May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

hi girls got bfn so not testing now im going to wait to see if :af: shows xxxxxxxxx

Lola, OMG that was such a beautiful way to tell your DH (already giving me ideas :winkwink:). I'm definitely definitely considering IUI nothing happens soon. Just waiting till after my vacation. And :D about exotic! I agree that its sooo cool to be able to meet people from all over the world! Really awesome!

Mrs JA, thinking about you and really praying for that miracle :hugs:

Caz, sorry about the bfn hun. Let's hope you just tested too early.

Sarlar, good luck with your fertile window.

Lyndsey hun, hope you had a great weekend!

Even though I'm not sure if I'm still in the game, I've decided to keep up the PMA regardless! So I might just put back that ticker :thumbup:

Lola, OMG that was such a beautiful way to tell your DH (already giving me ideas :winkwink:). I'm definitely definitely considering IUI nothing happens soon. Just waiting till after my vacation. And :D about exotic! I agree that its sooo cool to be able to meet people from all over the world! Really awesome!

Mrs JA, thinking about you and really praying for that miracle :hugs:

Caz, sorry about the bfn hun. Let's hope you just tested too early.

Sarlar, good luck with your fertile window.

Lyndsey hun, hope you had a great weekend!

Even though I'm not sure if I'm still in the game, I've decided to keep up the PMA regardless! So I might just put back that ticker :thumbup:

yes babes get that ticker back on! you are never out until that ugly witch shows her face.

I have had a good weekend what about you hun? xx:hugs:

Thanks Lyndsey :hugs:. I had a maaaaad weekend....99% of the time spent in the kitchen :dohh:. My DH had a couple of friends in from out of town, so there was lots of entertaining to do. So I'm mad tired on a Monday morning :haha:.

Thanks babes....will get that ticker sorted ASAP :winkwink:

Evening girls,

Just a quick one from me, to let you know that the beta came back negative :(

I was so anxious waiting for the phone to ring today, I got myself into a real state. It took them 5 hours to call, so it has just been a horrible day.

It seems the pregnancy was already on it's way out when they did the test on Friday (which you could tell by that low HCG number.) The doctor thinks I will probably start bleeding again at some point over the next few days.

I'm actually doing OK.... I already did the crying bit last week. I just feel exhausted and like I really want a break. Which is good because that's exactly what we're going to do!

We probably can't transfer again til late August/early Sept, so I'm looking forward to no more nasal sprays, injections or crazy hormones and just having some fun for a change.

I will write back to everybody tomorrow night after I have chilled out for a bit :)

Caz, sorry to hear about the BFN honey.

Evening girls,

Just a quick one from me, to let you know that the beta came back negative :(

I was so anxious waiting for the phone to ring today, I got myself into a real state. It took them 5 hours to call, so it has just been a horrible day.

It seems the pregnancy was already on it's way out when they did the test on Friday (which you could tell by that low HCG number.) The doctor thinks I will probably start bleeding again at some point over the next few days.

I'm actually doing OK.... I already did the crying bit last week. I just feel exhausted and like I really want a break. Which is good because that's exactly what we're going to do!

We probably can't transfer again til late August/early Sept, so I'm looking forward to no more nasal sprays, injections or crazy hormones and just having some fun for a change.

I will write back to everybody tomorrow night after I have chilled out for a bit :)

Caz, sorry to hear about the BFN honey.

So sorry to hear that babes, you must be feeling really down at the moment, I am hear if you need someone to talk. Don't keep it inside x

I think it shall do you good to have a month or so off, let your hair down honey xx :hugs:

Thanks Lyndsey :hugs:. I had a maaaaad weekend....99% of the time spent in the kitchen :dohh:. My DH had a couple of friends in from out of town, so there was lots of entertaining to do. So I'm mad tired on a Monday morning :haha:.

Thanks babes....will get that ticker sorted ASAP :winkwink:

Yippeee the ticker is back up and running :thumbup:

Sounds like you have had a weekend like mine, I have been helping my mum move house as well as painting, I am ready to put my feet up and relax tonight :sleep:

xx

Lola- how does IUI increase your chances?

Isi - good job on the PMA! I have my fxed for you!

MrsJA - You know what hun, I think a break is a great idea. Imgaine having sex because you want to and not because you have to....wow, crazy thought huh. This month was just that for us. Works out to that we seemed to have more sex than we did on the months we ttc. I hope this break does you some good.

Jess - I'm glad you're doing OK...I know it's been bumpy ride these past few months. Enjoy your summer break...oh wait, it's not summer there, right?!

