May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

it's pretty normal as the next step after the hsg/trans vag/clomid steps. x

thanks dragon....I wasnt even offered it....Grrrrr....I guess it is b/c I will have to fly to the states to have it done....Did you have it done? how was it? Do you have to be under general anesethia?

thanks dragon....I wasnt even offered it....Grrrrr....I guess it is b/c I will have to fly to the states to have it done....Did you have it done? how was it? Do you have to be under general anesethia?

ye hun you do its nothing to worry about thow hun x x x

i've not had it. guess that will be next step for me if these bad boys don't work... yippee...

apparently it's not too hideous though and i think it is done under general. x

i am all for general. although i had my c-sec under general an that was shite as I missed the birth of my first child! but i didn't really get a choice so ho hum!

yeah i dont really like how it makes me feel....do you know if they can see endometriosis with a hysteroscopy....I had that done last year and the dr didnt say anything about endo.

Nina - dont worry hun..I know life is so unbalanced..but all we have to do it keep trying until we get our BFP which in turn shd be a blessed healthy pregnancy..

Yomo - am the same as u sometimes..I do feel that am pregg and talk to my DH about the symptoms and I become so extra careful and then the witch shows up and yet another disappointment..

Lola,ttcbaby117 I hope u girls are doin jus perfect..

Dragonmum-hope u r done with ur BDs for this month..now its the 2WW game..

Caz, hope u r doin well now..jus relax and stay focused for this month..I wish u good luck..

Daisi and Kel- hope both of u r doin good..take care ladies..

MrsJA- hope ur alright now...for being blessed with a baby we have to go thro a lot of things and I can understand..but remember ur very close to ur goal...

If I have left out any names ladies pls forgive me...I hope u all r doin good...

oh update from me - today is DPO2 or DPO3 and am jus normal...I know its too early to watch out for symptoms and even if I do..it finally turns out to be PMS and AF shows up..lets hppe for the best

Hoping for a BFP for all of us...

Evening girls!

Lola, thanks for the support honey. I'm glad you're having an easier time on the clomid this cycle and that you're sleeping OK. Let's hope you get that +OPK over the next few days!

TTC, sorry to hear the witch might be on her way. I hope that's not the case, but you probably know better than anyone. Surgery for the fibroid sure doesn't sound like a walk in the park. We will all be pulling for you and hoping that the surgery puts you one step closer to a BFP, if that's what has to happen.

Lady, how are you feeling?? I really hope your ovaries have settled down. Overstimulation is not what you want at ALL. I know what you mean about starting to think it will never happen too. If I ever see a positive on a HPT I swear to god my head will fall off. I can only imagine what it must be like for you honey - you've been trying for so much longer than me. Thinking of you.

Welcome yomo - hope this cycle is a lucky one for you!

Nina, what cycle day are you up to now?

DragonMummy, hope the BD marathon is progressing well!

Faith, yay you are in the 2WW now! I am sending you all my good vibes and praying this is the one for you honey!

Lots of love to Daisi, Kel and Caz

Babydust to us all ladies!!

PS emoticon of the day.:wedding:
Because I changed my avatar to my favourite photo from my wedding!

It's progressing very well thanks JA!!

TTC - when I had an HSG and the trans vag they both said my lining looked normal. I don't know if they officially diagnose but I think they can see if there is cause for concern.

Nina - dont worry hun..I know life is so unbalanced..but all we have to do it keep trying until we get our BFP which in turn shd be a blessed healthy pregnancy..

Yomo - am the same as u sometimes..I do feel that am pregg and talk to my DH about the symptoms and I become so extra careful and then the witch shows up and yet another disappointment..

Lola,ttcbaby117 I hope u girls are doin jus perfect..

Dragonmum-hope u r done with ur BDs for this month..now its the 2WW game..

Caz, hope u r doin well now..jus relax and stay focused for this month..I wish u good luck..

Daisi and Kel- hope both of u r doin good..take care ladies..

MrsJA- hope ur alright now...for being blessed with a baby we have to go thro a lot of things and I can understand..but remember ur very close to ur goal...

If I have left out any names ladies pls forgive me...I hope u all r doin good...

oh update from me - today is DPO2 or DPO3 and am jus normal...I know its too early to watch out for symptoms and even if I do..it finally turns out to be PMS and AF shows up..lets hppe for the best

Hoping for a BFP for all of us...

fx for you hun x x x

It's progressing very well thanks JA!!

TTC - when I had an HSG and the trans vag they both said my lining looked normal. I don't know if they officially diagnose but I think they can see if there is cause for concern.

hmmm, that is funny because when I had my HSG my dr told me....well the good news is that you dont have endo.....but how can they tell from that?

thanks Mrsja - well I think they are wanting to do a lap instead now and check for endo....who knows....UGH...does anyone know if the lap can be done while ttc and if it has to be done at a certain time in your cycle like the HSG???

Mrsja - that photo is gorgeous!!!

Hi ladies, I am posting a list on where we are in our cycles....if I make a mistake, please let me know! I hope I don't miss anyone.....

Waiting to Ovulate:
yomo
lola13
caz
ttcbaby117 - counting to IVF

In 2WW
nina78
faithpatience
dragonmummy
slara
ladyblush
mrsJa

BFP :happydance: :yipee:
dizzikel
daisii
and the rest of us will join you soon!!!!!

Well, as I said I apologize if I have misses anyone....or if I have made a mistake.
AFM, I am on 6DPO and have no symptoms!!! I wish there was something to obssess about!!!! :wacko:

yeah but I just wonder how they can see that if endo is on the outside....I dont think they can see endo from an hsg. I just think my dr is a freak...i am no longer with him because he didnt want to look for any other issues I might have and wanted me to do the surgery on my fibroid immediatley. Who knows...he could be right.

nina - no IVF for me yet....hahahaha...I am waiting for my af to come so I can start my next cycle of clomid.

I knew I would somehow screw up!!!!

Sorry TTC......so counting to clomid!!!!

hi girls how is everyone doing today good luck for those in tww fx for you all x x x

well 3rd cycle of clomid....thanks nina...this is a good thing so we can keep track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->