May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

thanks for the encouragement palmer!! i am really trying to be positive and not get too excited at the same time- both are super difficult!! hoping you and bean are doing great! thanks again as i was worried by progesterone wasnt even high enough!!

yomo-looks like we are in this one together!!! hope these next few days fly by.

kel-how are you hun?? any news yet?

My doc told me that anything above 10 leaves chance for pregnancy. Hope af stays away Hun!! I didn't expect this cycle to work because my progesterone level went down, I had even bought softcups in preperation for next month, praying I won't have to use them anytime soon:)

Evening lovely ladies,

Sarlar, sorry to hear about the BFN honey. We can all relate to the emotional rollercoaster and that burnt-out feeling, that's for sure. Your progesterone sounds good though, and you ovulated so yay for that! My fingers are still crossed for you!

TTC - WELCOME BACK!! We missed you! I'm so glad your surgery was a success. I bet your uterus is feeling happier without all those fibroids :)
I hope you recover quickly and look forward to hearing how it all goes over the next few months.

Isi, you're a trooper. Good on you for fighting on - AND for putting up with that annoying houseguest. What bad timing to have a pregnant houseguest hanging around! Anyway, a trip to the States sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Hope you have a great time and a couple of drinks while you're at it!

Lola and Palmer, hope our pregnant ladies are feeling well!

Lyndsey and Kel, thinking of you guys in the 2WW.

No news from me. The spotting only lasted 2 days and it has been quite odd. Sorry for TMI but quite dark and clumpy? I have no idea what it was, but I don't think it was my period...so that means I now have to wait until a proper period turns up, so I can start the clock on my next IVF cycle. I think it's going to take ages, but I guess we'll see eh?

Sending you all lots of love and babydust xxxxx

Morning my lovely ladies, I am out this morning the witch has got me again! Onwards and upwards. Good luck to everyone else that's due to test within the next couple of days. Xx

Oh so sorry, Lyndsey. Thinking of you babes!

Thanks MrsJa!! I'm surely looking forward to it :wine:. I hope your cycle stabilises soon, so you can try again. You're in my heart and prayers :hugs:

Still keeping my fx for you Sar and Kel!!!

Lola, Palmer, Caz.....hope you guys are doing brilliantly!

Welcome back TTC....we missed ya!

is- enjoy your trip!! kick back and relax and have fun not fretting about ttc!!

yomo-sorry hun-that witch is a *****!! take care and have a glass of wine-always makes me feel better!!

well today marks 12 dpo. i am working nights so just getting off of work in a few hours (it is 430 am where i am at) plan on testing tonight when i wake up (around 430pm) 12 hours from now. my plan from here to af is basically to test till she shows up!! luckily i have lots of tests and am completely obsessed!!

well today marks 12 dpo. i am working nights so just getting off of work in a few hours (it is 430 am where i am at) plan on testing tonight when i wake up (around 430pm) 12 hours from now. my plan from here to af is basically to test till she shows up!! luckily i have lots of tests and am completely obsessed!!

Good Luck!!!

:hi: girls how are you all i have had some brown cm today and quit a lot phoned the doc and she wants me to do a hpt in the morning and if its + i have to stright in for a scan and bloods and if its n then it could be ovulation bleed cuz i am only cd13 but she said if i still have it in a couple off days i have to go in for some swabs took xxxx

Hi girls,

Well AF showed up FINALLY on Sunday (CD33 or something silly!) Looks like my body has worked out what to do again after the MC & D&C 5 weeks ago. I was truly delighted she showed... it was doing my head in being in limbo land so can now get on with my next cycle. IF (and I mean IF) I don't get a Aug BFP I have my next fertility appointment in 8 weeks! I feel really positive that I will be pg by then again so can't just relax again this cycle as I will be on holiday when I am fertile! YIPPEEEEE.... and six weeks off work!

Missed you all but been really busy again with work bits... break up on Thursday so will be back chatting again xxx

Glad to hear everyone is ok... we need to get some more BFPs... this month has been really good!!!!!! Here's to lots of SPRING babies xxxxx

Kel xxxxx

Kel - I'm so glad you can move on to a successful cycle :)

Sarlar - You must be getting close to testing this afternoon...hope you get an answer soon.

