May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

keepsmiling - might be a bit to early to test....but I understand how you feel....I am alraedy ready to test...LOL

i no its too early so i wnt read too much into it,, i ust want to c if i get an evap so i no when i use them for real if they gove them cosiv nt used thisbrand b4
come on ttc this has to be our monht
pma!!
:dust:

Well ladies, Had my 20 week ultrasound today....

We are team :pink:!!!

Sydni Rachael has us on :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/445863-clomid-slimmer.html#post7445895 started a clomid weight loss group x

Palmer - oh that is awesome!!!! Huge Congrats!

Keepsmilng - I am so with your PMA this month though I dont want to artifically inflate my hope! I really hope this is our month!

Congrats Palmerwife, your pregnancy seems to be going really fast!

TTC how are you? hope it's yours and Keepsmilings month xx

Thanks Yomo...doing ok today...I am 2 dpo....and I think I am having some left over Ov pain from Ovulating...been really crampy and emotional all day!

congrats palmer!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU:)

still a weird situation in my bouse.... on cd 36 now. had brown spotting the last couple days. so confused!! never had a cycle this long....but hey maybe af is on her way?

hmmm sarlar...well I hope af turns up soon OR you get a really shy BFP.

Awww, that's awesome Palmer!!!! And such beautiful names too! You must be on :cloud9:

Mrs JA....hope you're doing well hun! :hugs:

Sar....hoping you get pleasantly surprised!!!!

TTC, Caz....blowing you guys :dust: this cycle.

Daisii, Kel, Yomo.....hope everyone is well!

Hi girls!

Palmer, congratulations on being on team pink! You have a little girl - that is amaaaaazing news!! :happydance:

Sarlar, interesting re the brown spotting and the long cycle. When did you last test?

TTC, you're in the 2WW, how exciting! :dance:You have waited a long time for this, I really hope this month is the one for you :)

Isi, how are you doing on the stims honey? Have you had a follie scan yet??

Hugs and kisses to everybody else xxxxx

Hi girls!

Palmer, congratulations on being on team pink! You have a little girl - that is amaaaaazing news!! :happydance:

Sarlar, interesting re the brown spotting and the long cycle. When did you last test?

TTC, you're in the 2WW, how exciting! :dance:You have waited a long time for this, I really hope this month is the one for you :)

Isi, how are you doing on the stims honey? Have you had a follie scan yet??

Hugs and kisses to everybody else xxxxx

Thanks Mrs JA! Stimming is going great. Had a scan yesterday, and there are 16 follies so far (8 on each side). Still just about 10mm, so I still have a few more days of stimms to go. Have another scan tomorrow.

How are you doing? And the baby? Before you know it, you'll be at the end of 1st tri :hugs:. So very happy for you :hugs:. I pray I have good news in a couple of weeks too :flower:

hey ladies!!!!

so happy to see you guys, I was wondering about you isi....I see all is ticking along well!

Mrsja - same with you....You are almost at the end of your first tri!!!!

well this tww is creeping!!! geez, I seriously dont remember all my other tww's going by sooooooo slow!!!!

af has arrived!! finally...cd 38!! all natural this month.....but no bd'ing cause dh is 1500 miles away until dec. 1st!! so guess you could so on a break....

I am so sorry sarlar, I understand your how much each af hurts.

I hope the break does you good Hun xx

Sarlar, sorry to hear about AF honey :hugs:

TTC, how many DPO for you now? I'm thinking of you!

Isi, I can't wait to hear how you get on with your EC on Monday. You are soooooo close now!

Lyndsey, hope you and bub are doing well :)

Caz, Palmer, Daisii and everyone else, sending hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->