May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Lola - I can only imagine your grief, but if it relaxs your nerves a bit....the procedure will not be to bad physically...I will keep you in my prayers hun. My heart is broken for you.

I'm glad to see you back on the thread Lola, I was really worried.

I'll be thinking of you on Monday :hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls lola thinking of you hunnie big :hugs xxxxxx

lola- glad to hear the surgery will be Monday. it will be really good to have that final closure. i still hope you decide at some point to come back to us!! thinkin about you lots.

afm- had a positive on an opk today. didnt even test the last two days cause i was out of tests but luckily picked em up this morning!! managed to bd today and every other day for the past week. also using preseed and soft cups. so really, nothing more i can do. will try to bd again tomorrow and onto the waiting again.

how is everyone else??

Evening ladies,

Lola, I've been thinking of you today lady. I hope everything went OK. Check back in with us and tell us how you're doing, when you can.

Sarlar, so pleased for your +OPK!! I hope you caught that egg, honey. Sounds like you've done everything you can, so there's nothing for it now but the dreaded wait, eh?

I finally have some news at my end at too. I saw the FS today for the first time since my chemical pregnancy in June. It's cycle day 41 now, and still nothing doing, so he is putting me on provera to induce a bleed. Which is good because it means we can get finally get moving!

I'm hoping we'll be able to try for IVF #2 at the end of the month, or maybe first week in September.

What's happening with everybody else?

xxxxx

:hugs:lola honey thinking of you lots today:hugs:

mrsja- so glad to hear things are moving back on track!! cant wait for ivf to start again!

ttc, is- hope you guys are enjoying your time off- it isnt lasting much longer!! soon you will be crazy like us again!!

kel-hope you are enjoying your time away!!

daisi, palmer hope the babes are doing good. palmer when do you get to have your first appointment???

yomo- see you must be getting kind close to testing??

caz- saw in clomid club af arrived...sorry hun:hugs: she sucks!!

hope i didnt miss anyone but if i did sorry and :kiss:

afm, onto the 2ww. my favorite part of the month!! hoping the preseed and soft cups as well as our dedication to bd did the trick:thumbup: work one more night and then have some time off this week so i am gonna have to do some fall cleaning or something to keep myself busy!!!

:hugs:lola honey thinking of you lots today:hugs:

mrsja- so glad to hear things are moving back on track!! cant wait for ivf to start again!

ttc, is- hope you guys are enjoying your time off- it isnt lasting much longer!! soon you will be crazy like us again!!

kel-hope you are enjoying your time away!!

daisi, palmer hope the babes are doing good. palmer when do you get to have your first appointment???

yomo- see you must be getting kind close to testing??

caz- saw in clomid club af arrived...sorry hun:hugs: she sucks!!

hope i didnt miss anyone but if i did sorry and :kiss:

afm, onto the 2ww. my favorite part of the month!! hoping the preseed and soft cups as well as our dedication to bd did the trick:thumbup: work one more night and then have some time off this week so i am gonna have to do some fall cleaning or something to keep myself busy!!!

My first appt is friday. Im terrified, but praying hard!

Sounds like you have covered all grounds! Good luck!!!! :)

MrJA - oh that is wonderful news! Sept is right around the corner.....

Sarlar - oh the 2WW that is my favorit place to be.....about 1 - 7dpo...where you figure you have done all you can but before you start symptom spotting to bad...LOL

Caz - hun sorry about af...that really sucks!

afm - just trying my hardest to enjoy the break...LOL....but it would be nice to start trying now. I will live through you ladies until then.

Hi girls

I'm home from the d&c and so relieved it's over. I was terrified, but it really wasn't that bad. I feel like I can move on now. Thank you all again for your support & friendship.

Jess - So happy you're taking the next step to get back on track. Here's to your next cycle. Sending you loads of luck & love.

Sarlar - Welcome back to the tww. Pulling for your success big time.

Palmer - Best of luck Friday. Let us know. Hopefully you'll see the little heartbeat.

I also wanted to share that they are sending the tissue to the lab for genetic testing. This way I'll know if it was a chromosomal issue (which is usually what happens in these cases) or if there's an issue with me or DH.

I figure if it gives me some clarification, it will help define next steps.

I'm so glad you're doing okay, Lola. Please take as much time as you need to regroup....but please don't give up TTC, okay hun? :hugs:

MrsJA....that is great great news!! I have everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

So sorry about AF, Caz! sending you loads of :dust: this cycle

The 2ww....yay Sar! Is this your 3rd cycle of clomid? I pray 3rd time's the charm for you.

Good luck with the appointment, Palmer.

TTC, only a few more weeks to go :winkwink:. Relax and enjoy the inactivity while you can......I know I am. Sar was right when she said it's only a matter of time before we start losing our minds again :haha:. Let's enjoy this break!

Evening lovely girls,

Lola, I'm so glad you got through the procedure OK yesterday, and that you're able to start moving on.

I hope you get some answers with the genetic testing honey - please keep us posted :hugs:

Caz, sorry to hear about AF :(

TTC, how are you my love?? I hear you on the waiting, I really do! I hope you're making the most of your break, and not wishing the days away too much. But that's easier said than done I know!

Isi, are you back from your trip, or still in the States? Hope you're enjoying the break too, lady :)

Sending lots of love and babydust to you all xxxx

Hi girls

I'm home from the d&c and so relieved it's over. I was terrified, but it really wasn't that bad. I feel like I can move on now. Thank you all again for your support & friendship.

Jess - So happy you're taking the next step to get back on track. Here's to your next cycle. Sending you loads of luck & love.

Sarlar - Welcome back to the tww. Pulling for your success big time.

Palmer - Best of luck Friday. Let us know. Hopefully you'll see the little heartbeat.

Thank you.

Im so glad they are looking for anything and everything that could have been wrong. :hugs: Relax and recoop hun

Lola - so relieved all went well. Just rest up and take care of yourself right now. You body will need this time to heal.

Isi & MrsJA- yes I am trying to enjoy it I am booking a holiday for us on sept 25th we will go away for my bday and then the bding starts....LOL

lola so glad everything is over and went well. hopefully you get good news back from teh tests they ran.

afm, i am so confused. am 3-4 dpo today. last night late i went to the bathroom and had two globs of mucous with blood in them. then nothing. considering i had a positive opk on sat and neg sunday i think it is quite late for o blood. also, i think too early for implantation. so then i got thinking about that almost positive opk i had on cd12. if that had been and o this could be IB. SO confused!! this has never happened before.

Ooooh, that's exciting Sarlar! Might not be too early for IB you know; everyone is different. You may also have ov'ed earlier than you thought.
I have everything crossed for you lady!:hugs:

TTC, good work on the holiday - where do you think you'll go?

Hope everybody has a great day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->