May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi everyone, hope all's well :flower:

I'm just riding out this 2ww....and hoping it comes to an end already!!!!!!

Lyndsey, Lola, Mrs JA, Caz, Kel, Ttc, Mrs Palmer....hope you're all great!

:hi: girls hope your all good no af yet for me il let you no what morning bring xxxx

Hi my ladies - just waiting to hear back fromt he dr. they might be able to do my surgery next week wednesday. I am sooooo hopeful but scared at the same time.

Isi - They are going to try and go in laproscopically but they might have to cut me. I am so afraid of the possible problems etc.....but more afraid of never having a child so I am willing to take the chance I guess.

That's great that you could do it sooner, Ttc!! Wishing you all the very best. Try to remain focused on the positives hun. Hopefully this will be just what you need to get that :bfp:.

daisi- nice to hear from you and glad you and babe are doing well!!

is-hope your 2ww goes fast! i hate those....

caz- hoping for a surprise bfp!!

ttc- hoping surgery goes amazing and as is said exactly the last piece to you BFP puzzzle!!

afm, still no positive opk. according to last cycle i should get a positive friday but we will see. i dont feel really anything this month. it is strange but i am very relaxed, almost forgetting we are doing this!! and i have had virtually no side effects or symptoms!! ill update when i get that opk!!

thanks Isi and sarlar....I will try my hardest to be positive...but I must admit I am a bit scared. I havent even heard from the dr office yet that it is confirmed so I guess i need to just chill out.

TTC - I hope they can take you next week so you can get it over with. The anticipation of things like this is usually worse than the actual procedure. Try your best not to think about it. Yeah, right.

I have been having some pretty intense cramping and have worked myself up a bit. I'm waiting for doc's office to call me back. They may bring me in for an ultrasound tomorrow. I'm usually a trooper when it comes to discomfort, so I thought it was best to call them.

oh lola -I hope all is well. Though I have heard of cramping being a part of early pregnancy, I am sure you would just appreciate teh scan so you know for sure! I haev my fxed for you hun!

AFM - surgery is defo. set for next wednesday. I head over on monday morning for pre op stuff. TMI ALERT...I have to do an enema.....never have done one and am not to happy about it! I am scared but so happy to have it done with. I hope they dont make me wait to long to start ttc again.

Hi everyone, hope all's well :flower:

I'm just riding out this 2ww....and hoping it comes to an end already!!!!!!

Lyndsey, Lola, Mrs JA, Caz, Kel, Ttc, Mrs Palmer....hope you're all great!

Thanks Hun! On day 25, having some cramping so pretty discouraged thinking the witch may be in my near future :(

hope all is well with u!!!

palmer- FX, dont count yourself out yet!!

ttc- so glad we have a surgery date and it will be over soon!! try not to worry about the enema and surgery and stuff- i am a registered nurse and will say the enema is a piece of cake and the surgery will be very minor also!!

Lola- praying everything is fine and the baby/babies are just causing havoc streching out your uterus and such causing the cramps and growing so well!!! hope they give you a scan as it is always nice to have that reassurance. keep staying calm, relax, and take care of you and your babes!!! (dont know why i keep saying babes maybe just a feeling!!)

I just got a positive opk and am starting in with the cramps this afternoon per usual. have lots of ewcm so thats good too. bd'd last night and will try for tonight but i have to work nights tonight so it will be a very tight fit. we'll see. hugs everyone else:hugs:

oh, and mrs.ja, i know you are taking a bit of a break, but I AM thinking about you lots hun!!

thanks sarlar....hearing that from a nurse makes me feel better! I am just freaked at being cut open and having my uterus exposed like that. Thinking of it freaks me out. I hope they are able to get that damn fibriod out and make my uterus nice and homey for a lil baby to grow.

managed to bd last night after the positive opk so yippee!! working nights tonight and DYING of cramps. gotta love that big O :) FX caz...

I just want to say that I was put on clomid for unexplained infertility and inwas on the second round back in may when I got my first ever bfp!! I am 8w pregnant and praying that I get to 12w xxx
we had 24m of ttc and I was put on 50mg of clomid

thanks crazyguider!! we always love to hear positive outcomes:) i am on my second round of 50 mg too so hopefully i will be as lucky as you!

TTC - I'm so glad you're getting it over with! I've done enemas before, and honestly, they're not bad at all. It actually feels nice afterward. Think of it as a healthy detox.

Sarlar - Yippee on the OPK! I'm glad you were able to get busy last night. Hopefully you can get together again today.

Palmer - Hopefully you're not out yet. I definitely had cramping last month, so AF cramps don't necessarily mean she's coming.

Isi - Surviving the tww? That's the worst part!

Kel & Jess - Thinking of you two & hope you check in at some point.

AFM, I called the clinic yesterday and the nurse said it sounds more like I have a GI issue (which I never typically get). She said my cramps sound too high to be pg related, so that was a relief. I had bloods taken yesterday and they'll likely move my first ultrasound back a few days so they can see a heartbeat(s)!! I'm secretly hoping for twins...this may very well be my one & only pregnancy & would love siblings. So Sarlar, I hope your intuition is right!

:hi: girls :af: got me so i wil be all natural this month xxxx

Lola - that is great news! I am so happy it is just your GI and not the baby.

Caz - sorry hun....I hope that au naturale cycle does it for you.

Lola.....twins would be AWESOME!!!! I'm also praying for that as well.....as I don't want to go down this ttc road again...lol! Ooooh, I can't wait for you to do your US now! Wishing you all th best, hun!

Caz, so sorry about AF. Good luck this cycle sweetie!!

Wooo hooo for getting things on, Sar!! So, the wait will soon begin :thumbup:. Good luck babes.

Mrs. P....it aint over til she shows....so just keep the faith sweetie!

Mrs JA....just sending hugs and :kiss: your way.

Ttc... everythng will be fine. Don't worry about a thing!

As for me.....trying not to listen to my body and all it's "symptoms". Nothing really major anyways....just some intermittent armpit and outer boob pain (which I HAVE had on another 2ww) and a very achy/itchy scalp :)haha: I know right....how is that a symptom?!!). Besides that, it's been quiet. I'm just so happy the 2ww has become a 1ww. Can't wait for this all to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->