May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Sarlar - great news on the smiley face! sounds like you'll have your bases covered & timing should be spot-on.

morning ladies -

mrsja, I really hope this works for you...It is intersting to hear about it...

sarlar - woohoo

lola - hi hun how are you?

afm, 9dpo and not one symptom!!!!! also temps are flat which is telling me not much is going on...anyone wanna stalk and let me know what they think?

mrsja-nice to have you back! it's great you have been keeping busy with fun stuff- i think it makes this process so much easier than the days and weeks we totally OBSESS about it! hoping for lotsa perfect follies!!

Lola-i also loved your rant! sometimes we just gotta get it out there in order to start fresh!

Isi- no experience with the injectables. if you o using the clomid what is the advantage of doing the injectibles too, especially if they overstimulate??

Palmer- any lab news?

ttc, mn lady- hope the bding is going well!

Hope everybody else is great!!!

AFM, I have realized in my brilliance another symptom....mood swings...lol!! I think I have been dominating the page with my obsessions! :nope: Just dying for at least an O so I can finally have some hope!! Fingers legs arms and toes crossed!!

None yet. If they do not call by this afternoon, i will call them. Thanks for asking though! :)

Im on cd 24 of a 30ish day cycle.Im still having the cramping, and loads of creamy cm
:shrug:

Palmer - Are you temping...that is really the only way to confirm when you Oved. Also let us know what your tests come back and say.

Isi - I do not know much about injectable but I would say to do whatever will give you the best chance of conceiving....

mrsja - thanks for the emoticon...I was ahvign withdrawls. How are you doing? I always wondered what type of s/e IVF would give off.

MNLady - sarlar is right get in bding as you got your Positive OPK. On the progesterone test make sure you are tested around 7 dpo...i know it is called a 21 day test but it is done ot make sure you Ov...some women ov later on clomid so if you oved on cd 19 or 20 and they do the test on cd21 obviously there wont be enough progesterone to confirm ov. so if you got your pos. then you will probably Ov in the next 24-36 hours.

sarlar- sorry you are feeling down, but you got a dark line right? You mightve missed the surge. Also, it sounds from your other symptoms taht you might be oving. I get like that...I get anxious, crampy, grumpy, and overall feel like shite!

afm - I feel so out of it....my chart is doing nothing spectacular and my boobs are getting sore which is a huge af sign for me...just dont feel like we got it this cycle.

No, not temping. I did a few months back and my temp was out of wack. :/

hi girls still no :af: for me im 14dpo and still no had a 2nd good line i am never late i am always regular 28 to 29 day so i am going to test wednesday morning if there is still no :af: xxxxx

Hi everyone. I just rec'd a call from the doctor and my progesterone and it was 18.1. they said that was good??

palmer- 18.6 is great! i think they say 10-20 is good. hope for a bfp next!!

ttc-praying for your bfp!! feeling positive:)

caz- now i am DYING for your bfp!! hopefully tomorrow:) ill keep stalking to see it!!

lola-thanks for the encouragement...we all need it sometimes and i really appreciate you all putting up with my rants and ravings!!

kinda discouraged today as had a little tiff with the dh and didnt manage to bd today. today was the second day i had smileys on my opk. we bd'd yesterday and the day before and plan on bding in the morning (by the time we talked through our tiff i had to go to work) i hope i dont miss it?? tons of cramps again today, back pain, bloating, emotional, crabby, and lotsa ew/lotion cm. hmmm.....

Dear ladies...Hope all of u r fine... Sorry for not being here for a while...

Palmer- 18.5 is a good progestrone level for 7dpo... Anything over15 is ok Hun... Now fingers crossed fir u Hun..

Ttcbaby- Fingers crossed for u... Did I read U missed ur timing?? Oh honey.. Good luck n loads if babydust...

Salar- good to know that u got a cute smiley.. I hope ur done with ur bd's.. Now it's the waiting time which all of us hate... Good luck Hun..

Mnlady- what's up Hun? How r u going?

Caz- am so excited for u... Come bfp come... I wish u goodluck.

Mrsja- oooihhhhh can't wait to know more from u.. Did I read ur next appointment is scheduled for this Wednesday? Good luck Hun... Loads of baby dust to u...

Lola- good to hear about clomid+IUI.... good luck Hun.z I hope everything goes well..

Ladies if I've misssed anyone here am sorry... Wishing u all a super bfp soon..

As for myself - am really worried n stressed as I spotted for 3 days inspite being on progestrone suppliment... I did do a bloodwork which my doc says looks ok... Still I really don't feel preggo at all... No nausea, no sore nipples, nothing at all... I don't have morning sickness too.... My early scan is coming Saturday .. Am goin crazy.... I can't bear another loss n I wud rather die than go thro a loss again.... This was the reason y I was away from bnb.... Iam jus not able to relax... I hope everything is fine with the bub...Sorry for the rant.. This was the reason I was away for few days but i can't bear it anymore n wanted to vent it all out..

