May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

mrsja-sorry to hear about the bleeding. hopefully things straigthen out and normalize soon!

afm, bfn today so we will see. kinda indifferent at this point.

PW worry not about the cramping! It is perfectly normal. I have it on and off for weeks, thoroughly freeked me out! still get it now, but apparently thats the uterus growing!:thumbup:

Thank u! Not much cramping today. I would feel better if I had more symptoms. This is nerve racking

Oh wow!!! Congrats Palmer!!!!!!!!!! So very happy for you. Wishing you a very h&h 8+ months :hugs:

Thanks so much ladies!! I feel so much better now. I had a rough weekend.....but after loads of cheering up from my DH, I'm much better today :). Will be seeing the new FS before I leave on vacation next week....but I suspect we might not be able to get the IUI started till my September cycle.

Mrs JA....thanks hun :hugs:. Hopefully you have nothing to worry about concerning the bleed. It might just be your body getting itself back. Good luck with your next cycle sweetie. When do you start again?

Sar and Kel....still holding out for you guys!

Lola....how's the bean settling in?

Lyndsey....sending you tons of hugs!

Caz.....good luck this cycle babes :thumbup:

My DH's friend came to the house with his newly pregnant fiance. The guy is great, but his fiance is a bit stand-offish, and we don't really get along. Okay, granted, she's newly pregnant and I'm sure she was feeling rather ill.....but she really did rub it in though. Lying on her partner's lap, changing position to lie on the couch, writhing and moaning, asking for a duvet to cover herself.......I thought it was a bit much but I just had to swallow it. I just felt like I was having my face rubbed in it, right in my own home. Ah well.... just have to live with it! Don;t mind me....I was probably just being overly sensitive....:blush:

Hi Girls,

Jess - Has the spotting stopped? I used to spot a bit at ovulation...could that be it, or did you already ov?

Sarlar & Kel - Any word?

Isi - It sounds like your little friend is being overly dramatic. Honestly, I don't think most newly pregnant women need to be so pampered. She's just taking advantage of it. So annoying.

Palmer - I would also feel better if I had some more symptoms. I'm now into my 6th week and all I feel is a bit tired in the afternoon & boobies. I haven't had any nausea, which makes me worry my HCG is low. It was 1901 at 5wks + 5days, so I can't wait to see what it is this week. Wednesday can't get here soon enough.

Thanks Lola! About your lack of nausea, I don't think you should fret as a lot of women have it. In fact, my cousin was recently told she was having a boy simply because she didn't have any nausea at the beginning of her pregnancy. Old wives tale :winkwink:

Ttc....thinking of you!

:hi: girls isi it sound like she was rubbin it in hun you should have said to here sholay its not that bad ha xxxxx

Oh wow!!! Congrats Palmer!!!!!!!!!! So very happy for you. Wishing you a very h&h 8+ months :hugs:

Thanks so much ladies!! I feel so much better now. I had a rough weekend.....but after loads of cheering up from my DH, I'm much better today :). Will be seeing the new FS before I leave on vacation next week....but I suspect we might not be able to get the IUI started till my September cycle.

Mrs JA....thanks hun :hugs:. Hopefully you have nothing to worry about concerning the bleed. It might just be your body getting itself back. Good luck with your next cycle sweetie. When do you start again?

Sar and Kel....still holding out for you guys!

Lola....how's the bean settling in?

Lyndsey....sending you tons of hugs!

Caz.....good luck this cycle babes :thumbup:

My DH's friend came to the house with his newly pregnant fiance. The guy is great, but his fiance is a bit stand-offish, and we don't really get along. Okay, granted, she's newly pregnant and I'm sure she was feeling rather ill.....but she really did rub it in though. Lying on her partner's lap, changing position to lie on the couch, writhing and moaning, asking for a duvet to cover herself.......I thought it was a bit much but I just had to swallow it. I just felt like I was having my face rubbed in it, right in my own home. Ah well.... just have to live with it! Don;t mind me....I was probably just being overly sensitive....:blush:

Oh babes, thats all you needed! Glad you are feeling a little better x

Where are you going on vacation? anywhere nice? I think it shall be great for you to go away and recharge your battries, put your feet up and relax and maybe have some :wine: you deserve it honey.xx

Hope everyone else is well xx

Thanks Lyndsey :hugs:. I'm off to America...to be Godmother to my best friend's son! I know she'll pamper me silly, so can't wait :winkwink:. Sad part will be being away from my DHfor 17 days :cry:. Ah well....he'll just have to miss me a bit.

