regular periods but ive noticed from previous clomid cycles that my af comes a few days late which i guess its whats happening now.
I just want her to hurry up and stop playing games grrrr.

:hugs: to all.x

lady,to tell u I had severe cramps and am still cramping and still think AF is on her way...u never know, until actually u miss ur period...u can take me as an example...I got BFN on 14/15DPO and BFP on 18DPO...all I had was cramping and no other symptoms at all...
Baby dust to u...I wish u get ur BFP this cycle..

Congrats Faith!! :happydance: THe bfp is the first step, lotsa prayers and happy thoughts for a sticky bean!!

Lola-still looking good!! fingers crossed... Good idea on waiting, but remember kels spotting when she was preggers!!

Lady-cramping in early pregnancy is actually normal and a SYmPtom!! fingers crossed for you also!! kELX also had spotting and cramping and she thought it was af but was just the pregnancy!!

Afm, three clomid down, two to go. so far only hot flashes and occasional cramps. no other symptoms. fingers crossed, no insomnia! i am on the lowest dose 50 mg so hoping i at least ovulate!! i dont know when i last ovulated-probaby years and years ago!! planning on bd'ing every other day. also planning on starting tussin on day 10. how much did anyone who used this take??? also on what day do you guys normally o?? Hugs everyone!!

Salar hun..thanks for ur wishes and prayers..I hope everything goes well this time..keeping my fingers crossed...
I wish u too a BFP this cycle..my wishes and prayers for everyone to get a sticky bean soon...take care and good luck
FP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->