May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi girls

Sorry havent been on in a while, i have been realy busy with work and studying at the same time grrrr.

Lola- hang in there hun not long to wait now.x
mrsja- have a great holiday hun make the most of it.x
yomo - sorry you got a BFN but it may still be too early hun.x
ttc and faith- hope you girls are doing well
sarlar- wooohoo glad your starting clomid soon good luck.x
Isi-Happy birthday and good luck.x

Well i dont think i was sucsesful this time bcoz i tested 10 dpo and it was a BFN oh well i dont think a BFP is in my destiny.
I have had awful cramps for the past week the worst being on 8 and 9 dpo i thought for sure af was making an apperance early but nothing as of yet, it should be here either today or 2morrow i have no symptoms of pregnancy the only thing i have is sore nipples which ive had since a couple of days after ovulation but i guess thats probably due to clomid, i also have a bit of bloating but then again that could be pms.

Ive booked an appointment for next week wendsday to start the process of IVF, im pretty sure that's the route we have to go on.

Hope you girls are ok and wish you all better luck than me.

xxx

Thanks, could be to early for you 2! Good luck with your appointment, think I may be joining you in September.

Take care xx

Hi ladies -

Lola - awww, yeah I have been ttc for 1 year now and it has affected our romance so I can only imagine 3 years.

Mrsja - have a great relaxing time, you deserve it!

yomo - sorry about the bfn...but it is still early. My sister got bfns till 15 dpo.

isi - happy birthday to you!

lady - sorry you feel like you are out of it. I hope it isnt so!

sarlar - g/l I hope the clomid works for you!

Well I have been anxious these last couple of day so I think I should be Oving soon, this happened last month on clomid. I also got my softcups in so I am excited to try them tonight with some preseed.

Good luck get :sex::sex::sex: xx

hahaha, yeah cant wait till dh gets home from work...my softcups are staring at me...LOL

Thanks so much, ladies! I had a fabulous day :D

So sorry about the BFN, Yomo and Lady Blush. But I think its still early days, and a long as AF hasn't shown, you're still in with a fighting chance :thumbup:. I really pray you guys get your :bfp: this cycle!

Ttc....have fun with the good stuff :winkwink:. I only recently heard about soft cups.....but I am ever so squeamish and don't think I'll be able to use them :blush:. Do you insert them like tampons?

Hope everyone is well!!!

:hug:

Yomo & Lady - well, anyone show up? I hope not. Keep us posted.

TTC - how did the softcups work out for you? I'm with Buttercup - I don't think I'd be able to use them. I'm very squeamish about that kind of stuff. It's a miracle that I survive my OBGYN appointments!

My bb tenderness is less today & that's a bit odd. They're usually killing me at this point. I'm not reading much into it, but thought I'd mention it.

Yomo & Lady - well, anyone show up? I hope not. Keep us posted.

TTC - how did the softcups work out for you? I'm with Buttercup - I don't think I'd be able to use them. I'm very squeamish about that kind of stuff. It's a miracle that I survive my OBGYN appointments!

My bb tenderness is less today & that's a bit odd. They're usually killing me at this point. I'm not reading much into it, but thought I'd mention it.

I am afraid she has turned up!! I am hardly bleeding though but I am in soooo much pain! Is anyone else the same?

Hope you are well.

Hi Girls

Its all over for me im affraid :cry: im not bleeding yet but im in terrorble pain which i usualy have when af is about to start, im beggining to think that this is it im not meant to be a mother and i should just give up on a dream that will never be reality.
Ive had the worst 6 years of my life and i dont think i can take the heartbreak enymore.
IT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN TO ME :cry:.
And tbh even my family have lost all hope of me ever achieving a pregnancy :cry:

Sorry for all this but its so fustrating.

So i guess IVF is the next step but tbh i dont think that will work either me and dh have had a talk and we will give IVF a shot but if it doesent work then we need to move on with our lives and come to terms that it will just be me and dh for the rest of our lives.

So its goodbye from me i wish you all lovely ladies all the luck in the world :hugs:

yomo-so sorry the witch came to you too.x

If enyone wants to keep in touch please do i have a LTTTC journal.

Good luck girls hope you all have a BFP very soon :hugs:

Lady - My heart breaks for you. I'm familiar with all of the emotions you're feeling right now. Sometimes I think it would be healthier to give up the idea & just move on with life. There's a huge part of us that stays in limbo waiting for this to happen, postponing life decisions or making others in preparation for children, etc.

I've found it's best not to change course when AF first arrives. Give it at least a day. You might feel more positive about IVF tomorrow. Either way, I'm thinking about you.

Yomo - Does AF sometimes come on slowly for you? Sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. Are you doing clomid again this cycle?

I am so sorry Yomo and Lady Blush! :hugs:. I pray your next cycle is successful. Lady, are you just going to wait for your IVF appointment or try another clomid round? Yomo, are you trying for a 2nd time? Please don't leave the thread ladies :cry:

Lola, I'm rooting for you and hoping all the symptoms are pointing right in :bfp: street.

I have my ultrasound next Tuesday, to see if I have developed enough eggs. I guess my doctor will give me a trigger shot as well. I really pray this cycle works out. Someone suggested I try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan......not sure how my I-hate-planned-sex DH will go along with that though.....but hey, it's worth the try.

