May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hello lovely ladies!

Well, after a pretty painful couple of days post-egg collection, I'm happy to say the transfer is done and I am officially in pupo! (That's an IVF term, it just means they've transferred the embryo!)

The good news is that we have a grade A, top notch embryo on board! I got to see it (him/her?) before it was transferred and it looks like a winner! I have done so much research I could just about be an IVF doctor myself at this point - I know a good embryo when I see it! ha ha...

It looks like we will have 1 or 2 left over to freeze, which is not a bad outcome. I was hoping for more, but I'm happy enough.

I had 16 follicles, from which they got 10 eggs, then 4 fertilised... we transferred 1 today, which leaves 3, but not all of them will make it to freeze. So you start out with heaps and then you end up with almost none!

Anyway, I will write back to everyone individually later on tonight, but just wanted to update you guys.

Hope that you're all doing great xxxxx

Good luck MrsJA, i have everything crossed for you.

Hope you ladies don't mind me dropping in, I have been keeping up to date with progress and wish everyone the best of luck! :flower:

Hello lovely ladies!

Well, after a pretty painful couple of days post-egg collection, I'm happy to say the transfer is done and I am officially in pupo! (That's an IVF term, it just means they've transferred the embryo!)

The good news is that we have a grade A, top notch embryo on board! I got to see it (him/her?) before it was transferred and it looks like a winner! I have done so much research I could just about be an IVF doctor myself at this point - I know a good embryo when I see it! ha ha...

It looks like we will have 1 or 2 left over to freeze, which is not a bad outcome. I was hoping for more, but I'm happy enough.

I had 16 follicles, from which they got 10 eggs, then 4 fertilised... we transferred 1 today, which leaves 3, but not all of them will make it to freeze. So you start out with heaps and then you end up with almost none!

Anyway, I will write back to everyone individually later on tonight, but just wanted to update you guys.

Hope that you're all doing great xxxxx

Thats brilliant! fingers crossed for that sticky bean xxx

Ooooh, that's lovely MrsJa!!! Now I can officially cheer you on in your 2ww...or rather PUPO :dance:. Good luck m'dear!

Yomo....how's the 2ww coming along?

Sarlar....any day now :thumbup:

Ttc....thinking of you and wishing you all the best for Monday! When do you travel?

Jess, I hope you're going to take it easy today and the next few days, too. Plant, baby, plant!

:yipee:yay mrs ja!! how exciting and congrats about the transfer. now we wait and pray for a sticky little pupo!! take it easy and welcome to the 2ww!!

Good luck, Lola! Your IUI is/was today, right? So you and Mrs JA are officially in the 2ww :dance:

Hi there girls,

Just a quick update on me.... I started bleeding Tuesday night and went for a scan on Wednesday which confirmed that we have sadly lost our baby! It has been a tough few days, what with the surgery yesterday trying to come terms with our loss!

To say I am devastated is an understatement..... the baby apparently stopped growing at 6 weeks so it obviously was not meant to be.

The only comfort I have is that I now know I can get pregnant! It seems so unfair that after 3 years of trying and finallu getting a BFP in May that it ends like this. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for everyones support

Kel xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry, dizzikel. So very sorry. I pray that was the sign of great things to come and you will get another :bfp: before you know it. :hugs:

aawwww kel hun i am soo soo sorry. life is so unfair sometimes. i am thinking about you so much!! lotsa hugs:hugs:

BFN today on a first response. think i am out for this month.

Ooooh, that's lovely MrsJa!!! Now I can officially cheer you on in your 2ww...or rather PUPO :dance:. Good luck m'dear!

Yomo....how's the 2ww coming along?

Sarlar....any day now :thumbup:

Ttc....thinking of you and wishing you all the best for Monday! When do you travel?

It's ok Isi, I am counting the days off, I think I may test on fathers day which will make me 10dpo. I am having like AF pains but they may just be the clomid, we shall have to wait and see.

How are you dear? xx

Hi there girls,

Just a quick update on me.... I started bleeding Tuesday night and went for a scan on Wednesday which confirmed that we have sadly lost our baby! It has been a tough few days, what with the surgery yesterday trying to come terms with our loss!

To say I am devastated is an understatement..... the baby apparently stopped growing at 6 weeks so it obviously was not meant to be.

The only comfort I have is that I now know I can get pregnant! It seems so unfair that after 3 years of trying and finallu getting a BFP in May that it ends like this. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for everyones support

Kel xxxxxxxxxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss Kel, no words that I can say can take your pain away but we are hear for you to support and heal you. Take care xxx

aw kel so sorry i still have no sign of ovulating yet xxxxxxxxxxx

K ladies new symptom. slightly brown colored spotting when i wipe. very mild cramps. even though my ticker shows 11 dpo i actualy think i am 10 dpo so maybe this is implantation blood?? I really hope so!! Other symptoms still the same: nausea mornings and at night, sore (.)(. ), one larger than other lol, constipation, bloating, food aversions/cravings, dh thinks areolas are bigger, i dont know. FX I guess a few more days will tell....

Oh no.. this is not at all what I was hoping to log on and read this morning.

Kel, I am so, so sorry for your loss.

I hope that you are taking really good care of yourself. We are all thinking of you.

If you need to talk/vent/whatever we are all here to support.:hugs:

Sarlar, I hope that you get some better news over the next couple of days as well. I was sorry to hear about the BFN at 10DPO, I know how much that sucks. No more testing early!! (Yomo, that goes for you too!)

A big thankyou to everybody for your kind wishes about me and my embryo (!) I am sticking to couch-rest again today, but will be back to normal activity tomorrow. It's kinda nice to be confined to the couch for 2 days though :)

Lola, any news from your IUI?

xxxxxx

Oh, Kel, I am so sorry. I can't imagine the disappointment & pain. Do your best to focus on the fact that you did indeed get pregnant & I'm sure you will again. Hugs to you & prayers for you.

Sarlar - brown spotting could be good. Stop testing for now! Wait a couple of days!

Jess - Glad you've been chilling. Still bossing around DH? Poor guy :)

Yomo & Isi - Best of luck to you on ending & started successful cycles!

I had the IUI today. It was really no big deal, faster than a pap. DH had super sperm at 41 million, and those were the ones moving! I pray this works. We will probably BD again tonight or in the morning. My abdomen still feels sensitive & bloated, so I wonder if I've actually ov'd yet.

If this doesn't work, I think I'll do IUI again next month. I've been on this ride so long, I can't help but already think what I'll do differently next time. Sad habit!

I hope you don't mind if I pop back on here! I know I have been off a while but as I was approaching 12 weeks I didn't want to make anyone feel bad.

Thanks for all of your support and kind words - they mean a lot I am giiving myself lots of rest and chocolate!

Will be in touch soon my lovelies xxx

Mind??? You better be back! We completely understand once the BFP comes, it's customary to migrate away from ttc boards. Of course we wish you weren't here, but we love having you. I take it you'll be back on clomid shortly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->