May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

I think you are right about that being a lttcer......haha because of my fibroids I am still expecting to go to the bathroom and see blood...LOL...so happy that is over with. I used to spot often because of them. So I cant even imagine how I will be when I do get pg.

ttc- hope it goes faster for you hun.

mrsja-try to relax and ENJOY being PREGGERS:)

so, i called doc to let him know af arrived...which today it is in full on heavy swing....and he said he wants me to do one more month of clomid and then see a FS. i did some calculations and it seems i will ovulate the week i leave so i guess ill take the clomid and just try to bd as much as possible before i leave. i figure it cant hurt. then, hopefully after the move i can get into an FS asap. my dh will be arriving here in WI so hoping we dont have much of a lapse in trying....gonna use the month and a half apart to find an FS, get in, and get a new plan. obviously clomid works in that it makes me ovulate but something else is not working....

Morning girls!

Sarlar, that sounds like a good plan for the month, and certainly no harm in trying one more time. Like you said, maybe a new FS can help you think through where to from here, if this month doesn't work. I'm crossing everything for you honey!

TTC, Daisii and Palmer thanks for sympathising with my craziness and paranoia, lol!

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon and extremely grateful, but I am SO scared! I have been having quite a lot of cramping and back pain, and I know it's probably normal, but it just completely freaks me out :dohh:

Kel, Isi and Caz, hope you guys are good!

MrsJa, I would feel the same way hun! When do you go back to the dr. I am sure they put your mind at ease. As you said us LTTCers have a bit more paranoia because we are more than aware of all that could go wrong. I think you are ok and things are going to smooth sailing for you! I have a good feeling!

isi, yomo.....where are you ladies...hows the IVF going?

JA- time you changed your status!!!! :happydance:

and maybe get a ticker!?!

hope everyone is doing well!

I'm great except having had a bad day at work! I hate department meetings, they are always so depressing!

Hope everyone else is having a better day!

x

I agree Mrs JA it's about time we saw that ticker!

Hope all you girls are good xx

Hi girls!

I don't know how to do the ticker thing, somebody needs to show me!!

Lyndsey, have you started your stim injections yet? How's it going honey?

Isi, been thinking of you too.. have you got a decision on short vs long protocol?

TTC, thanks for being a sweetheart and getting my paranoia :) How long til your holiday??

Sarlar, I'm wishing you every bit of luck with this month's clomid cycle. How are the move preparations going? I bet you have a LOT on!

Daisii, I can totally relate to the work thing... I am sooooooo over my work at the moment. I hope we both get a better week next week!

Kel, what's been happening with you love?

Lots of love to you all xxxxx

:wave: ladies hope your all well im having a day off the gym today just chilling i have got strong o pain today had it a bit yesterday xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi lovely ladies.

I agree, Mrs JA! We need to see a ticker!!! Just click on any ticker you like in anyone's siggy and it should take you to the site where it's generated. How is that lovely baby of yours.

TTC....are you still waiting an extra month. Can't wait for you to be back in the saddle.

I will be on the long protocol and will most likely start down regging at the end of next week, God willing. Can't wait.

Lyndsey, Palmer, Caz, Sar, Kel, Daisii.....hope you're all having a great day :thumbup:

Hi girls!

I don't know how to do the ticker thing, somebody needs to show me!!

Lyndsey, have you started your stim injections yet? How's it going honey?

Isi, been thinking of you too.. have you got a decision on short vs long protocol?

TTC, thanks for being a sweetheart and getting my paranoia :) How long til your holiday??

Sarlar, I'm wishing you every bit of luck with this month's clomid cycle. How are the move preparations going? I bet you have a LOT on!

Daisii, I can totally relate to the work thing... I am sooooooo over my work at the moment. I hope we both get a better week next week!

Kel, what's been happening with you love?

Lots of love to you all xxxxx

Hi, Yep started on Tuesday yipppeee. It's going fine thanks for asking.

