May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi girls,

Just been to the loo and it looks like AF has turned up - two days early....i'm DEVASTATED because I was convinced that I was pg this month. Just got a negative test too! The only thing I can hold on to is the fact that I have my next FS appointment on Thursday so should be able to start clomid again straight away.... well that was the plan last time I went.

Fingers crossed for Mrsja and Sarlar in the 2WW!

Kel xxxxx

Oh Kel... I'm so sorry hon :hugs::hugs:

I know exactly what you mean about being convinced you were pg this month. It happens to me time and time again... it's awful.

I'm really glad your FS appointment is so soon. I'm sure it will help ease the disappointment if you are able to get started back on the clomid straight away.

Sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry for the witch hun, hopefully clomid shall do it's
trick again.

MrsJa only 2 more days for you till testing is that right?? Got everything crossed for you!

How is everyone else? Good I hope xx

isi - how did it all go with the Fs?

MrsJA - of course hun that is what we are here for, I hope these are all pg symptoms also! I cant wait to hear about your BFP!

Yomo - how is everything going with IVF....are you on any drugs now?

kel - so sorry hun! Onwards and upward, thursday is 2 days away!!!!!

afm - well DH just booked a vacation to the mountains in upstate New York, i cant wait to go. It is for my bday. we were to start ttc on this trip but being that I have to wait that extra month it will just be for fun!!

isi - how did it all go with the Fs?

MrsJA - of course hun that is what we are here for, I hope these are all pg symptoms also! I cant wait to hear about your BFP!

Yomo - how is everything going with IVF....are you on any drugs now?

kel - so sorry hun! Onwards and upward, thursday is 2 days away!!!!!

afm - well DH just booked a vacation to the mountains in upstate New York, i cant wait to go. It is for my bday. we were to start ttc on this trip but being that I have to wait that extra month it will just be for fun!!

Hi ttcbaby, yep started my drugs going for my first scan next tuesday and hopefully I can start my stimming.

Fab news on the vacation, it shall be great for you to relax and chill out, ready for your fresh start you deserve it Hun xx

Thanks Yomo....that is great news, you are moving forward. I will have my fxed for great results next tuesday!

sorry kel!! i hate those months.... GL at your appointment!! at least we know the clomid works for you!!

Trying to wait till 10 dpo so a couple more days. Am only 8dpo today so. ..

Evening girls,

Kel, hope you're feeling OK my love, been thinking of you :hugs:

Sarlar, what's happening on symptom-watch? Only a couple more days honey!

TTC, your holiday sounds fab! The DH and I STILL haven't managed to book ours yet, but we are definitely going to over the next couple of weeks.

Lyndsey, yay you are nearly at the end of down reg - that's great!:happydance: I will look forward to hearing how your scan goes next Tuesday.

Isi, I'm loving the new profile pic, you look hot lady!!

Palmer, hope you and the bean are doing good and thanks for thinking of us :)

OK so TOMORROW IS THE DAY girls!!! Blood test at 7:45, phone call around lunchtime.

I have butterflies in my tummy thinking about that wait. Here's hoping the next time I post it is with some good news.

Sending lots of love xxxx

Hi my lovelies!

Thanks Mrs JA, and good luck tomorrow hun :hugs:. Will be thinking of you.

TTC, it went okay. Just got bloodwork done. Will continue next week. Aww, that holiday sounds so sweet. Have fun sweetie.

Lyndsey, blowing kisses your way.

So sorry about AF, Kel.

Thanks Palmer :hugs:. Hope you and the baby are doing great :flower:

Caz....how are ya?

Hope everyone else is great!!!

mrs ja- i CANT wait till tomorrow! you have such willlpower i would have poas about 5 times by now!!! DYING TO hear your bpf news:)

symptom wise- lotsa pimples...yuck... some af cramps but they seemed to have almost disappeared now, bbs starting to be sore yesterday. still lotsa cm whitish yellow. also have had stuffy nose. all things i know i have had in the past months. really dont get excited until i see that second line!! (HAS NEVER HAPPENED!!)

:wave: girls hope your all well today isi ok hunnie and you xxxxxxx

Hiya all,

Well you know I said I thought AF had arrived last night...had a small amount of spotting when I wiped once. Well...I have had nothing since! I'm confused. Not due on until tomorrow really anyway so I think I will just do a test in the morning before my FS appointent. What do you all think? I did a test last night which was -tive!

Thanks to EVERYONE for your support! You are all fab!

I will let you know if the witch arrives in full force....

Kel xx

still hope Kel! I have everything crossed for you! good luck in the morning:flower:

Thanks Girls!

Good luck Mrsja....gotta get one BFP this cycle!!!!! I have everything crossed for you x

well kel, could have been implantation. plus you spotted last time too!! FX it means BFP! if it was implant it takes 2-3 days to show!! hoping af stays away!

GL mrs ja!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->