May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Girls... I got my BFP!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

It does not feel real at all! I just cannot believe it. I POAS'ed this afternoon after the nurse called with my beta results, just to make sure - lol! And there it was - a blazing second line!

I've gotta do another blood test on Sunday to make sure my beta doubles, but I am oooooooooover the moon!

Gonna tell DH in about 10 minutes when he walks in the door!

lots of love to you all xxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::bfp::bfp::bfp::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am so so so so so happy for you! Congrats xxxxxxxx

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I just knew this fighter was gonna be it!! I am so so so happy for you darling!!Here is more special emoticon crazy for you! Congrats mommy:)

:wacko::baby::happydance::thumbup::bfp::crib::yellow::cake::laugh2::mamafy::yipee::headspin::icecream::juggle::fool::football::saywhat::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

I am just soooooo over the moon for you, Mrs JA :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats sweetie. You more than deserve this! Wishing a very h&h 8+ months ahead!

Jess - Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled for your good news!!!!!!!!!!!! Massive congratulations :)

Woohoo!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

SO HAPPY for you JA! WOW! I couldn't wait to get home to log on and hear your news! Fantastic!

I am SO excited for you! Go and celebrate with a big non-alcoholic beverage!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! that is soooooo incredible. soooo happy for you! Now eat lots and take care of that baby!!!!

Congrats again JA! I am so happy I had to show your post to my husband!!!!! he was all "AWWWW, That's great!"

PW, can't believe you're in second tri now!! hope all is going well with you!

Hey LOLA!!! Just spotted you on.... I hope you are ok my lovely!!xxxxxx

tested bfn this morning at 10 dpo. thinking i will wait now till 12 or 13. not too positive anymore but hey it will be fine either way with the job move now this month. we will see!

kel- did a proper af arrive?

Hi hun,

Still time to get your BFP so I will keep my fingers crossed!

Yes AF did arrive, SPOT ON, this morning - so I start clomid again tomorrow. I wasn't going to say anything on here today as I didn't want to put a dampener on things but I am pretty gutted!

Might have a break from here... have not decided yet!

Kel x

Hi girls,

Thank you SO much for your kind words, it means the world to me. :)

I don't know what I would have done without you guys this year. I will DEFINITELY be hanging around until all of you get your BFP's... there will be no woman left behind!!!

Kel and Sarlar, sorry to hear about the BFN's ladies....

Sending you all a truckload of love xxxxxx

Hi everyone,

Well quick update from me...

I'm still waiting on my first AF after the d&c. It's been 6+ weeks now and I have no idea where I am in the cycle. My doctor told me not to ttc this month, so I continue to wait impatiently. She said follow this AF with one natural cycle, then clomid + IUI if I'd like. I haven't yet made a decision whether to try again. Today I think I will, but it changes like the weather.

The genetic test show little bean had an extra set of chromosomes. Sometimes this happens when two sperm fertilse the egg -are you kidding me?? I wait 3 1/2 years for one to fertilize & then he gets two in there?? :) So, little bean never really had a chance, but I miss him & the idea of him.

I'm glad you girls are still "hanging out" in our thread. I may join you more often - - thanks for being patient with me :)

nice to see you on lola! we miss you!!

kel- i totally understand. every month it doesnt happen for me i say i am gonna take a break from here but then again i find myself back on here again....

so i got my reading from jennyrenny.......and ridiculous. she says Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November from a cycle that begins in October. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 2nd and 5th. Find this funny considering my dh and i will be 1000 miles apart during october and november. i sure hope this doesnt mean another year....lol....oh well. debating whether or not i should go one more month with clomid. i will be Oing the same week i am due to move so i dont know if we will be able to even catch the egg.

got m 7 dpo progesterone back. 14.1, so the best number i have had yet to date. acupuncutre must have helped a little.....starting to wonder if we need to do a repeat SA.....

Hey Lola,

Good to see you on here again...what a bugger about the extra sperm! My cycle took 5 weeks to get back to normal but have had two 30 day cycles since ovulating on cd16. It will settle hun...just takes a while for the hormones to get out of your system I guess. I have had 3 natural cycles which has been ok ... FS said I should get caught straight away but it didn't happen :( So ....i started taking clomid again today. I hope it does the trick as well as it did last time. See how you feel but if you do feel up to it I would have another go chick! It is soooo hard dealing with a loss... I still have weepy moments!

Had a much better day at work today... took some vit B6 to help with balancing my hormones as I have been all over the place the last two weeks.

Sarlar: FX for this cycle hun!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Kel x

Congrats again JA! I am so happy I had to show your post to my husband!!!!! he was all "AWWWW, That's great!"

PW, can't believe you're in second tri now!! hope all is going well with you!

i know. crazy! so far, so good. I have another appt on the 27th. i wish i could just go every week instead of this 1 time every 4 weeks stuff. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->