Wishing you all the best this cycle, babes. And also so happy you got on the waiting list for IUI!!!! The way it's looking, I might have mine at the end of September. I hope we don't have to be IUI buddies (i.e. hoping you get a BFP in a few days).....but if you don't....hey, IUI buddies then :friends:

bfn today. feeling burnt out. i hate this emotional journey ev ery month.

Thanks Lyndsey :hugs:. I'm off to America...to be Godmother to my best friend's son! I know she'll pamper me silly, so can't wait :winkwink:. Sad part will be being away from my DHfor 17 days :cry:. Ah well....he'll just have to miss me a bit.

Wishing you all the best this cycle, babes. And also so happy you got on the waiting list for IUI!!!! The way it's looking, I might have mine at the end of September. I hope we don't have to be IUI buddies (i.e. hoping you get a BFP in a few days).....but if you don't....hey, IUI buddies then :friends:

Oh that will be lovely, hope you have a great time, I am sure you will have plenty :sex: to make up for the 17 days without him.

I think I am out this month, got a BFN this morning to onto the next round! so it may well be that we are IUI buddies xx

bfn today. feeling burnt out. i hate this emotional journey ev ery month.

I can totally agree with you there babes, chin up you aint out until she shows her ugly face. :hugs: xx

Palmer...wow such wonderful news to come back too! I was hoping to see some BFP's upon my return.

I must say I missed you ladies, just wanted to get on quickly to update you!

Dr. took out 3 fibroids...one was taking up almost the entire inside of my uterus. She seems to think this is why I have not gotten pg...but still cant guarantee anything. She found no endometriosis which is great news. they didnt do general...just an epidural and some sleep meds which was easier to recover from. I have a bikini line incision that is about half the size of the what you would get for a c-section. Pain is bearable but like I said I am, pooped...I think the worse part was the gas pain the surgery and meds caused....just wanted to get on and tell you guys I am doing ok. Thank u all for the supprt....it has really helped. I can start trying in 3 months...so until then...healthy healthy healthy!!!!

Oh that will be lovely, hope you have a great time, I am sure you will have plenty :sex: to make up for the 17 days without him.

I think I am out this month, got a BFN this morning to onto the next round! so it may well be that we are IUI buddies xx

Not yet! I didnt get a bfp until i was 14 dpo. Hope the best for you! :hugs:

just got my progesterone back. it was 13.7. better than last months 10.4. and the doctor was happy as he said i ovulated again and even better than last month. still wish it was higher though!!

just got my progesterone back. it was 13.7. better than last months 10.4. and the doctor was happy as he said i ovulated again and even better than last month. still wish it was higher though!!

yayyy!!! mine last month was 18.1 and bfn, this month it was only 14!

You may be right, did you get BFN leading upto ya BFP? Hope you are well x

You may be right, did you get BFN leading upto ya BFP? Hope you are well x

Oh i got 2 negatives. cd 28 and 29. then didnt take another til cd 32 and it finally kicked in.

thanks for the encouragement palmer!! i am really trying to be positive and not get too excited at the same time- both are super difficult!! hoping you and bean are doing great! thanks again as i was worried by progesterone wasnt even high enough!!

yomo-looks like we are in this one together!!! hope these next few days fly by.

kel-how are you hun?? any news yet?

ttc- just wanted to say i am so excited that they didnt find any endo!! sounds llike now that they cleared those fibroids you should be straight away to a bfp!! enjoy your three months of relaxation and rest-we are ready for ya to come back new and improved!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->