Yomo - A fresh start for you as well. Are you doing IUI this time around?

I continue to feel very normal. My scan is tomorrow...nervous.

Kel - I'm so glad you can move on to a successful cycle :)

Sarlar - You must be getting close to testing this afternoon...hope you get an answer soon.

Yomo - A fresh start for you as well. Are you doing IUI this time around?

I continue to feel very normal. My scan is tomorrow...nervous.

Good luck for tomorrow, bet you can't wait!

I am hoping that the clinic is going to be in touch soon so I can do IUI this cycle. xx

well turns out i couldnt hold it and had to be after only four hours sleep. tested anyways bfn. i dont think i will test again. i am just gonnna wait for af to arrive and if she doesnt then i will test.

just like clockwork starting spotting brown same dpo as last month. i surely can expect a full blow af exactly on cd14 on thursday. i am so over this:cry:

Hi girls!

Lyndsey and Kel, sorry to hear the witch got you guys :(

I know what you mean about being relieved she showed up though Kel. You get to that point where you just need the cycle to be over and to move on already.

I'm sending both of you much love and sticky vibes. Looks like we're all in this together for one more cycle anyway eh?

Sarlar, I'm guessing we can add you to the list too honey. :( :( LTTTC just flat out sucks. No other way to say it. I'm thinking of you love.

Caz, looking forward to hearing how you get on with your HPT tomorrow!

Lola, likewise - scan day for you, hurrah! Is this the six week one then?

All good with me girls - just super, super busy at work and hanging for the weekend. Oh and waiting for AF to show so I can start the next cycle of course... :)

lots of love and babydust xxxxxxx

Good luck with the scan, Lola!

Lyndsey, I hope you can get on the IUI train this cycle :hugs:. I still have another cycle or so before I can have mine. Good luck babes.

So sorry Sar and Kel. Wishing you a much better new cycle :thumbup:

MrsJA, Caz, MrsP, TTC.....hope you're doing great this beautiful Monday morning!!

I just got back from the American embassy to renew my visa, so I guess I'm pretty much good to go :dance:. Will be calling the FS this morning as well....to book an appointment for next week.... As it will be the first, I'm sure it will be all about discussing my history and discussing next steps. Will keep you lovely ladies posted!

Hi Girls,

I just got back from the doctor's - - we have a heartbeat! I was so happy to see it pulsating up on the screen. He/She only looks like a little blob, but I could definitely see it pumping! What a relief. My ovaries are enlarged from the clomid, but that should go away in due time.

As you're all starting new cycles, keeping everything crossed for a very successful month. Let's get those + + + cooking.

Hi Girls,

I just got back from the doctor's - - we have a heartbeat! I was so happy to see it pulsating up on the screen. He/She only looks like a little blob, but I could definitely see it pumping! What a relief. My ovaries are enlarged from the clomid, but that should go away in due time.

As you're all starting new cycles, keeping everything crossed for a very successful month. Let's get those + + + cooking.

OH WOW! :happydance: very exciting for you!!!

Good luck with the scan, Lola!

Lyndsey, I hope you can get on the IUI train this cycle :hugs:. I still have another cycle or so before I can have mine. Good luck babes.

So sorry Sar and Kel. Wishing you a much better new cycle :thumbup:

MrsJA, Caz, MrsP, TTC.....hope you're doing great this beautiful Monday morning!!

I just got back from the American embassy to renew my visa, so I guess I'm pretty much good to go :dance:. Will be calling the FS this morning as well....to book an appointment for next week.... As it will be the first, I'm sure it will be all about discussing my history and discussing next steps. Will keep you lovely ladies posted!

Hi Isi,

Got my letter yesterday to say I have got the funding for the IUI, Just got to wait for the clinic to get back to me with an appointment date, I have a feeling that it's going to be my next cycle.

Let us know when your appointment is xx

Hi Girls,

:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::loopy: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->