I am so sorry Yomo and Lady Blush! :hugs:. I pray your next cycle is successful. Lady, are you just going to wait for your IVF appointment or try another clomid round? Yomo, are you trying for a 2nd time? Please don't leave the thread ladies :cry:

Lola, I'm rooting for you and hoping all the symptoms are pointing right in :bfp: street.

I have my ultrasound next Tuesday, to see if I have developed enough eggs. I guess my doctor will give me a trigger shot as well. I really pray this cycle works out. Someone suggested I try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan......not sure how my I-hate-planned-sex DH will go along with that though.....but hey, it's worth the try.

thanks hun i wont be taking clomid enymore bcoz ive already had it for 7 cycles(had a 9 month break after the 6th on)
so IVF i my only option but i will stick around here and i'll be rooting for you girls i hope you all get a BFP i realy mean that :hugs:

Hi ladies -

Aww lady my heart is breaking for you! I really hope this happens for you soon, have you thought about IUI?

Isi - lola - the softcups were a wreck, I dont think I put them in properly, I am going to practice later and see if I can get them to stay in place. You actually dont feel them like you would a tampon. If you can use a tampon you can use these things. Witha tampon you push them up and pull them out but with the softcups you push them more to the back.

Yep I am stopping! Hoping 2nd time lucky. Fingers crossed for you this cycle. Lady Blush I so hope you get your BFP soon you have waited long enough :hugs:

I am the same as you buttercup I hate planned sex 2 think I am going to try and spice it up a little this month :haha:

xx

Hi Ladies,

CD 13 here. Had a nervous breakdown a bit ago. Ive never felt so overwhelmed. Last cycle seemed very easy...this month, not so much. I feel so stressed and useless. My husband says he wishes he could make it better and i snapped at him saying i wish he could to. I feel terrible about it but i feel totally out of control with everything that im feeling and everything coming out of my mouth.

thanks for listening to my rant. im sure its just "one of those days":cry:

Yomo/lady blush- sorry to hear the news...this is such a heartbreaking process and my heart goes out to you guys:friends:

lola-small symptoms or changes can mean good things! fingers crossed!!:thumbup:

ttc and everyone else, happy bd time!! super :spermy:

afm, have now taken two clomid. i really have only had the hot flashes at night. i woke up last night a couple times drenched in sweat, but luckily so far able to fall right back asleep. got a fan blowing right on me!! I was super drowsy yesterday but maybe a coincidence since that is not a normal side effect. who knows? start opk testing day 10 right? :shrug:

you got it sarlar - start your OPKs and if possible do two a day to ensure that you dont miss the surge.

Palmer - sorry you are having a tough time but remember the clomid will do that to you....it doesnt matter if it didnt happen to you last month...every month is different on clomid. Just explain to your dh that you arent yourself right now b/c of the clomid and apologize ahead of time for anything you might do or say...also dont be so hard on yourself, bc this is not normal for you and the clomid can make you depressed.

Dear buddies,

am here again after 3 days break…I have to tell u ladies something…as u all know that I tested on 14dpo (24th June) and got a BFN I was broken coz I managed to keep myself without testing until 14dpo….I got pink brown spotting on 15dpo(in the night) and I thought the witch is finally here…I had very light spotting for 2 days (25th and 26th June) and then no spotting…I spotted for 3 days last cycle before I got the bleeding..so I thought clomid is making me spot for several days before my AF….I waited for one more day ie until day..but bleeding did not start…I was scared to do a HPT as I thought I already gave myself time to do and I didn't do it…but today morning I finally thought I do the test once my DH left for work coz he was sure I wud get my AF anytime as I am still cramping big time…so I waited until he left for work and I did a HPT….to my surprise I got a BFP…I cannot believe it..its 18dpo today…I went to my GP and he's did a urine test again and I got BFP again at his clinic…now he's asked me to do the bloodwork to see if my HCG levels look good..I will get the results only on monday….I hope my HCG counts come back good...he said he can try and do a early scan for me as I have had 2 early losses in the past and he said the earliest would be 12th of June…he said I wud be only nearly 7 weeks then, but said we can see if we can hear the heartbeat….so I have booked for a scan too…I dont want to hope too much and then get disappointed..

ladies I still cant believe..but am really scared…I hope this time everything goes well…pls pray for me…I still have heavy cramps and my tummy feels very uncomfortable like the witch would come and get me anytime…I don't want her for 8.5 more months…

and I wish all u ladies get ur BFP soon..as I always say its not about BFP but a healthy pregnancy…I wish u all good luck and I pray to God that he gives us all a healthy baby…I will never quit praying to him until he blesses each one of u (us) with a healthy baby...
I have faith in him n am patient too…let him bless all of us…my prayers for everyone again..
thankyou ladies for ur support, encouragement and love…

am thinking if this is a dream…cant believe it…jus keeping my fingers crossed…

Love u all…baby dust to all….
faith-patience

P.S: Miracles do Happen...it will happen to all of us...

:happydance::yipee::dance:OMG..... Congratulations chick!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy for you. I hope your levels go up nicely and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Well done hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->