May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi ladies,

Gosh... there is lots going on here today :) There are almost too many of us to mention at the moment but just wanted to say thank you all for the best wishes and support. Hello to all the newbies... I never ever thought I would be in this position so please don't give up hope. I have a really good feeling about this thread and hope we are all bump buddies very soon!

To everyone in the 2ww- I am sure it will go really quickly!
To everyone ov - get busy girls!

Jess - I totally know where you are with the emotions. I have not been upset since I foud out I was pg but was dreadful two weeks ago.

DH staying away from my (.)(.) and me.... hopefully the 8 follies have gone now. I pain has stopped so I am hoping so :) I am feeling really well (a little tierd) and have not had any morning sickness yet!

Take care everyone

Kel xx

Wow....it's been really busy!!!!

Lola13 - I hope you O soon!!!!! You should start getting buys for some :sex:!!

ttcbaby117 - I've been screaming at the :witch: to stay away!!! I really hope you get your BFP so you don't have to have a surgery. A friend of mine had a fibroid during her pregnancy and she was very uncomfortable. But it didn't prevent her from getting pregnant!!!

ladyblush - I know what you mean about loosing all the hope. I have been TTC for 4 years now (actually 4.5) and it just doesn't get any easier. Even though I have faith, it just seems sooooooooooo impossible that it will happen to me. Month after month, I have been getting bfn's.....it sucks.

dizziekl, daise - I hope you are enojoying it as much as you can and that you will have wonderful 9 months!!!! Maybe some of us will join you soon!!!!

AFM - I am 4DPO (probably 5dpo) and I am counting the days.....It's passing soooo slowely!!! No symptoms, no nothing....good or bad??? hmmmmm

I have met with my RE and if this doesn't work, I am moving onto IVF #2. Last one, 2 yrs ago, ended up in an early miscarriage, so I am hoping this time it will stick!!! We are planning to start late June, but only it it will be covered by the government. I live in Quebec, Canada, and they have promised 3 free IVF's. They promised 3 years ago, so we are hoping by June it will happen!!!! There are so many couples waiting for it......I think waiting lines are close to 400 people at each clinic. Likely I was able to get within first 10.

Speak to you soon!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Congrats on the BFP h&h nine months to you x

Can I join you ladies?? I am on my first cycle

Welcome yomo!!! Sure you can join us and obssess with us!!!!
I see tat you are on 13th day of your cycle? When did you take clomid and how long you have been TTC?

This thread seems to have some good luck, so maybe we'll all get our long waited BFP!!!

Welcome yomo!!! Sure you can join us and obssess with us!!!!
I see tat you are on 13th day of your cycle? When did you take clomid and how long you have been TTC?

This thread seems to have some good luck, so maybe we'll all get our long waited BFP!!!

Thanks honey, took it day 2-6 I normally get a + opk on day 14 every cycle! just come off my hols so not got any tests do you think I will OV on the same day? What day you been OV on?

Hope you don't mind me asking but what cycle you on?

:hugs:

@lola - My cbfm is STILL low but I think the batteries are dying so I think it is switching off before it has read the result. But got a strong + on cb digi and a superdrug opk, plus a great glob of ewcm and ov pains.

@TTC - implantation???

dragonmummy - maybe your cbfm, would show you a peak by tomorrow...Either way you know your body better that any tests, so if you feel that you are O, you probably are. Plus you did get positives on opk!!! Get busy!!!!

yomo - I have been TTC for 4 years, but this is my first month on clomid. All my results came back perfect and also my DH's, so I never thought clomid would do anything....But after hearing that so many ladies are getting BFP while on it, I said why not....It can't hurt, right? I O regularly - every 13th or 14th day of the month, but this month with clomid (50mg days 3-7), it pushed my O to 15-16th day...I got peak reading on day 15th with CBFM, and even though many ladies O on the second peak day, I think it happened on first day - my ovaries were very sore!!! Anyway we'll see in about 10 days if it worked!

so it might push your O a little but later, but that's about it!

thanks nina....

dragon - do you think I would be implanting at 15dpo...I didnt think you could so late...I dont think it is that....cuz I am cramping like af is knocking on the door.

dragonmummy - maybe your cbfm, would show you a peak by tomorrow...Either way you know your body better that any tests, so if you feel that you are O, you probably are. Plus you did get positives on opk!!! Get busy!!!!

