May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Yomo,
This is my first cycle on clomid. I was prescibed it because my cycles were so irregular before. Sometimes I wouldn't O until day 70 or so...weird, huh? So, I guess I just expected to O sooner. I go in Thursday for my Day 21 progesterone test, but being that my temps haven't risen (and they did in the past during my cycles), I'm pretty sure I didn't O. :( We're going to BD tonight again in case it's just later than normal, but my mood is down right now. :( Yomo, where are you in your cycle?
Baby Dust to you! :)

Do you use OPKs, Mnlady? Wishing you all the best of luck this cycle. When do you get the results of your day 21 bloodwork? Blowing you lots of :dust:

Yomo,
This is my first cycle on clomid. I was prescibed it because my cycles were so irregular before. Sometimes I wouldn't O until day 70 or so...weird, huh? So, I guess I just expected to O sooner. I go in Thursday for my Day 21 progesterone test, but being that my temps haven't risen (and they did in the past during my cycles), I'm pretty sure I didn't O. :( We're going to BD tonight again in case it's just later than normal, but my mood is down right now. :( Yomo, where are you in your cycle?

Hopefully clomid will make you more regular fingers crossed for you! I am do to ov in today/tomorrow. I know what you mean about feeling a little down, I have found that clomid does that to you as well as making you emotional!

I used Preseed for the first time last night, I am fed up of babymaking it's getting to be a chore! I can't wait to make love for fun :haha:

Hope everyone is ok this morning xx

Evening ladies!

Cazd, sorry to hear the witch got you honey. I know how disappointing it is :hugs:

Sarlar, yay for your 1DPO and good work on the BD! Welcome to the TWW!:happydance:

Isi, I'll be thinking of you and hoping AF shows up quickly so you can get started on the next round!

Kel, nice to see you - I can NOT believe you are up to your 12 week scan already! That went sooo quickly.

Faith, hope you and the bean are hanging in there.

MNlady, fx that you either o in the next couple of days, or that maybe you already have. Is that possible you think?

Yomo, good luck catching that egg!!

So just a quick update from today's follie scan... the good news is that I have 16! They aren't all the right size yet though, so I have to keep going with the injections for a few more days, and then go back for another scan on Friday.
I think egg collection might be on Tuesday, but I will find out for sure after the next scan.
My ovaries are starting to hurt quite a bit, because of all those eggs... but it will all be worth it in the end :)

PS - Lola honey, so glad the IUI is taking the stress off you this cycle.

Are you about a week away from doing the IUI now?

PPS - yes you and I will definitely be bump buddies one day soon :friends:

Evening ladies!

Cazd, sorry to hear the witch got you honey. I know how disappointing it is :hugs:

Sarlar, yay for your 1DPO and good work on the BD! Welcome to the TWW!:happydance:

Isi, I'll be thinking of you and hoping AF shows up quickly so you can get started on the next round!

Kel, nice to see you - I can NOT believe you are up to your 12 week scan already! That went sooo quickly.

Faith, hope you and the bean are hanging in there.

MNlady, fx that you either o in the next couple of days, or that maybe you already have. Is that possible you think?

Yomo, good luck catching that egg!!

So just a quick update from today's follie scan... the good news is that I have 16! They aren't all the right size yet though, so I have to keep going with the injections for a few more days, and then go back for another scan on Friday.
I think egg collection might be on Tuesday, but I will find out for sure after the next scan.
My ovaries are starting to hurt quite a bit, because of all those eggs... but it will all be worth it in the end :)

Good luck with the egg collection xx

:yipee: for the follies, Mrs JA!!! 16 good eggs sounds f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c!! So happy for you!! I totally can't wait for you to get right into the 2ww. Rooting for you!!!

Buttercup - Yes, I use OPKs, but honestly, I've had SO many days that I thoguht were positive. I bought the cheapies...I won't do that again! I go in for my bloodwork tomorrow...how long does it take to get results?

