May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hey Ladies - just trying to catch up! I have been traveling...had to pick up my MIL from Florida and bring her home after her pelvis surgery. I got to see my dr and she says I am healing nicely and all my pains are normal (you were right Isi)....well she wants me to wait for my November cycle to start trying which is a month more than I thought but I am ok with that.

Yomo - So you have already started the IVF drugs? fxed for you hun!

Isi - how are you doing hun...almost time for your IVF right?

Sarlar - So we are oving tomorrow I hope????

Dizz - sounds like great symptoms...are you really 2 dpo right now?

MrsJA - wonderful fighter!!!! I am so excited and feel so positive about this cycle for you! When is the testing day?

caz - hi hun, how are you doing these days?

hello to everyone else!!!!!

ttc- glad to hear everything is great and you will be ready to fully join us again in november!!

kel- yeah what dpo are you?? i know your ticker was off....

afm, got a big dark positive opk/smiley face today!! so expecting O within the next day or two. gonna get busy HOPEFULLY today and tomorrow:) almost ready to join you ladies in the dreaded 2ww!!

Evening ladies,

It has been very quiet on here all weekend... hope you are all ok!

TTC/ Sarlar: I am on CD20 so 4DPO... I checked my symptoms from when I was pg last time and I am spot on...was feeling really hot earlier and now having cramping pains! I am trying not to get my hopes up!

TTC: Good luck for when to start trying again... I am sure you will be fine hun.
Sarlar: Yippee you got a SMILEY FACE :) Enjoy the marathon as you will be with us soon obsessing about symptoms lol.

Mrsja: Hope you are feeling well and keeping positive :)

Well I am back to work tomorrow after having 6 weeks off! Feeling slightly stressed about it already but I really cannot afford to TBH. It is my goal this week to stay happy and positive about EVERYTHING!

Kel xxx

oohhh sounds good. fingers crossed kel. if i recall, you are not an early tester....so i am assuming you are planning on testing when af is due?

afm- HOLY O PAIN!! bad on both the left and right sides as well as my back. hoping this means i am popping out strong little eggies like crazy!! it is 2300 here so i am assuming i should still count my O day as tomorrow even though i feel it now?

oohhh sounds good. fingers crossed kel. if i recall, you are not an early tester....so i am assuming you are planning on testing when af is due?

afm- HOLY O PAIN!! bad on both the left and right sides as well as my back. hoping this means i am popping out strong little eggies like crazy!! it is 2300 here so i am assuming i should still count my O day as tomorrow even though i feel it now?

Hi hun,

Nope I won't be testing early... will just wait for AF to show on the 16th or not!

Great that you can feel the ovulation..I don't think it really matters when you count from as long as you know within 2 days of when you ov.

I didn't sleep much at all last night, feeling every twinge in my body. Got to get ready for work now so hopefully that will keep my mind of it.

Kel x

Evening girls!

TTC, so great to see you back! I'm glad to hear things are moving along and you're healing like you need to.... even if it is another month now before you can start.

Sarlar hurray for your +OPK! :happydance: Awesome news! Welcome to the 2WW lady!

Kel, it's all sounding really positive for you! Keep us posted with your symptoms and good luck for the first day back at school. If you test at 14 DPO I think you'll be testing on the same day as me- the 16th right??

Lyndsey, Isi and Caz, hope you guys are good!

I had a great weekend and am doing my best at 4 days past transfer NOT to obsess! I have a ridiculous craving for eggs, and I am quite tired but other than that there's not a huge amount to report.

Sending everybody a truckload of babydust xxx

Thanks TTC....and welcome back :hugs:. I told you not to worry :D. November is only 4 weeks after October, so it will be here before you know it. Well, it's almost time for my IVF assessment (for them to run all their tests, etc.). It's supposed to be on Day 2 of my next period, which starts on Friday. But I've been cramping, so hoping it starts earlier so I can get started with this thing already :haha:

Mrs JA.....praying majorly for you!! How many days off do you have? I pray this 2ww speeds right by :hugs:

Lyndsey...sending you lots of hugs.

Caz, Sar, Kel, everyone.....have a great Monday....and happy holidays to our American friends!

sarlar - yipee for a strong OV...hopefully we have tons of eggys that popped out!

Dizz - sending some PMA hun!

Mrsja - So when do you go back for testing? I have everything so tightly crossed for you that I am sore...LOL

Isi - oh well then come on AF.....Let us know how it all goes!

Well I am back to my workout schedule again. It is nice to be able to work out again.

Evening girls!

TTC, so great to see you back! I'm glad to hear things are moving along and you're healing like you need to.... even if it is another month now before you can start.

Sarlar hurray for your +OPK! :happydance: Awesome news! Welcome to the 2WW lady!

Kel, it's all sounding really positive for you! Keep us posted with your symptoms and good luck for the first day back at school. If you test at 14 DPO I think you'll be testing on the same day as me- the 16th right??

I had a great weekend and am doing my best at 4 days past transfer NOT to obsess! I have a ridiculous craving for eggs, and I am quite tired but other than that there's not a huge amount to report.

Hi hun, :kiss:

Yep... I will be testing on the 16th Sept! FX for both of us! Strange about your cravings lol

Today has been ok at work ... glad the first day over :) My only symptom is white creamy cm!

Hope everyone else is ok, great to see people back online after a quiet weekend.

Kel xxxxx

Hey Ladies - just trying to catch up! I have been traveling...had to pick up my MIL from Florida and bring her home after her pelvis surgery. I got to see my dr and she says I am healing nicely and all my pains are normal (you were right Isi)....well she wants me to wait for my November cycle to start trying which is a month more than I thought but I am ok with that.

