May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

no he sed he wasnt worried at all, but stil a 20mm cyst is pretty blomin big,, well anyway im bak monday to c him x

Hi girls!

Lyndsey, what's news?? I know you said you were going to be sneaky and test on Sunday (8 dpt is very early you naughty thing, I hope you weren't disappointed...)

Isi, been thinking of you too! You must be starting stims in the next few days right??

Sarlar, hope you're settling in OK!

TTC and Kel, how are things with you guys? Where are you up to this cycle?

Caz, Daisii, Palmer and all you other lovely ladies, sending big hugs :hugs:

Wasn't dissapointed Hun coz I got my bfp!!!!!! Xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS LYNDSEY!!!!!! I know I've already said it like a gagillion times, but I am just so H-A-P-P-Y for you :happydance:

Thanks Mrs JA.....I have my scan tomorrow and should start stimming same day, I hope. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!

Sending hugs to everyone else!

:hug:

Hi girls!

Lyndsey, what's news?? I know you said you were going to be sneaky and test on Sunday (8 dpt is very early you naughty thing, I hope you weren't disappointed...)

Isi, been thinking of you too! You must be starting stims in the next few days right??

MrsJA: Good to see you! I am currently on CD5 and just had a baseline scan to check the number of follies at the beginning of my cycle. All looking fine!

I know I've said it at least twice already but CONGRATS again yomo and hope you have a very Healthy and Happy 9 months.

kell: good luck!

Isi- good luck with the scan.

JA- hope all is well with you. Can't belive you are over 8 weeks already? how are you feeling? has the tiredness and sickness passed yet? if not it should only be a couple more weeks!!!

realise I have missed loads of people out! Sorry hope all is well with everyone at whatever stage you are at.
x

:hi: ladies whoooppp congrats yomo hun new you would get it xxxxxxxxx

Yomo! OMG.....woohooo!!!!! I am so happy for you! We need to change the name of this page to BFP's in da house!!!!!!! LOL

MrsJA - so nice to see you ticking along!

Isi - thinking of you today...let us know how tomorrow goes!

Yomo! OMG.....woohooo!!!!! I am so happy for you! We need to change the name of this page to BFP's in da house!!!!!!! LOL

MrsJA - so nice to see you ticking along!

Isi - thinking of you today...let us know how tomorrow goes!

Thanks TTC, Hope you are getting that :sex::sex::sex: in lol xxx

PW can't believe you're over 18 weeks now! when's your next scan? are you going to find out gender?

congrats again yomo!!!!!!

Hi girls!

Where did you go?? I have been bursting to tell you the news and the minute that I do you go offline?? lol

Hope you are and little bump are ok xxxx

OMG, OMG, OMG, LYNDSEY!!!!
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::yipee:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm soooooooooooo happy for you honey!
How are you feeling??

OMG, OMG, OMG, LYNDSEY!!!!
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::yipee:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm soooooooooooo happy for you honey!
How are you feeling??

Thanks babes, I have never felt better, I'm am going to stalk you in the first trimester now hehehe xxxxx

congrats yomo!!

kinda confused ladies...am thinking I didnt O this month. didnt do opks or anything and with the move i missed out on labs. on cd29 or 30 now and still no spotting- first time ever! I usually spot two days or more before af. also had a bfn today. guess ill be waiting it out since i wont start my new insurance till 11-1 and my insurance i have is out of network where i am living now. ugh.... and besides that i am SICK!! nasty cold coming on....

hope everyone is doing well:)

That's very strange Sarlar... could it be the stress of moving?! Well fingers crossed it's a shy BFP for you! :)

Wasn't dissapointed Hun coz I got my bfp!!!!!! Xxxxx

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! yay!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Hun, how's that bump coming along?? xx

Its coming! i never knew why ladies didnt like their bump touched. Now i do! lol everyone, even people you dont know want to touch you. lol Its hard not to be rude, but ive started to just either walk away or tell them that i dont like being touched. :dohh: Not long til you know just what im talking about!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->