Yomo, good luck! I'm hopin' for you!

MrsJA, I'm hoping that I O'd and just missed it because we were regular about BDing every other day...we'll see. 16!!! So awesome!!! Keep us posted!

Baby Dust to All! :)

hi girls how are you all today this :af: is painful today and heavy good luck to all them in tww and good luck to all them who are about to ovulate xxxxxxx

hi, just thought I'd pop in to say hello! I have been keeping up-to-date and following you all! Really wanting you all to get the BFP's good luck everyone, whether it is IVF or clomid!

quick update: Have 10 week scan on tuesday, bit nervous but very excited as well. had a private scan at 7W4D, all was well. can't wait to see bean again!

best of luck! DON'T relax, it is a military opperation really!!!!!!

xxx

Cd 26 and having period cramping and very irritable. guess :witch: will be here soon.

Yomo,

Hopefully clomid will make you more regular fingers crossed for you! I am do to ov in today/tomorrow. I know what you mean about feeling a little down, I have found that clomid does that to you as well as making you emotional!

I used Preseed for the first time last night, I am fed up of babymaking it's getting to be a chore! I can't wait to make love for fun :haha:

Hope everyone is ok this morning xx

I used preseed this cycle too. i actually liked it a lot!

I've heard a lot of good things about Preseed. I think I'm going to get it for the next cycle. Did you use it every time? Also, did either of you find it at a drugstore, or did you order it online?

I've heard a lot of good things about Preseed. I think I'm going to get it for the next cycle. Did you use it every time? Also, did either of you find it at a drugstore, or did you order it online?

I ordered mine online. I do use it everytime. even after OV, i still used it because it was more comfortable than any other ive tried...and you dont have to deal with the awkward "hang on while i reach to get the lube" (sorry tmi) kinda moment. :blush:

hi all - this is my first cycle on clomid (100mg) and I am hoping you old hands can share your experiences. see, I am now on my third day (taking them at night, so have had 2 doese so far). yesterday, day after the first nightly dose, I was a mess - crying and teary. But today although I am tired, I am downright joyous! I mean WTF?! I was expecting something awful, and maybe tomorrow it will be horrid, but today its wonderful! anyone else had this?

MrsJA: :happydance::happydance:Whoop...whoop! 16 follies is brilliant chick! Good luck with the collection!

I know....these 10 weeks have gone really quickly!

Sorry posting this everywhere need help!

Evening ladies, How are we all doing? I wondered if we have anyone on here that is studying law? I am having problems at work, My boss who is also a close friend has slipped out to the directors last week that I am under the hospital and trying for a baby! They have had me in the meeting room today as they are demoting me and cutting my pay as they say I am not giving my job 100%!!!! I am in total shock can they do that??? I know it has something to do with me trying for a baby I just know. x

Evening ladies, How are we all doing? I wondered if we have anyone on here that is studying law? I am having problems at work, My boss who is also a close friend has slipped out to the directors last week that I am under the hospital and trying for a baby! They have had me in the meeting room today as they are demoting me and cutting my pay as they say I am not giving my job 100%!!!! I am in total shock can they do that??? I know it has something to do with me trying for a baby I just know. x

Call the UK EOEC: https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/

There is an advice line and you can file a complaint. No lawyer on here will/can give advice on a forum for liability reasons, but this is the place to call. Suffice it to say if you can demonstrate that the demotion etc was because of TTC then it violates UK and EU human rights law.

Call the UK EOEC: https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/

There is an advice line and you can file a complaint. No lawyer on here will/can give advice on a forum for liability reasons, but this is the place to call. Suffice it to say if you can demonstrate that the demotion etc was because of TTC then it violates UK and EU human rights law.

Thankyou soo much for that, You know what the biggest insult is, I am a trainee accountant and the demotion that they have offered me is either a data input clerk or a warehouse assistant!! I mean they can't seriously think that I am going to except that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->