May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

despite the awful situation, i am going to love having you around again kel!! most of us started here in the beginning and we wouldnt have it any other way. whats your plan?? clomid again? the good news is you know it works:)

Kel, I echo what Lola and Sarlar said.. you are VERY welcome here, and as sad as we are to see you back here, it is nice to have you around.

Lola, so great to hear that your IUI went well on Friday, and good on DH with those super sperm! I giggled when I read what you wrote about planning next cycle already, because I have been doing exactly the same thing! I've been sitting around thinking if this one doesn't work, next time we'll transfer more embryos, and planning when we can do it! :dohh:

But let's hope in both of our cases there is no need for the back up plan!!

(PS - yes I am still bossing DH around. Poor guy for sure - lol!)

Sarlar and Yomo, keep us updated on how things are going with you guys.

Isi, good luck with the new cycle - I have everything crossed that this is the one for you!:hugs:

TTC, thinking of you with your surgery next week. When are you scheduled to do it?

lots of love and babydust xxxxxxx

Hope everyone is doing great and yalls weeks are going by fast!! :)

Currently on CD 7. Ive had a constant headache since cd 5, from the clomid Im sure. I was joking with my husband last night that what if I am going through all of these, and my kid ends up hating me. That would be my luck haha.

Sarlar - awaiting your results...assuming you'll be testing again today. Pulling for you!

Hope everyone else is doing well, too.

am 12 DPO today. bfn. had brown stringy stuff when i wiped today. i dont know it this is af coming or more old IB?? who knows. all other symptoms still going strong. ugh.

Palmer - lol about your kids hating you, that is hilarious!:rofl: I have been giggling about that all day!

Sarlar, not sure about the stringy stuff, but I'm hoping it's something good. Fingers crossed for you honey.

Lola, all good with me. I'm not feeling particularly pregnant at this point! I have sore boobs and I'm a bit tired but those are both side effects from the progesterone pessaries I'm on (plus I get those symptoms EVERY tWW)

The only thing that is different is that I've gone off sweet stuff a bit. But that is probably just because I am mental and imagining things! ha ha....

babydust ladies xxx

more dark brown spotting today. am 13 dpo. not sure if this is af around the corner?? i guess i will know in a couple days!!

mrs.ja-glad to hear the 2ww is going well- FX:)

Sarlar - that is the worst - when you don't know if you should be hopeful or move on to the next cycle. I hope your waiting game will end soon.

Jess - I've been reading up a bit on IVF, and I'm so encouraged by the success rates. You must be pumped!

Kel - Thinking about you, girlie.

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but I've felt a bit bloated & "wetter" than I normally would at 3DPO. I'm generally feeling positive about this cycle for some reason. Uh-oh, could be setting myself up for a major crash. I was quite a bitter biotch last time AF showed up!

well ladies i am spotting dark brown again today in moderate amounts and have cramps so af must be on her way. i am sure she willl be in full strength by tomorrow or the next day. also, bfn today. got a call from my doctor that my 7dpo progesterone was 10.1. i dont know what to think about it-my doctor is happy with it and says i ovulated fine but it isnt very high!! i do know my pre-clomid progesterones were non existent but stilll. dr. wants me to do 50 mg clomid again- i just picked it up from the pharmacy today. do you ladies think 10.1 is high enough??

oh and lola, i have such positive feelings about this cycle for you:) FX!!!

Sarlar - Everything I've read says anything above 10 is normal, albeit on the lower end of normal. IF AF does indeed show, I say follow your doc's advice & do 50mg again. If that doesn't work, ask her to bump you up the following month. Hoping you just had some spotting.

I feel a little nuts for thinking I was having bloating/crampy/backache so soon. It must just be the IUI. I need to reign in my optimism a little or I'll crash & burn.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Sarlar, I'm not sure what a good progesterone level is...
I'm still thinking positive thoughts for you, but at least if this cycle is a bust there is another clomid month ahead, and hopefully it will be the lucky one.

Lola, I know what you mean about imagining stuff - it's very hard not to isn't it?? I keep thinking I have this thing or that, but I think in reality I have very few symptoms at all. Which keeps making me think it hasn't worked... but I'm trying to stay positive.

The success rate our doc has quoted us is about 35% per cycle, or 40% if you transfer 2. Most couples of our age will succeed I think, but the average number of cycles to get there is 4. So while I'm REALLY hoping that we get it first go, I'm also trying to be realistic.

Palmer hope that headache has eased up.

Kel, still thinking of you and hoping that you're doing OK.

Lots of love and babydust to everybody else xxxxx

Sorry to hear that, Sarlar. Right on - just move right on to round 2. Maybe you want to consider doing IUI along with it. It will just give you an extra little boost. Food for thought.

Sorry to hear that Sarlar - but like Lola said, good on you for looking to the next month.

God knows it's disappointing as hell when the witch turns up, but you gotta push on don't you?

Sending big hugs xxxx

I don't know how come I lost my subscription to this thread!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies! Boy, have I missed ya!

Lyndsey....have you tested yet? You were supposed to test Father's day, right? Sending you huge hugs darling!

Lola....so glad the IUI went well. I am really praying for you this cycle.....looking forward to celebrating some :bfp:s soon

Mrs JA....also looking forward to the end of your 2ww!! How many dpo (or is it dpt) are you? Hmmm.....your symptoms sound most promising indeed :winkwink:

Sarlar.....good luck with this cycle sweetie.

Palmer....I know exactly what you mean about wondering if the kids hate you....lol. My own worry is that I don't take to calling my kids "Sir" and "Ma'am" when they come..... after all this drama!

I'm just recovering after a very bad bug over the weekend. Was home sick yesterday and Monday....today is my first day back at work....and even then, I might leave at lunch time. Wondering if I can still go ahead with my SMEP (supposed to start today and really don't know if I have the energy for that). But we'll see.

Hope everyone's great!

:hug:

Hi there girlies,

I was wondering if I was ready to venture back on here but after reading the beautiful and supportive comments ... I know I am 100% in the right place. You girls are just wonderful and I despite the awful situation am pleased to have you all around.

I didn't cancel my next fertility appointment so am going back tomorrow to find out what they are going to do. The clomid worked first cycle so they will probably put me back on it! I hope they scan me though as I overstimuated last time and ended up with 8 follies!

Physically, I am feeling much better today and even managed a little run yesterday. Emotionally, I am getting there! I am trying to stay positive and focus on the fact that I can get pregnant...which is a better place than I was in 6 months ago. The M/C has been awful but I believe that everything happens for a reason!

Anyway my lovlies... I have not got up to speed with everyone yet but will do very shortly!

Will fill you in tomorrow about how the appointment goes.

Kel xxxx

Hi Ladies - sorry I have not been on, I am in Florida and saw my dr on Monday. Well she is going to try and get the fibroid out without cutting completely but she is not thinking she will be able too....While she is in there she will look for any endo and remove it. I am awaiting a surgery date. They are trying to squeeze me in because I had to fly here for the surgery so I am crossing my fingers for Friday. I really want this over with.

She also ordered all the blood work which I have never had done. CD 3 test, FSH, Prolactin, and 21 day prog. I will do the blood work when I get back to the Bahamas and send her the results.

Mrsja - I am glad to see the transfer went well, I have everything crossed for you.

I hope everyone is well...I will be back on when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->