yomo - I have been TTC for 4 years, but this is my first month on clomid. All my results came back perfect and also my DH's, so I never thought clomid would do anything....But after hearing that so many ladies are getting BFP while on it, I said why not....It can't hurt, right? I O regularly - every 13th or 14th day of the month, but this month with clomid (50mg days 3-7), it pushed my O to 15-16th day...I got peak reading on day 15th with CBFM, and even though many ladies O on the second peak day, I think it happened on first day - my ovaries were very sore!!! Anyway we'll see in about 10 days if it worked!

so it might push your O a little but later, but that's about it!

We sound very alike! It's four years for me this cycle 2! All our results come fine, so I am like you hoping that it ups my chances FX for you x

What day you on now? Have you had any side effects?
Thanks for the advice x:flower:

ttcbaby117 - One of pg symptoms are AF cramps!!! So please do not loose hope yet! It's not over until af shows up....

yomo - I am on day 4 or 5 after O (I think more 5 since I believe I O'd on day 15th of my cycle). So far nothing....nada. But after 4 yrs of trying, I know that symptoms or no symptoms - means absolutely nothing. Months that I have plenty - its been alway bfn and in January when I really felt nothing (except very sore bbs on the day of expected af), I was pg....but it ended 4 days later. And that month I wasn't charting, planning, using any opk's....I really wasn't TTC!!!! Life is just not fair....

Did you do any treatments so far???

ttcbaby117 - One of pg symptoms are AF cramps!!! So please do not loose hope yet! It's not over until af shows up....

yomo - I am on day 4 or 5 after O (I think more 5 since I believe I O'd on day 15th of my cycle). So far nothing....nada. But after 4 yrs of trying, I know that symptoms or no symptoms - means absolutely nothing. Months that I have plenty - its been alway bfn and in January when I really felt nothing (except very sore bbs on the day of expected af), I was pg....but it ended 4 days later. And that month I wasn't charting, planning, using any opk's....I really wasn't TTC!!!! Life is just not fair....

Did you do any treatments so far???

I am the same! I even bet my OH £100 last month I was sooo sure but yet again another BFN

I am sorry for your loss, at least you know that a BFP is possible.

I have day 3 and 21 bloods done, SA and I had a HSG last month all clear. What have you had done?

Don't worry I am sure this month is gonna be good news for you, surely after 4 years you deserve that x

Hi ladies.

TTC- fingers x for you! I am screaming at the witch to stay away, and for you to get that bfp.

Dragonm- good luck with ovulation, sounds like it is right now!!!! Best get busy!!!!!!

Yomo- good luck with the clomid! It definately can work!!!!

nina-good luck in the TWW! I hope it goes quickly for you.

Kel- hope you are ok and that pip is doing great!!!

Lola- good luck with ovulation.

Appologies to all those I missed! Best of luck and lots of baby dust to all of you.

Hi ladies.

TTC- fingers x for you! I am screaming at the witch to stay away, and for you to get that bfp.

Dragonm- good luck with ovulation, sounds like it is right now!!!! Best get busy!!!!!!

Appologies to all those I missed! Best of luck and lots of baby dust to all of you.

Daisii: How are you hun? You forgot to update us!

Hi ladies.

Thanks, what cycle did you get your BFP? Congrats x :flower:

Yomo & Nina - thanks for reminding me others have been ttc just as long & longer. I just completed my 3rd year with normal ovulation, clear HSG and good SA. I've been particularly down about it lately. How can everything be normal and BD be spot on as far as timing, and still never a BFP? Anyway, it feels good not to be alone.

Yomo & Nina - thanks for reminding me others have been ttc just as long & longer. I just completed my 3rd year with normal ovulation, clear HSG and good SA. I've been particularly down about it lately. How can everything be normal and BD be spot on as far as timing, and still never a BFP? Anyway, it feels good not to be alone.

You are never alone! We are all here to support each other, when the time is right it shall happen.

Fingers crossed for you this cycle x

can you ladies answer something for me.....

Is it normal for them to do a laporoscopic procedure to rule out endo????? Is that a part of the normal fertility work up?

thanks caz....I havent had it done....so i guess if this clomid doesnt work this month, i will have to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->