May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

PW can't believe you're over 18 weeks now! when's your next scan? are you going to find out gender?

congrats again yomo!!!!!!

I know! Im over the moon. I was on bed rest over the weekend with a uti, but feeling better now. Our next sono is on monday and i cant wait to see if we are footballs or tutus :)

PW- glad you are feeling better,

wow! so excited for you! let us know on Monday how it goes.

I am desperate to go on maternity leave now. Mainly because I have a cold and a cough and feel crappy!!! But I don't finish until the 17th of Dec and that is SO long! still it is half term next week so maybe after the rest I will feel better.

hope everyone else is good

x

just a quick hello! it has been very quiet on here recently! We were bottom of the page! thought I needed to bump us up a bit.

Hope all is well with everyone.

x

Good luck TTC, I hope this is it for you honey!!

How is everyone else doing?

xxx

so great to see all you preggers progressing along and doing so well!!

af is still a no show- cd 33 now. must not have o'd!! i swear it was the acupuncture last month that made me o and not the clomid!! dh is 1500 miles away from me so i guess it doesnt matter for the time being! hoping to find a doctor soon and make an appointment in november when my insurance here starts!

wondered if any of u clomid girls can help me
im 4dpo today but iov been gettin relly bad cramps today,, relly low in my belly
also im relly spotty,, grrr
are thse typical clomid symptoms x

MrsJA - Happy 9 weeks hun! How are you feeling?

Sarlar - awww I hope you get all of this sorted out soon!

Keepsmiling- I had horrible cramps throughout my tww.....sometimes it is the corpus luteum trying to form.....I am not sure about the spots but that could happen with hormone fluctuations even when not on clomid so it might just be because of the increase in progesterone in your system.

Yomo - hi hun! How are you feeling?????

awww that stinks! Maybe it is also a good sign that your progresterone is nice and high and ready to help a lil eggy implant!

:hi: ladies how are you all im having a sunday roast today whoopp couldn't eat one last week with the hangover xxxx

@caz haha iv not had a hangover for ages,,, since july to be exact, lol
im a good girl nw!!
well im 5dpo ad fighting he urge x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back