TTC - With IUI, they wash the sperm, which basically means they separate only the good sperm that are actually moving. They then deposit them right where they need to go, increasing the chance of these good sperm finding the egg. The sperm still have a number of obstacles in making it to the egg. I've heard it described as - normally sperm have 10 hurdles to making it to the egg. IUI eliminates about 2 of those hurdles.

I've been doing too much reading & freaking myself out about pregnancy complications, birth defects, etc. I had some pretty painful cramping the other night, but seems to be normal and all fine now. This is pretty scary if you let your mind run off on you.

Hope everyone's well.

Thank you all my lovely girls. I so appreciate the support.

I'm feeling pretty good today. I went for a big run this morning, which I haven't done for about a month, and had a nice glass of red over dinner :)

You gotta enjoy the little things in life hey?

I hope you're all doing great and I will be cheering you all on from the sidelines while I wait this cycle out. :hugs:

lots of love xxxxx

PS Lola, put down the scary first tri book and start researching baby names or something!

So glad you're in good spirits, Mrs JA :hugs:. I agree, we have to push this ttc palaver to the back of our minds sometimes and just LIVE LIFE!!! I know you will get your 2010 BFP for sure!!

Lola, please stop reading all that crazy stuff. As a recovering hypochondriac, I know too well how much stuff is out there. Just put those books down and savour your pregnancy....every step of the way. You need to enjoy it hun....not worry. You and your baby will be fine!!!

Lyndsey....sending :hugs: your way.

Caz....good luck with the test!!!

Sarlar, Ttc, Mrs. Palmer, Kel....hope everyone's great!

lola - yes, stop reading...worst thing you can do right now. I made the mistake of reading to much abotu my surgery in august and I have really freaked myself out.

Mrsja - i am so happy you are doing better. Will you still track your cycle or just wing it till next ivf?

Isi - hi hun...hope you are doing well.

mrsja- sorry to hear about the -beta:hugs: glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying the small things now. drink up hun:wine:

lola- very intersting about the iui. thanks for the information! I DEFINATELY will think about it next cycle considering this month it is already too late as i am a thinkin i will O in the next few days. now quit worrying and enjoy your pregnancy!! I KNOW It is impossible to not worry a little, but remember you got your bfp when you were completely relaxed so try to relax and enjoy and take care of that babe!!

ttc- glad to hear you are enjoying bd'ing for just having fun!!

iz, yomo, caz- hope you ladies are doing ok!

CAZ-did af show?

afm, just waiting to O!!

bfn at the docs waiting or :af: show in the morning temps are still 36.7 xxx

Good morning, girls!

Kel - I was so happy to read your message and see you're rebounding. Good for you...I can't imagine a better response.

Sarlar - Sounds like you're just about ready for this cycles trying. Are you going to use pre-seed, too? I like that stuff.

Jess - Hope the weekend is flying by for you. Everything triple crossed for a miracle this time or success with your next IVF.

Isi - My DH was impressed I now have a friend in Nigeria. Very exotic from our vantage point :)

AFM, I'm feeling like I should have a lot to do - like reading about nutrition, preventing stretch marks, exercise to do/avoid, etc. But somehow I feel very calm about this, which isn't like me!

I told DH on Friday night. When he got home from work, I was sitting in the nursery (this empty room has haunted me for the 2 years we've lived in our house). The house was quiet and I knew he'd come looking for me. Eventually he opened the door to find me sitting there with a pink balloon, a blue balloon, +HPT and a note that said "Daddy, I'll see you in March". He was pretty stunned, even though I had told him I knew it had worked a week before. He's been on his best behavior since then - bonus of pregnancy, I suppose!

I'm very excited we're telling my family tomorrow. It's so early, but even if something were to happen, I would want their support, so why wait?

Wishing, praying, hoping we can all hold our babies in 2011. Now get to work & make it happen!

OHHH! What an awesome way to tell him! congrats hun! I can only imagine how thrilling and exciting it must be. SOOOO glad he is on his best behavior! :)

lola PLEASE don't start reading/googleing etc you will be totally stressed out which is not healthy, I know I was like it until about week 10/11 when I bought a doppler so I could hear the babies heart beat daily!!!!

and don't spend too much time on the first tri board, people tend to only post when there is a problem and you will freak out thinking everyone has problems!

To ease the stress you could book an early viability scan at 7-8 weeks to look for heart beat, i did and it really helped. best of luck, keep us all posted and congrats once again!

fingers crossed for everyone else, hope you don't mind me popping in occasionally (ok so I check every day, just don't post a lot!).

xxx

Daisii - Yes, I'm much more comfortable here on our board! I have my first doc appointment next week, which will only put me at about 5 1/2 weeks. They said they may already do an ultrasound. I'm really wondering about multiples, but I doubt a heartbeat(s) would be heard this early.

Sarlar - did you get a + OPK yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->