May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Isi - Sorry to hear the news. Hopefully IUI will give you that extra little push.

Kel - Still hoping you're in it for this month...keep us posted. Is it possible you ovulated at a different time with your body getting back on track?

Sarlar - Put it down slowly, and step away from the tests. Don't test at 8DPO! Hold off until at least 10!

Palmer - Retested yet? I have a hunch on this one.

Jess - Any good weekend plans? Enjoy all the pre-pregnancy things you want to do now!

I am patiently waiting until my appointment next week. Still feeling zero symptoms.

haha i am gonna try to resist. sooo hard!!! so strange how i can be so relaxed all cycle and then turn into a nut job in the last week!!!

Isi - Sorry to hear the news. Hopefully IUI will give you that extra little push.

Kel - Still hoping you're in it for this month...keep us posted. Is it possible you ovulated at a different time with your body getting back on track?

Sarlar - Put it down slowly, and step away from the tests. Don't test at 8DPO! Hold off until at least 10!

Palmer - Retested yet? I have a hunch on this one.

Jess - Any good weekend plans? Enjoy all the pre-pregnancy things you want to do now!

I am patiently waiting until my appointment next week. Still feeling zero symptoms.

yes i did this morning and........:bfp:! :happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:

whoop whoop!!!! :headspin::wohoo::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

so excited for you!!!!!! Hope you have a VERY healthy and happy 9 months! (well 8 now!).

woohoo!!!!!! Congratulations!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

and now you can take great pride in changing your status and getting a 'ticker'!

Congrats, Palmer! So happy for you.

OK, who's next??!! We're not leaving this thread until we've all graduated.

congrats palmer!! what dpo did you get your bfp?? so excited for you hun:) also list the details, what cycle clomid, etc!!!

not lookin good ladies.... started having cramps today-which is the exact same dpo last month that i started with the cramps. basically feel exactly the same as last month too. i know....not out tilll af shows....but still very discouraged.

well im now on cd 32, did another test and got another negative this morning! Sarlar i have been really relaxed too but this is turning into a nightmare! I just want to get on with my next cycle! Dont feel positive about being pg, brown cm stopped. . . . Im going mad!

sorry kel:( sucks when it gets to this part of the cycle. its like just be pregnant or get on with it already!!! hope you get some news either way soon! maybe cycle is messed up from the mc???

afm, same symptoms as last month. only new is metallic taste in mouth that started today and crazy weird vivid dreams. ugh.

Still holding out hope for you two. Sarlar, cramping could be normal, but I know what you mean about comparing past pre-AF symptoms. Kel, your cycle may just still be readjusting. Either way, I hope you can both move on this weekend.

Palmer - Have your feet hit the ground yet?

TTC - Recovering well?

Still holding out hope for you two. Sarlar, cramping could be normal, but I know what you mean about comparing past pre-AF symptoms. Kel, your cycle may just still be readjusting. Either way, I hope you can both move on this weekend.

Palmer - Have your feet hit the ground yet?

TTC - Recovering well?

Haha no not even close. I just extremely nervous. My first appt isn't until august 13th. That seems forever away!

congrats palmer!! what dpo did you get your bfp?? so excited for you hun:) also list the details, what cycle clomid, etc!!!

Thanks hunny! I got my bfp on cd 32 I believe. This was my 3rd round of clomid. I also used preseed. I loved that stuff! The only thing I felt, as most know, is cramping. I still have the cramping but that's said to be normal (?)

Palmer, congrats!!!:happydance::dance::yipee:
That is brilliant news!

Sarlar and Kel, any news from you guys?

Isi, hope you're doing OK honey, been thinking of you.

So Lola, what date is your scan? I'm looking forward to hearing about all the milestones (up to and including the descent of the in-laws, lol!)

My body is up to all sorts of crazy stuff this weekend. I started to spot yesterday, but it's only CD19! It hasn't really turned into a proper flow today either, it's kind of nowhere...

The IVF clinic is none the wiser. Maybe it's an early period, maybe it's a "mid-cycle bleed" they said (what the hell is a mid cycle bleed???) It's all a bit confusing because I can't tell and whether this means it's now CD1 or not...:shrug:

Anyway, just going to have to wait and see what happens over the next few days.

Hope all you girls had a great weekend!

xxxx

PW worry not about the cramping! It is perfectly normal. I have it on and off for weeks, thoroughly freeked me out! still get it now, but apparently thats the uterus growing!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->