May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

morning girls ttc thinking of you hunnie kel have you tested hun sarlar good luck hope you get a + hun isi fx for you she dosent come how is everyone else i missed xxx

So i took yalls advice and retested. There was a very light 2nd line. But it was a dollar store cheap test. How common is it for cheap tests to have a second line and not be preg? Im going to go to the store after work to get a billion good tests and will test again in the morning. This is going to be the longest day EVER!

fingers crossed for you PW.

and Lola when is your scan next week? fingers crossed for you as well.
x

Hi there,

I'm here girlies! Had a small amount of brownish cm when wiping the last 2 days but no red new blood!!!!!!

Got the same symptoms as the last time ...erect nipps...knackered etc but still not counting my chickens.

Mum has got me some tests so am going to pick them up later! OMG OMG! I am sooooo scared and part of me really doesn't want to know!

Been really busy the last couple of days so not managed to post...not been avioding you my lovelies xxxx

Exciting progress here!! Kel, I hope you test tonight. Palmer, my first test at 10DPO was so faint I hardly believed it was positive. Hoping the same happens for you.

Just tested with a HCG pg test mum got me from work and it was negative. Will have to see if AF arrives now! So..... i'm none the wiser!

Morning girls!

Mrs P, how exciting!! Re-test and tell us what happens! :happydance:

Kel, I've still got my fingers crossed for you lady, and praying that the witch stays away.

Isi and Sarlar, I've been thinking of you guys too and hoping you'll have some good news for us this month. What's been happening??

Lola and Caz, sending love :hugs:

Hope everybody is gearing up for a great weekend! :)

Palmer-ooohhh i am excited for you! fingers crossed for a darker line in the morning!!

daisi- nice to see you on here more darling!! cant wait to be bump buddies with you!!

lola- you and bean kick back and relax this weekend!!

ttc-hope surgery went well and you are recovering and feeling ok. thinking about you hun!

Is- any news yet??

kel- Hope that af stays away and a bfp is coming your way!! FX:)

caz-hope your isoflavines are doing the trick for you!!

mrsja- when do we start another ivf cycle?? hope you are enjoying your time off!

AFM- will be 8 dpo soon- luckily i had nothing but digitals yesterday to test!!! so i resisted:) my sweetie dh stopped at the store today and picked me up some first responses so i have three of those. not sure when i will start testing. maybe at days 8, 10, and 12 or else 9, 11, 13?? I know way early and obsessive- i cant help it!! I also have bunches of digitals for closer to af. Feeling positive!!

Palmer-ooohhh i am excited for you! fingers crossed for a darker line in the morning!!

daisi- nice to see you on here more darling!! cant wait to be bump buddies with you!!

lola- you and bean kick back and relax this weekend!!

ttc-hope surgery went well and you are recovering and feeling ok. thinking about you hun!

Is- any news yet??

kel- Hope that af stays away and a bfp is coming your way!! FX:)

caz-hope your isoflavines are doing the trick for you!!

mrsja- when do we start another ivf cycle?? hope you are enjoying your time off!

AFM- will be 8 dpo soon- luckily i had nothing but digitals yesterday to test!!! so i resisted:) my sweetie dh stopped at the store today and picked me up some first responses so i have three of those. not sure when i will start testing. maybe at days 8, 10, and 12 or else 9, 11, 13?? I know way early and obsessive- i cant help it!! I also have bunches of digitals for closer to af. Feeling positive!!

Ha ha you can't be any worse than me lol, I did one this morning BFN but it's way too early lol, hope you are well fingers crossed for your BFP this month xx

Sarlar, lol! :rofl: No testing at 8DPO you nut! We are going to have to lock you up lady! :)

Seriously though, I am crossing everything for you!

What's news with everybody else?

All good with me.. just enjoying the time off and trying just to be in the moment for a while.

Hope everybody has a nice, relaxing weekend!

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well.

Unfortunately, AF got me last night, so I'm out this month. Definitely going the IUI route at this rate.

And no more symptom spotting for me EVERRRRRRR!!!

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

You're a good egg, and you really deserve that BFP.

Thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

sorry to hear Is!! Hopefully IUI will be your lucky ticket for a bfp in august!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->