Yomo - So you have already started the IVF drugs? fxed for you hun!

Isi - how are you doing hun...almost time for your IVF right?

Sarlar - So we are oving tomorrow I hope????

Dizz - sounds like great symptoms...are you really 2 dpo right now?

MrsJA - wonderful fighter!!!! I am so excited and feel so positive about this cycle for you! When is the testing day?

caz - hi hun, how are you doing these days?

hello to everyone else!!!!!

Yep started on Sunday :happydance: thanks for the crossed fingers!

Glad the hospital put you at ease, you need to get back to 100% before you start that baby dancing again! lol xx

Hope you got loads of baby dancing done over the last few days! xx

Evening ladies,

It has been very quiet on here all weekend... hope you are all ok!

TTC/ Sarlar: I am on CD20 so 4DPO... I checked my symptoms from when I was pg last time and I am spot on...was feeling really hot earlier and now having cramping pains! I am trying not to get my hopes up!

TTC: Good luck for when to start trying again... I am sure you will be fine hun.
Sarlar: Yippee you got a SMILEY FACE :) Enjoy the marathon as you will be with us soon obsessing about symptoms lol.

Mrsja: Hope you are feeling well and keeping positive :)

Well I am back to work tomorrow after having 6 weeks off! Feeling slightly stressed about it already but I really cannot afford to TBH. It is my goal this week to stay happy and positive about EVERYTHING!

Kel xxx

Hope your first day went ok hun, was thinking of you xx

Evening girls!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you are ok hun and enjoying that lovely 2 ww xx

Hi girls!!

Isi, I will do a little rain dance for your AF! I hope she shows up fast so you can get this show on the road!

Lyndsey, you've started - that's awesome hon!:happydance: How are you going with the injections?? And when will you have your first scan? I'm so excited for you!

Kel, glad to hear the first day back was problem free and hope you're not 2WW obsessing too much! :)

TTC, it's always great to get back on track with the workout schedule isn't it? I'm taking it easy in the gym this week, but I'm still going.. just doing a very cruisy bit of stationary bike. I miss sweating on the elliptical though!

Sarlar, is it 1 or 2 DPO for you today? How you feeling about this cycle?

As for me... tired, huge boobs, sore back, and thirsty. All the same stuff. I feel exactly like I did last cycle - I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. 9 days til testing....

lots of love to you all xxx

LOL.....that rain dance would be much appreciated, Mrs JA :D. Silly cramping has subsided today, so she might show on Friday as planned after all.....and not earlier. Gosh, I can't wait!!!

I'm praying for you with all my heart, Mrs JA. :hugs:

TTC, Lyndsey, Sar, Caz, Kel.....kisses to everyone!

Hi everyone!!

Is- hope she shows ups soon. funny how when we want her she doesnt wanna come and when we dont she always shows up!!

kel- glad to hear you are back to work. help take your mind off the tww:)

mrsja- keep taking it easy!! cant wait till you and kel can test!!

yomo-glad to hear you are on your IVF journey!!

afm, managed to BD the day before positiive opk, the day of, and the day after as well as a couple days before positive opk. I am considering myself 1 dpo today. had acu again and i started reacting to the needles in my legs only-swollen itchy and they bled when pulled. my doc says this could be a good sign as those sites are major pathways for hormones so i am hoping he is right!! so the tww really begins! as far as how i am feeling, physically i just feel normal. have some achy sides-thinking sore ovaries haha. other than that nothing! i never really feel anything this early though so same as always. emotionally, trying to not focus too much on it. being my fourth cycle, i have kinda learned not to expect anything although i am always hopeful!!

Sarlar - congrats on being int he tww!

Yomo - exciting days, how are you doing on all the meds?

Isi - Ok well Friday cant come fast enough!

MrsJA - Great symptoms!!!!! I cant wait till you test!

Evening girls,

Good to see that everyone is progressing well with everything :) I have had a bit of a strange day really. I think it has hit me today that I won't be going on Maternity leave as soon as I thought....was quite emotional this afternoon when I got home. Chatted with DH who understands why I was a little upset. If you remember I had decided to hand in my notice two days before I found out that I was pg... then said that I would stay as it did not seem sensible. I'm really sorry to go on... I just feeling a bot crappy! Thinking positively, I suppose, on CD22 of my April cycle I was also very emotional so MAYBE it is a SIGN! lol

Mrsja: Hope you are ok... make sure you keep on taking it easy! I'm not obsessing too MUCH but have been totally knackered for the past few days.

Sarlar: BD plan sounded good! Welcome to the crazy 2WW!

Isi, Yomo, TTC, Lyndsey, Caz - hope you guys are all good!

Kel xxx

hey kel, sorry hun you had a bad day. that must have been difficult. hoping today is better and you soon get a bfp so you can plan a new maternity leave:) ..... and these emotions are pregger related!! thinking of you lady!!

Morning girls!

Isi, I've got that rain dance going right now - lol! Here's hoping the :witch: shows up on schedule tomorrow!

Sarlar, welcome to the 2WW! I'm the same as you, I'm hopeful every cycle... I've given up trying not to be, I am a natural optimist :) I hope it pays off for both of us in the end!

Kel, sorry to hear about the bad day at work. Hopefully you'll get that BFP soon and you'll be able to dial down the care factor on work a couple of notches, and just wait it out til your mat leave.

TTC and Lyndsey, sending big hugs :hugs:

I've hit the halfway mark ladies - one more week to go! I've been really busy at work, which has been awesome as far as making the time go quickly. I have a sneaking suspicion that next week is going to drag, but here's hoping....

Lots of love to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->