How are you feeling? xx

Hiya everyone,

Sorry I have been quiet for a couple of days... I have a particulary BAD morning yesterday and felt like the depression was creeping back again. DH didn't know what to do with me... I was having VERY NEGATIVE & BAD THOUGHTS about everything and just not coping very well. I was on a course in the afternoon so managed to sort myself out and get on with it.

I am feeling much better today and am thinking that it might have been the clomid that made me soooooo emotional. Has anyone else suffered like this?

Anyway guys I hope you are all well, looks like it is going to be another busy cycle with more people on IVF, continuing with clomid and of course our preggers graduates! :) I have my first tracking scan booked for next Wed (CD14) so looking forward to seeing if clomid has produced some lovely follicles.

Speak later

Kel xx

MrsJA - if you go to tickerfactory.com and follow the instructions you should create the code, which you can just insert into your siggy. if you need help let me know. We leave on Sept 30th I cannot wait!

Isi & yomo - glad to hear all is progressing well with your IVF....I think we need to rename this forum...."The after clomid girls"

Dizz - yes I will agree with you...the clomid will do that....it is not you trust me, especially if you are prone to depression already and then to top it all off the whole ttc emotion which also doesnt help!

anyone taking epo?? i was wondering if it would lenghten my cycle?

kel- i totally understand and am really feeling the same way. just found out my friend is pregnant. then my sister calls me (already has 2 kids and is done) and tells me she thinks she is pregnant despite the fact she has and IUD in place. seriously?? i really think i need a break so i probably wont be on much. i am just too negative and need to not be thinking about this SO much. sorry girls....but i will check in just not SO much.

Evening girls,

Sarlar, I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling down hon. Of course we will all understand if you need to take some time out - I think that's healthy to do sometimes. We'll be here when you need us :hugs:

Kel, I was super emotional on clomid too, I know how you feel! As if the emotions weren't hard enough to deal with, you've got to deal with the ridiculous hormones too :dohh: Wishing you all the best for the scan next Weds.

Lyndsey, that's so exciting you have started stims! When's your first scan??

Isi, can't wait for you to start down reg honey!

TTC, I took EPO on my clomid cycle to help with CM, but not sure about it's impact on cycle length. Definitely can't hurt to try though.

Daisii, Palmer and Caz, hope you guys are well! xxxx

kel- i totally understand and am really feeling the same way. just found out my friend is pregnant. then my sister calls me (already has 2 kids and is done) and tells me she thinks she is pregnant despite the fact she has and IUD in place. seriously?? i really think i need a break so i probably wont be on much. i am just too negative and need to not be thinking about this SO much. sorry girls....but i will check in just not SO much.

Hi Sarlar,

Sorry you are feeling like this too! My sister (also already has two kids) is expecting her 3rd in the next 4 weeks :( . The whole situation is just crap and I have had to come home from work this morning. I just can't cope with the pressure & stress at work on top of the infertility stuff... so think I am going to quit!

I know people are in worse situations but to me this just feels like hell.

Look after yourself... you are always welcome to private message me if you want a chat.

Kel x

Evening girls,

Sarlar, I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling down hon. Of course we will all understand if you need to take some time out - I think that's healthy to do sometimes. We'll be here when you need us :hugs:

Kel, I was super emotional on clomid too, I know how you feel! As if the emotions weren't hard enough to deal with, you've got to deal with the ridiculous hormones too :dohh: Wishing you all the best for the scan next Weds.

Lyndsey, that's so exciting you have started stims! When's your first scan??

Isi, can't wait for you to start down reg honey!

TTC, I took EPO on my clomid cycle to help with CM, but not sure about it's impact on cycle length. Definitely can't hurt to try though.

Daisii, Palmer and Caz, hope you guys are well! xxxx

Yipeeeee you have a ticker :happydance::happydance:

I have my next scan on Tuesday at 8.00am how long was you stimming for? I am thinking that I shall have EC the following Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->