May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

yomo: fingers crossed for today!

Kell: this is probably gonna be a VERY long TWW for you, I hope it goes quickly. And enjoy the rest of the 'trying' bit!!!!

JA: I felt awful until about 10 weeks, I used to get in sit in front of my dinner and not have the energy to eat it! between 6 weeks and 7 1/2 weeks I could only eat white crusty bread, chedder cheese and ready salted crisps!!!!!! But I was never actually sick (but then they say that is the case for boys!). Hope it passes for you soon, then you can enjoy the cake eating bit!!! At least you will get your appitite back for christmas!

As for me: I am good, counting the days not until I meet little William for the first time! just starting to get big enough to be uncomfortable sitting down but I don't care!!!!

hope everyone else is good and that IVF/Clomid cycles going well. Can't wait unitl we all graduate from this thread, then B&B will need a whole new section "chat threads for friends made online"!!!!

x

Hi girls!

Daisii, awwww I agree! Maybe after everybody graduates we can form a little club! Thanks for the info about how you went with the morning sickness. It makes me feel better to hear yours disappeared at 10 weeks :) I'm not vomiting either, so maybe we are having a little Charlie, rather than a little Siena.

Lyndsey, EC on Monday - hurrah!!! :happydance: How many follies have you got? And will it be a 2 day transfer - ie transfer on Wednesday? Can't wait to hear how it goes honey!

Kel, welcome to the 2WW!! Fab news about the feedback you've had from the nurse. It sounds like you guys are in with a really good shot this cycle. Feet up for you my love :hugs:

Isi, down reg must just about be upon us now - I hope the DH's SA went OK and that you guys are good to go!

Sarlar, sending big hugs xxx

Hi girls!

Daisii, awwww I agree! Maybe after everybody graduates we can form a little club! Thanks for the info about how you went with the morning sickness. It makes me feel better to hear yours disappeared at 10 weeks :) I'm not vomiting either, so maybe we are having a little Charlie, rather than a little Siena.

Lyndsey, EC on Monday - hurrah!!! :happydance: How many follies have you got? And will it be a 2 day transfer - ie transfer on Wednesday? Can't wait to hear how it goes honey!

Kel, welcome to the 2WW!! Fab news about the feedback you've had from the nurse. It sounds like you guys are in with a really good shot this cycle. Feet up for you my love :hugs:

Isi, down reg must just about be upon us now - I hope the DH's SA went OK and that you guys are good to go!

Sarlar, sending big hugs xxx

I have 18, I am hoping it will be 3 day depending how they get on. I am a little worried though as they will only put one back in :mad:( xx

Morning girls!

Kel, hurrah for having a go! :happydance: I hope you and the DH make the most of those follies my love!

Lyndsey, glad to hear the scanning is all going well. Have they given you any indication when they think your EC will be? So exciting!

Daiisi, how are you doing honey? Re my sickness and tiredness the answers are yes and yes! At the start I was ravenous, but now the thought of eating ANYTHING makes me gag. About the only thing I can manage at this point is mashed potatoes!

Sarlar and Isi, sending hugs :hugs:

in the beginning all i wanted was mashed potatoes (now all i want is EVERYTHING). I never actually got sick, just bouts of nausea. Hang in there. its over before you know it :)

18 is great Lyndsey! And don't worry about the 1. Your chances of becoming pregnant only increase by 5% if they transfer two, but your chances of having twins increases by 50%. I know a lot of us gals thinks twins are great :) but singleton pregnancies are safer. Here's hoping your little singleton will be a sticky one!!

Palmer, thanks - I'm glad it's not just me with the mashed potatoes!

Isi, you're starting your protocol today, hurrah! :happydance:Remind me... are you doing BCP first or going straight to stims?

Hope the rest of you gorgeous girls are doing well xxx

hi, just a quick one to say hello! Hope everyone is having a good weekend and that's why it has been a little quiet on here! We were in danger of slipping to page two! Thought i'd change that!!!!!!

PW can't believe you are 15 weeks already!!!!!! not long until the second scan.... are you going to find out which team?

Hi everyone :hi:

Mrs JA.....yep, I'm officially on the IVF train :happydance:

Good luck today Lyndsey. 18 is a fab number!!! I pray that the 1 transfer is a sticky one :hugs:. At least, you'll have loads of frosties!

Kel....good luck in your 2ww. Looking forward to you being prego with twins :flower:

Palmer and Daisii.....hope you and your babies are doing great.

Caz, how are you hun? Have you had the meeting with your FS yet?

Hey girls!

Isi, yayyyy :happydance: for your cycle starting, it's soooo exciting honey!

Lyndsey, I hope the EC went well today. I was quite sore after mine and on the couch for a day or so afterwards. Let us know how you're doing and how many eggs they got :hugs:

Kel, what's news on the 2WW front?

Hope everybody else is doing good!!

xxx

I am back we have 8 eggies :happydance: so happy, but sore. xx

hi, just a quick one to say hello! Hope everyone is having a good weekend and that's why it has been a little quiet on here! We were in danger of slipping to page two! Thought i'd change that!!!!!!

PW can't believe you are 15 weeks already!!!!!! not long until the second scan.... are you going to find out which team?

Haha, i would say its flown...but it hasnt, cant wait til appts are more frequent so i can know everything is ok more often. :) Yes we find out on the 25th. We are going to have a pink or blue party to tell our family. :)

isi- good luck on the ivf train, hope it all goes well and quickly.

yomo, 8 is great. loads of frosties! hopefully the one will be sticky!

hi everyone else! :flower:

Had a call this morning, 5 eggies made it xx

Thanks Daisii, I am just holding they hold out xx

Hey Lyndsey - how you doing honey? Have you had an update from the clinic about your embies yet?

Hope the rest of you girlies are good too. Kel, how's that 2WW going?

lots of love xxx

Yeah babes, yesterday on day 2 I had 4 at 4 cell and 1 at 5! I am booked in for et today but they are ringing at 11am to let me know if we are doing it today or waiting till Saturday. I am begging they are ok this morning.

How are you? Xxx

Hey Lyndsey - how you doing honey? Have you had an update from the clinic about your embies yet?

Hope the rest of you girlies are good too. Kel, how's that 2WW going?

lots of love xxx

Good luck Lyndsey!

Jess: I'm ok thanks.... have a blood test today to see the quality of my ovulation last week. Now in the 1WW....it is going very SLOW! I'm trying very hard NOT to symptom spot! Hope you and bubs are well!

Will update next week when I have more info.

xx

:hi: ladies how are you all af got me new cycle and that means i can have a little drink tonight whooppp good luck yomo hun xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->