May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Mrsja - oh yes book the holiday.....you will have wonderful ms in veitnam. I am thinking of booking one also but cant decide where to go!

confused. today is only cd 12 and my opk is almost positive already!! i would say it will be postive either tonight or tomorrow. last two months i O'd on cd 17, 18 or so. the more months you use clomid can your cycles change that much? do you think if i O already that my lining will have had enough time to build up?? also have been having some cramps.

sarlar - yeah I think it is possible. Remember the clomid makes your follicles mature faster...so if moer than one was maturing last month but didnt get to finish, then it will finish maturing this month. And this month it wont take as long. i think you are ok.

negative opks last night and this morning so i guess i was wrong. hopefully o is still coming!!

Hi lovely ladies. Missed you so much :hugs:. Still on vacation and having the absolute time of my life!!!! Gosh, such a relief to give this ttc thing a rest!!!

Mrs JA, a holiday to Vietnam sounds awesome!!!!! And I love the positive thinking, girl :winkwink:. Hopefully, it will be 3 or 4 of you on that trip (you, DH and your bean.....or beans!!!!)

Good luck with the testing, Caz!!

Lola.....how's the baby doing? Are you beginning to show?

Lyndsey.....sending you big :kiss:

Sar....good luck this cycle. I see you're o'ing anytime soon. Opks can be really tricky. Just try to get as much :sex: to cover your bases

TTC.....see how time is flying?! Any minute now, sweetie!

Oh isi - so happy yuo are having a great time! yeah I am trying to keep thinking that the time is flying by but it seriously cant go fast enough....LOL

caz - fxed for you this weekend! I hope soya did the trick!

Hi lovely ladies. Missed you so much :hugs:. Still on vacation and having the absolute time of my life!!!! Gosh, such a relief to give this ttc thing a rest!!!

Mrs JA, a holiday to Vietnam sounds awesome!!!!! And I love the positive thinking, girl :winkwink:. Hopefully, it will be 3 or 4 of you on that trip (you, DH and your bean.....or beans!!!!)

Good luck with the testing, Caz!!

Lola.....how's the baby doing? Are you beginning to show?

Lyndsey.....sending you big :kiss:

Sar....good luck this cycle. I see you're o'ing anytime soon. Opks can be really tricky. Just try to get as much :sex: to cover your bases

TTC.....see how time is flying?! Any minute now, sweetie!

Thanks for the kiss Isi sending you one back, Sooo glad you are having a goods time you deserve it xx

Well, received bad news at the doctor's today. The heartbeat is gone and sack has shrunk. D&C is scheduled for Monday.

Needless to say I'm heartbroken & gutted. I'm officially throwing in the towel on having children. I'll be 37 next month. At least I will look back knowing I gave it my best shot.

Good luck to all of you.

lola honey i am so so sorry. life is not fair sometimes- you deserve a baby so much. I am thinkiing about you and praying for you and your family. take care of yourself and if you change your mind, we will be waiting here to support you.

Lola, I am so so sorry that you have had to go through this, life just really isn't fair sometimes. All your friends are here to support you in this hard time take care hun xxx

Lola - so sorry to hear your news. Don't know what else to say. I am truely so sorry for your loss.

Oh lola, lola, lola.

I am so sorry honey.

I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now.

Of course you need to make whatever decision feels right for you, and we will understand and support you no matter what.

Everybody needs to decide for themselves where they will draw the line.

You are young by TTC standards, and you have been pregnant, so the odds for you are good. But when your heart has been broken so many times, I guess it's not the the odds that really matter.

If there is anything we can do for you, I am sure that I speak for all of us in saying, please let us know.

I'm so sad for you honey :(

Oh, Lola. I'm so sorry. I truly don't know what to say. I'm ever so sorry. Please please please don't give up.

Well, received bad news at the doctor's today. The heartbeat is gone and sack has shrunk. D&C is scheduled for Monday.

Needless to say I'm heartbroken & gutted. I'm officially throwing in the towel on having children. I'll be 37 next month. At least I will look back knowing I gave it my best shot.

Good luck to all of you.

Oh my Lola. I am so so so terribly sorry. Nothing anyone says will make it better but just know we are thinking of you :hugs:

Lola...I am so sorry to hear this news! Truly from the bottom of my heart. Please take care of yourself and let us know if there is anything we can do to make this easier for you.

lola sweetheart, I am just so very sorry. having been through this, I know nothing will make this better for you right now. My heart is with you dear one.

Z
xx

Thanks everyone for your support & kind words. I appreciate each of you.

The fog is just beginning to lift, tears are lessening, anger is softening. I will be relieved with the closure on Monday. I'm scared of the procedure, but I just need to push on through.

Just wanted you all to know I'm OK, and I know time will heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->