Shall keep praying for everyone... Pls take care ladies...
Luv u all
fp

FaithPatience :hugs:. I'll be praying for you and your baby.

Good luck, Caz :thumbup:

Seeing my doctor today, to have that discussion (clomid or injectables next cycle). FX!!!

Evening ladies,

Faith, I'm thinking of you honey. I have never experienced a loss so I can only imagine how difficult it must be. No wonder you are paranoid and finding it hard to relax! I hope everything settles down and you get to the end of the first trimester quickly :hugs:

Sarlar, I'm sure we can all relate to your problem, having the tiff with DH and missing your window. We have ALL been there, lol! Fingers crossed you've managed to do enough without that one.

Palmer, nice work on the progesterone levels!

TTC and Caz, we will be watching out for you and wishing you all the best with the end of your TWW!!

Lola, hope all is well with you honey.

As for me, I'm just anxiously awaiting tomorrow's scan and hoping like hell that I have grown lots of nice follies to harvest. I will report back tomorrow!!

Lots of love and babydust xxx

Hi Ladies,

Well I am feeling much better than last week. IUI is taking a lot of stress off. I needed this break from the BD marathon. I was even able to enjoy it without TTC, which hasn't happened in a while. Sad but true. I feel liberated.

Jess - I'm sending growing vibes to those follicles! Would love to be bump buddies with you soon :)

Sarlar - One more time in the morning should have you well covered. I know it's so tempting to over analyze your timing, but most people say every other day is effective. Now the joy of the tww.

Caz - Looking good for you! I think we'll be seeing a bfp pic soon.

TTC - Pulling for you, hun! I don't temp, so my stalking won't help.

Faith - I have to say the word that usually irritates us but is applicable in your situation - relax! That's the only thing you really have control over, to give your bean a good, stable environment - turn the rest of it over.

Mrs JA, I'm praying for some lovely follicles for you tomorrow! When is your ET scheduled? Good luck dearie.

Sarlar, Mrs JA is right, we've ALL been there!!! But I think you guys BD'd sufficiently though....so you have nothing to worry about. Just sit back, relax and enjoy your 2ww :coffee:

Caz and Ttc....good luck girls!! I am on pins and needles, waiting for you to test :D

I just got back from the clinic and my doctor and I have agreed to make the clomid/injectables decision when AF comes. He wants to make sure I don't have any cysts (standard procedure). But if we do go the injectables route, the dosage will be less to avoid overstimulation like before. I can't wait for my CD 1!!!

Hey pretty ladies!!

Faith-Try not to worry yourself too much! I am adding you to all my prayers for healthy sticky baby!! Good luck on the scan saturday-we cant wait to hear about it!! :friends:

Caz-Ughh another day!! Seriously I cant wait for your bfp!!!:test:

TTc- Getting so close now....the wait is almost over!!! Hoping for a bfp for you also!! Keep us posted!

Mrs.ja- So excited for your follie scan today!! Cant wait to hear about all those big fat beautiful follies ready to go!!

Lola- glad to hear you are feeling less stressed with the IUI- maybe that will be just the trick to make this month your month!! I am a little jealous of your bding for the peer fun of it!!

Isi-hope the af comes quick!! I am sure whether you decide on injectibles or clomid, this next month will go way better than the last!!

AFM, Onto that TWW!! I survived the cramps and pain yesterday and thank god today they are letting up a ton!! Still just a little achy but totally tolerable. Also negative opk today so i believe it is confirmed, I ovulated yesterday!! I am officially 1 dpo!! Today feeling bloated, (.)(.) starting to hurt today, mild cramps. Thinking positive. Suppose to have my 21 day lab drawn friday but i am gonna call and see if i should do it monday so it is closer to 7dpo. Well, getting off work soon and gonnna head home to BD one more time as a last ditch effort!! I hear our eggs wait 48 hours after ov!

Eggly/spermy thoughts for all my fertILE ladies!! :hugs2:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been away for a while...still letting everything sink in at the moment but I pop on everyday to catch up with your news! Fingers crossed for everyone at your different stages.

Faith: I hope its a lovely sticky for you on Saturday!
MrsJA: Good luck with the IVF!

I'm fine, have my 12 wk scan on the 22nd so just counting down the days....I just feel like I have spent the last 3 years waiting!

Kel xx

On day 19 and no sign of ovulation...I'm thinkin' this cycle is a bust. :( I hope all of you are doing well and are having better luck!

Baby Dust to All!

On day 19 and no sign of ovulation...I'm thinkin' this cycle is a bust. :( I hope all of you are doing well and are having better luck!

Baby Dust to All!

Hi MNLADY what day do you normally OV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"