May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Praying for you ttc :hugs:

How did the appointment go, Kel? Hope you're doing much better today :hugs:

Praying for you ttc :hugs:

How did the appointment go, Kel? Hope you're doing much better today :hugs:

Kel - So happy to hear from you! Let us know how you're appointment goes. It seems like a slam-dunk that you'll be back on clomid soon. Gotta move forward :)

TTC - Pulling for you that the clinic can fit you in tomorrow. You will be so pumped to have this over with.

Sarlar - Started the pill popping yet? I found I only had side effects with the first round. Oh - only that I felt ovulation pains on cycles 2 & 3, but no hot flashes or insomnia.

Jess - Hanging in there?? The waiting is killing you, isn't it??

Isi - Your BD marathon should just be getting underway. Good luck & make sure DH cooperates this time!

I am playing the waiting game, trying to take my mind off of it. I've felt my lower back for days now & hoping that's a good sign.

Thanks for thinking of me girlies!

Well my appointment went really well! :) The doctor said we were VERY UNLUCKY to lose the baby since we had seen a heartbeat at 8 weeks. He was sooooo positive and said that it was great that we had got pg first cycle on clomid. He said that he thinks we will get pg on our own now so is not putting me back on clomid for 3 months. He said we didnt want 7 or 8 follicles and that my body should be fine. We do have a plan of action though - I have another appointment on the 16th Sept and if I am not pg he is going to give me 3 tablets of clomid (CD 2, 5 & 7) plus tracking!!!!

I am really pleased to be honest....he knows what he is taking about and he was right about it working quickly the first time. So...... I just have to trust him! I hope he is right and we don't need the next lot of clomid. I am also not sorry I am going back on clomid just yet - it isnt the nicest medication -but at least I know it can work!!!!!

Did an ov test this morning so I am back in the race....currently on CD8 so hoping to OV in the next week or so! I am starting to get excited again! Whoop!

Kel xx

Kel-SO glad to see you are back in the game and so positive!! InSpiRatIoN!! The appointment sounds perfect and your doctor sounds amazing!! I am sure it will happen again soon!!

Kel - So happy to hear from you! Let us know how you're appointment goes. It seems like a slam-dunk that you'll be back on clomid soon. Gotta move forward

TTC - Hoping your surgery can be done this week and goes well!! Your odds should be so great after this is over!!

mrsJa/lola- hope the 2ww is going VERY fast!!

Isi - Get going BDIng!!

AFM, AF is pretty heavy now-havent had a heavy af in a long time!! FIRST month ovulating = heavy af!! I am actually very positive though. The timing seemed to work out perfect. We just arrived in MN for a vacation to see our family and friends! Taking our mind off of all this, and i have been able to have a few drinks with friends!! I will start my second cycle of clomid 50 mg on saturday, day 5. Hoping for not many side effects. last month i only had hot flashes at night and bad OV pains. I also had lots of effects from ovulating, but ill take those if it means eggies!! Ill try to be on as much as possible but I AM on vacation!! HOpe everyone has a great week:)

Lol! Been recovering from a bad bug so my BD marathon hasn't gotten off to a flying start, Lola :haha:. But hoping to get the show on the road ASAP :winkwink:. Wishing you all the very best this 2ww, hun!

Kel - Your doctor sounds great. I'm so happy you sound like your spirits are back up. Does he think being on clomid one month will actually help you now, or does he just not think you need it? Hope that makes sense. If this cycle doesn't work for me, I might go back to a natural cycle just to take a little break. There I go again, planning the next cycle!

Sarlar, the heavy AF could be a good indication that your body is working perfectle with the clomid. Wishing you a lucky cycle 2!!

Kel, I'm also having a natural cycle this time. Wishing us both the very best :hugs:

Lola & Mrs JA, sending you lots of hugs as your 2ww starts winding down.

DH and I have been able to begin our, er, love fest :winkwink:. I pray this cycle is it for us.

Where is Lyndsey?!

Have a great day ladies!

Hi girls!

Isi, nice to see you! I'm glad that things are moving along and that you've been able to get the love-fest happening! Hope that bug disappears soon :hugs:

Kel, your FS sounds terrific and it's so great to hear that you're recovering physically and emotionally and starting to feel positive again. Makes me smile :)

TTC, really hoping you get to have your surgery this week. Let us know when you're scheduled... we will all be thinking of you and sending love:flower:

Sarlar, I hope you have a great break and enjoy a drink or two! I haven't had a drink in weeks, I could kill for a glass of wine!

Lola, how you holding up in the 2WW??

As for me... feeling SUPER tired today, but that's pretty much it for symptoms. Tiny bit of cramping yesterday, but nothing to write home about. I'm trying to stay positive and hoping the next week goes fast. Come on next Friday....

lots of love and babydust to all xxx

Sarlar, the heavy AF could be a good indication that your body is working perfectle with the clomid. Wishing you a lucky cycle 2!!

Kel, I'm also having a natural cycle this time. Wishing us both the very best :hugs:

Lola & Mrs JA, sending you lots of hugs as your 2ww starts winding down.

DH and I have been able to begin our, er, love fest :winkwink:. I pray this cycle is it for us.

Where is Lyndsey?!

Have a great day ladies!

I am here babes! Don't worry just recovering the witch, always find it a bit hard on the first couple of months.

I hope you are ready for your sex fest this month, I am praying for this cycle for you babes xx

Thanks Lyndsey! So sorry about AF. We need to :gun: her down this cycle!!!

I pray 3rd time's the charm for you hun!

Thanks Lyndsey! So sorry about AF. We need to :gun: her down this cycle!!!

I pray 3rd time's the charm for you hun!

:haha::haha::haha: that's so funny love it, you hold my witch down and I shall hold yours down. Got another reading from Gail she has saod the same as Jenny so I am feeling a bit more confident about the month of August :happydance:

Are you planning to use SMEP this cycle then?

Take care xx

LOL.....exactly!!!! We need to kill those 2 off for good :D. As for the SMEP, because of the bug I had earlier in the week, couldn't BD with my DH till yesterday (CD9). Hoping to still do as much as we can to fall in line with SMEP guidelines. I just got out of a business trip for next week......that's THE most crucial time and aint no way I'm going to be away then :haha:. Any weekend plans?

Hi Girls, hope everyone's enjoying the weekend :)

I'm in the home stretch now...if AF shows, I would expect her Wednesday-ish. Nothing much to report - pain in my tailbone has gone away and BBs just started their normal tenderness. I'll know before too long!

Jess - glad to hear you're tired!

Hi all,

Lola, we're in the home stretch now! I am wishing you truckloads of babydust and hoping like mad that this is it for both of us.

I still have very little going on in terms of symptoms... apart from a bit of tiredness and the bigger bb's. I have a blood test on Friday and then I will know one way or the other. No cheating and testing early for me!

caz, hi - I see you're in the 2WW now as well.

Isi, hope the love-fest has continued this weekend :)

TTC, Kel and Sarlar, sending you love xxxxxxx

Evening girls!

What's been happening? All quiet on the thread this weekend...

Lola, I hope the witch is nowhere to be seen and that's you're feeling good :)

This 2WW is starting to really drag. All I want to do at work is surf the net and stare out the window... but I think that actually makes it worse!

I do have one unusual symptom, which is that my bb's despite having been huge for about a week, don't hurt at all. It's definitely out of the ordinary for me, but I'm trying not to read too much into it given that my body is all out of whack with the IVF drugs.

Hope everybody has had a nice weekend and that you're all doing good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->